GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Let me ask everyone. What were you looking forward to in the update and how were you dissapointed? Try Not to spoil anything the best you can.

For me I was looking forward to some new scenes or some kind of quest for the Farm Mom. How ever what o got was the exact oppisite of what i expected. The only thing added was some NTR and some Sharing. (Which I will add is completely aviodable if you choose. Which I did, Until i found that those were the new scenes in the update so i made a seprate save just to see those scenes, it wasn't worth it in my opinon) So I want to hear yours. Hell let's do some positive ones as well. was there anything good in this update to anyone?
Was looking for Mayla. Got Mayla. Happy.

Camilla is nice too. Tho her quest seems to be bugged. Ship does not sale to that island.

Didn't try Golden Tower yet.

Tesa was so-so.

Balance fixes, bugs and AI-images replacing original suck all kinds of dicks.

HornPlayer

Oct 21, 2021
Let me ask everyone. What were you looking forward to in the update and how were you dissapointed? Try Not to spoil anything the best you can.

For me I was looking forward to some new scenes or some kind of quest for the Farm Mom. How ever what o got was the exact oppisite of what i expected. The only thing added was some NTR and some Sharing. (Which I will add is completely aviodable if you choose. Which I did, Until i found that those were the new scenes in the update so i made a seprate save just to see those scenes, it wasn't worth it in my opinon) So I want to hear yours. Hell let's do some positive ones as well. was there anything good in this update to anyone?
I liked addition of Camilla. Some of her scenes are my favorite. Golden tower is great too. Still some scenes I don't know how to unlock like Emek Rest ending, but from what I've seen the pictures look nice. I'm happy with the final update, wish we got more, but I think moving on is the best thong here. Wish Below Sunshade got as much scenes in its final update.

Reactions: SexLovers21

GlowingFish

Dec 2, 2020
Can you give more info on these scenes?
So the character Mar the wolf shapeshifter that wants to "Protect" your mother, if you choose to keep him around you get to see the scenes i was talking about. not the first one you get where you can join, but after a while and multiple vists you can talk to mar and you can give your blessing to have him impregnate your mother, and then later you can give that blessing to her. then even later you get the NTR scene. After that there is another shared scene. Thats all.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Pink glint around her pussy look more like burnmarks. Eeeew. Glint on his cock is blue for some reason.

Face is much better than usual, but if you look closely you'll see that her eyes are pointing in different direction.

Her shoes and knees are weird.

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
So the character Mar the wolf shapeshifter that wants to "Protect" your mother, if you choose to keep him around you get to see the scenes i was talking about. not the first one you get where you can join, but after a while and multiple vists you can talk to mar and you can give your blessing to have him impregnate your mother, and then later you can give that blessing to her. then even later you get the NTR scene. After that there is another shared scene. Thats all.
Could you share the save please?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
Why she barely shows emotions? Why her eyes have irises inside irises? Why she has semen on her mouth before his ejaculation and despite the lack of oral sex? Why close-up isn't cropped from bigger image and instead was generated separately?

We may never know. But what I am sure of is that previous pictures weren't too good and weren't among my favorites, but they definitely has their own character that AI-replacement lacks.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Another one:
Oddly enough, I can't find the original art despite the fact that I am certain this scene already existed.
Not much to say about. Usual glint, usual shitty expressions, usual eyes that point somewhere, usual permagaping anus, usual close-up being a separate generation. Despite the fact that cropping full image would take seconds in Paint! Hero has some fat on his belly for some reason. Ejaculation spawns spurts of cum on her ass instead of in her pussy and - fucking what!? - changes lighting on her buttocks.

I was sooooo looking forward to this scene, and it became another victim of AI-fication. Bloody shame!

Oct 22, 2019
Go for big tent near three centaurs, click on stuff there. You will find footprints and a piece of clothing. Talk with Aster, centaur girl and centaur guy (the one that gives you quests, near bounty stand) about your findings. They will reveal that parfume on a piece of clothing belong to nexilim and red clay on footprints belong to an area east of there. Go east, find nexilim rogue, deal with her, return to Aster.
thanks for the help

• Red Heart
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Bummer. Really not a fan of the direction that character took. Atleast those who are into that will be happy
Update. I haven't found Mom+mino scene yet, and I am not sure it even exist at this point and I didn't mistake something else for it.

There are, however, 2 new scenes with Mom and Mar. 1st is Mar pounding pregnant Mom alone. 2nd is Mar and Hero double-teaming pregnant Mom on a leash.

I will search for more, but something tells me this is it.

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
Another one:
Why she barely shows emotions? Why her eyes have irises inside irises? Why she has semen on her mouth before his ejaculation and despite the lack of oral sex? Why close-up isn't cropped from bigger image and instead was generated separately?

We may never know. But what I am sure of is that previous pictures weren't too good and weren't among my favorites, but they definitely has their own character that AI-replacement lacks.
Wow I was mostly ambivalent about the art changes but I really liked the original version of this
disappointed-dismay.gif

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
Another one:
Oddly enough, I can't find the original art despite the fact that I am certain this scene already existed.
Not much to say about. Usual glint, usual shitty expressions, usual eyes that point somewhere, usual permagaping anus, usual close-up being a separate generation. Despite the fact that cropping full image would take seconds in Paint! Hero has some fat on his belly for some reason. Ejaculation spawns spurts of cum on her ass instead of in her pussy and - fucking what!? - changes lighting on her buttocks.

I was sooooo looking forward to this scene, and it became another victim of AI-fication. Bloody shame!
Here are the originals:

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I'm going with Xyless slave good path, does her affection and submission value affect anything? There are barely any events that increase her stats.

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
Mayla journey side quest is bugged when you find her near slinsk with those 2 other guys and horse. That scene keeps repeat everytime i finish it.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Mayla journey side quest is bugged when you find her near slinsk with those 2 other guys and horse. That scene keeps repeat everytime i finish it.
If you approach it from Oakshire it looped seemingly indefinitely for me. But when I approached from Slinsk, that scene repeated itself only some 10-20 times.

So, try clicking through the loop.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes