GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Guys where are the people for Oakshire restoration? Also anyone have the list of mysterious shards locations? I've only found 11 of them.
Shards - just look for them. Very closely. On every single map you visit. This is by far the best advice regarding them that I can give.

Restoration - you need to find new healer, magicshop-keeper and inn-keeper.
The easiest is shopkeeper - she is that emo girl who stands in magic shop of Summeredge. You will need some 5000 gold to recruit her and she is all yours.
Next is inn-keeper - its the dark elf woman who owns the Yakotin inn (where you would also meet Mayla at the end of her questline/new ending route). To hire her you'll need 3000 gold pieces.
The hardest to find was new healer - its green lizagon in the top-left corner of lizagon village west of Emek's rest. He will move to Oakshire for free, but you will need to at least progress Emek's rest quest a bit (lizagon village is unaccessible from get-go), if not complete the entire quest line.

All of them were random finds, maybe except the emo futa from Summeredge. So trust me - this advice will save you a lot of time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Quixote321

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Up to this point I have avoided posting any opinions and just responded to questions / requests. With the "Final Release" I now feel it is appropriate to comment. First I want to say that I actually like the game very much and have played it for years. I have collected all of the versions going back to version 3 or 4 just to have them for reference. I understand the disappointment with the change in game art and I don't see any of it as an improvement to the game. However, this is actually not even close to being considered what is actually wrong with this game (for me). There are so many scenes that are either extremely flawed, completely broken, or simply have the worst writing imaginable. The real issue that I have with this is that there has never been any attempt to fix anything and when anything new is included it is obvious that no testing is ever done to verify that it actually works as intended. There are so many grammar & spelling errors throughout the game that it is more common to see dialogue that you have to try and decipher than dialogue that accurately states what it is supposed to. (One of my favorites is when you go to your ship in Vesper's Booty and is asks if you want to travel to "Slinks" - which has been there from the initial inclusion and never been fixed.) The addition of new content is a good thing, when it actually works. Adding content that is broken into a system that is riddled with content that is also broken just adds to the frustration of players.

Changes are made that are never tested and there seems to be zero interest in any type of quality control or testing. I actually began trying to "fix" the dialogue of scenes just in an effort to make it playable for myself. I quickly found that just trying to go through the text and correct spelling or grammar along with an attempt to have the dialogue formatted properly (not having a single word appear in a second screen message box because the block of text is too large for example) took a massive amount of time because it was everywhere. I also had to figure out how to correct scenes that had code that caused looping or jumped over sections because it was not coded properly or caused any number of other issues that interrupted game play or just made it crash. I had hoped that eventually some attention would be given to these areas by the developers, but it seems that is simply hopeless. They are willing to dump a broken update without any concern and have zero interest in actually making the game "good" or "playable" (IMO).

With this being the end of the journey (supposedly) I will finally be able to stop the process I have created to try and fix the things that bothered me the most and transfer them into the new versions every release and end my obsessive attempts to correct things that I am able to and simply play the game. This is a decent game, but sadly, it could have been an outstanding game. I have enjoyed helping others and reading the posts in this forum and I want to thank everyone who contributed with information / suggestions / opinions to try and help this community.

Athilora

Apr 13, 2018
Does anyone know if they removed Mere's Cinder Burst spell for good or if there's some requirement for getting it? Returning player from an older patch here.

nachosam

May 15, 2018
do the cheat or class revamp mods work??
I'll go out on a limb here and assume the class mod doesnt work since it was abandoned quite awhile ago and the cheat mod hasnt been updated to work yet but if you click on the link on the first page people have made a work around you can try.

Reactions: insertevareference

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Activating flag 3667 'EmeksRestDone' seems to start the Emek's Rest ending if you are just before the final mission (Torch at castle hall available). You get invited to Emek's Rest and need to talk to Krathon. Except I can't find him anywhere. Not the chief's hall or any other building in the location itself. Might need another flag to activate but I can't tell which flag this could be. Has anyone activated the ending without save editing? This post details the possible start but I couldn't get it to work.

Reactions: HornPlayer

whitecode

Nov 1, 2017
Its been years since I touched this game,
And now I've just went back to it my first impression was: Uh, damn I didn't realize the game was this bad before
Clunky system, empty maps which are way too large, H scenes scattered everywhere yet unimaginative and short (and it even uses AI arts now), plot and progression is overall boring
Its either my tastes have been involved or back in the days with the little choices we have we take what we can get

jwrich82

Jan 25, 2019
I have been hunting for a good, in-depth RPG with sex, adult content and situations, bleak atmosphere and "plenty of things to do". I want to play something simpler than the heavily modded Skyrim I have that includes more usable mechanics that the game was actually designed around. I was suggested by a friend to try Roundscape and I couldn't even get past the chracter generation screen needing to put down my gamepad (I play Skyrim with mouse and keyboard as I do a lot of first person games, but isometric and top-down games play well with gamepad). Is this game in active development or has it pretty much concluded? I would hate to add to Patreon if there is nothing happening to the game anymore. I have also not found a way to speak to the devs WITHOUT having to pay Patreon. I would like some questions answered before I give what little discretionary funds I have to someone else. Seems the newest threads on this topic have been very negative about the game.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I have been hunting for a good, in-depth RPG with sex, adult content and situations, bleak atmosphere and "plenty of things to do". I want to play something simpler than the heavily modded Skyrim I have that includes more usable mechanics that the game was actually designed around. I was suggested by a friend to try Roundscape and I couldn't even get past the chracter generation screen needing to put down my gamepad (I play Skyrim with mouse and keyboard as I do a lot of first person games, but isometric and top-down games play well with gamepad). Is this game in active development or has it pretty much concluded? I would hate to add to Patreon if there is nothing happening to the game anymore. I have also not found a way to speak to the devs WITHOUT having to pay Patreon. I would like some questions answered before I give what little discretionary funds I have to someone else. Seems the newest threads on this topic have been very negative about the game.
Pretty much concluded, we are likely facing last few updates to polish it. I don't know about gamepad though - I play mouse+keyboard and it works just fine. Well, as fine as it is right now.

If you want to try it, I suggest you wait a few weeks till they make 6.3 or something to fix what's lacking now. Also, they have added a lot of AI-generated images - and most of them aren't that good.

RJWalker

Nov 10, 2018
Activating flag 3667 'EmeksRestDone' seems to start the Emek's Rest ending if you are just before the final mission (Torch at castle hall available). You get invited to Emek's Rest and need to talk to Krathon. Except I can't find him anywhere. Not the chief's hall or any other building in the location itself. Might need another flag to activate but I can't tell which flag this could be. Has anyone activated the ending without save editing? This post details the possible start but I couldn't get it to work.
Quoting for the new page.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the worst, not the best.

Too much glint, somewhat vacant and cross-eyed expression on 1st and 2nd pic (3rd and 4th aren't better, IMO), Hero looks too young on pics 4 through 6, his dick on 1st and 2nd seems to share her skin color. Also, is it me or his dick and butt on 4-6 seem a bit too big?

Oh, and hay is made of nachos. Puta madre! Its the famous Mexican Shemale Centaur!

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes