Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
How do I get the 3some with Meredith and her mom?
In Act I the first time you arrive at Slinsk you will get meredith companion quest (its called oakshire secret), follow the walkthrough to finish it and then go back to meredith's shop and talk with her dad. Finally go to your bedroom in your castle (I forgot wether you need to sleep or not) then meredith's mom will comes in and you just have to pick the right options. Later in act 3 you can get another threesome with them by talking to Ivrok in Slinsk about dealing with ghouls in oakshire and then you go down the stairs in font of oakshire inn and then just go to the end of the dungeon. After finding meredith's mom, she will be in the forge in your castle. Exhaust all of her talk options and get a scene with her and then go to your room to get the threesome (She might need to stay as a futa).

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
If you approach it from Oakshire it looped seemingly indefinitely for me. But when I approached from Slinsk, that scene repeated itself only some 10-20 times.

So, try clicking through the loop.
If you approach it from Oakshire it looped seemingly indefinitely for me. But when I approached from Slinsk, that scene repeated itself only some 10-20 times.

So, try clicking through the loop.
Thanks It work.

Boobolog

Jul 21, 2023
Hello everyone, such a question. In the Xas location, can you sell the character Seren wakim to the men on the bridge or just protect it in order to raise the relationship? And in general, are there any scenes in this cross (except for the scene at the end)?

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
There are, however, 2 new scenes with Mom and Mar. 1st is Mar pounding pregnant Mom alone. 2nd is Mar and Hero double-teaming pregnant Mom on a leash.
Is this Mar character new? I played quite a bit waay back but dont remember the guy.

Also can we get the mom pregnant by ourself if we play male MC?

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
Let me ask everyone. What were you looking forward to in the update and how were you dissapointed? Try Not to spoil anything the best you can.

For me I was looking forward to some new scenes or some kind of quest for the Farm Mom. How ever what o got was the exact oppisite of what i expected. The only thing added was some NTR and some Sharing. (Which I will add is completely aviodable if you choose. Which I did, Until i found that those were the new scenes in the update so i made a seprate save just to see those scenes, it wasn't worth it in my opinon) So I want to hear yours. Hell let's do some positive ones as well. was there anything good in this update to anyone?
You speak from my soul. The first half of it was pretty damn good but then it evolved into sth not really geared towards us.

Nothing positive to report yet. Going through a new save slowly rn.

Wasnt there a different mom in another origin btw? I remember hearing sth but it never seemed to go anywhere

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
Update. I haven't found Mom+mino scene yet, and I am not sure it even exist at this point and I didn't mistake something else for it.

There are, however, 2 new scenes with Mom and Mar. 1st is Mar pounding pregnant Mom alone. 2nd is Mar and Hero double-teaming pregnant Mom on a leash.

I will search for more, but something tells me this is it.

Ah, thank you for taking the time to update me, brother. It's appreciated.

Curiosity and the need to not waste my time actually made me scour the img files completely. The two scenes you mentioned are the only new additions. Nothing else. So it's either youre happy with the progression up until Mar and deny any further development or you don't, and you get straight into sharing territory.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Is this Mar character new? I played quite a bit waay back but dont remember the guy.

He was added couple of versions before, in 5-point-something. He can turn into a wolf, and there was a scene with him and Mom that Hero can enter for a threesome.

And as far as I know it - not, we can't knock Mom up.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017

He was added a few updates back. Any development between only MC and Farm Mom is vacant, unless you want to go the Mar route.

MC presumably gets her Preganant, but all of the new scene feature threesomes or sharing in em.

If you're not into that, I'd say save your time if that's the char with the most interest to you.

Reactions: Leo D. Marstone

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
There would a new NPC on a pier of Slinsk. If you walk to him withouth Camilla in tow, he will announce that he sails to Kanthu. If you have Camilla with you, you'll have an option to sail there.

Word of advice - save before final fight to save Baaghvan. Another word of advice - except Camilla and Netta (white-haired friend of Camilla, another druid), Zent, Tish, Clawyn and Xyless will also agree to do it. You will understand what I am talking about once you reach that point. Just keep one of them in the party besides you, Netta and Camilla - oh, and I hope you won't miss them.

And once again - do not forget to save beforehand.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
You speak from my soul. The first half of it was pretty damn good but then it evolved into sth not really geared towards us.

Nothing positive to report yet. Going through a new save slowly rn.

Wasnt there a different mom in another origin btw? I remember hearing sth but it never seemed to go anywhere
There is Noble Mom. Anna, owner of Club Summerheat, the one with the scene there, only the scene will differ slightly if you are her son. There are at least one other scene with her too.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Ah, thank you for taking the time to update me, brother. It's appreciated.

Curiosity and the need to not waste my time actually made me scour the img files completely. The two scenes you mentioned are the only new additions. Nothing else. So it's either youre happy with the progression up until Mar and deny any further development or you don't, and you get straight into sharing territory.
Dammit, what a shame! And I hoped they really added some more content to her.

By the way, Golden Tower content is hot as fuck! At least, if you are into twinks and futa on male that is.

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
There is Noble Mom. Anna, owner of Club Summerheat, the one with the scene there, only the scene will differ slightly if you are her son. There are at least one other scene with her too.
Ah, damn. Yeah. that doesnt sound too appealing for the time invested. A shame, i had some high hopes about the moms in this way back

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
Dammit, what a shame! And I hoped they really added some more content to her.

By the way, Golden Tower content is hot as fuck! At least, if you are into twinks and futa on male that is.
Maybe on a later point? i did hear some noise about futher updates. might be wrong though. Still waiting on them to restore the old artwork. no matter how polished the ai is, it misses the soul. And my god the expressions have all gone missing too.

Nah bro im good x, I have rather simple preferences. You go enjoy yourself though!

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Maybe on a later point? i did hear some noise about futher updates. might be wrong though. Still waiting on them to restore the old artwork. no matter how polished the ai is, it misses the soul. And my god the expressions have all gone missing too.

Nah bro im good x, I have rather simple preferences. You go enjoy yourself though!
Thank you! That's the spirit!

And I very much double your opinion on AI-images. Soul-less, unexpressive, bland and blank.

Dec 28, 2022
Despite originals having much of re-works' issues, they are still infinitely better. I see emotion, I can feel pictures.

And her beaver is cute.
truly, even the generations that are more cohesive or don't have weird morphological nightmare components have a tendency to feel so hollow. It's the little things an artist who gives a fuck about what their doing would think to add, like sweat beads where they make sense, specific facial expressions, dynamic posing that makes morphological sense ect. Those things clearly can't be learned from scanning a million pictures. It requires context and decision making.

Like in the demon dp with Meredith. Or the scenes with Mayla. They look so damn bored. Meredith is getting dp'd by demons who's dicks scared the Succubus a little, why is she holding an IG baddie expression and staring blackly at the wall? Mayla's getting fucked in chains, and she looks like you're kissing her neck a little. Shit is such a mood killer idk. We really lost the plot with this shit.

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
truly, even the generations that are more cohesive or don't have weird morphological nightmare components have a tendency to feel so hollow. It's the little things an artist who gives a fuck about what their doing would think to add, like sweat beads where they make sense, specific facial expressions, dynamic posing that makes morphological sense ect. Those things clearly can't be learned from scanning a million pictures. It requires context and decision making.

Like in the demon dp with Meredith. Or the scenes with Mayla. They look so damn bored. Meredith is getting dp'd by demons who's dicks scared the Succubus a little, why is she holding an IG baddie expression and staring blackly at the wall? Mayla's getting fucked in chains, and she looks like you're kissing her neck a little. Shit is such a mood killer idk. We really lost the plot with this shit.
You may say that AI is holy because it lacks details for Devil to hide in.

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
Seeing the new art, I have to say that on some scenes the AI is better, but on the others not. It was necessary the change to an only one art style, because it was clear that they were drawn by different artists or styles. It is a game made by pure patches, not a solid core. So I hope it works well, eitherway if on some scenes are worse than the original, it would be good that they remake them until it fits to what it is intended, so they dont feel like dolls and have better expresions. About the rest , I expect massive bugs because they dont know how to fucking code, they are amateurs trying to act like professionals, and never gets the job done. One example is their new game that worked so much.Damn I have hopes but my expectations are very low.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes