• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Won't do you much good since the gallery is still missing half of the content in the game. That's if it decides to unlock properly in the first place. You're better off just lookin for the folder that holds all the cg's in the files. Wherever the hell it disappeared to...
I can quickly summarize this update and visualize the summary with one neat video

Timecode is 25:34, in case link won't work as it should.

Last edited:
Reactions: GlowingFish

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Anyone with 6.2 version? Second new Mayla scene loops forever and I can't progress. They say they've fixed this bug in 6.2.

P.S. Nevermind. The answer was simple - bug loops the dialogue several time when you go from Slinsk (its the first map to the west of it), but if you go from Oakshire, bug loops indefinitely.

Spaghetti code strikes again.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
That's it - I am locked!
1689839760302.png
Bridge does not open whatever I do!

Had anyone encountered this bug? Any idea how to fix it? Perhaps I should change some variables, but I am not accustomed to RPGM save redacting. Anyone care to land me a hand in explanation?

Because I have Golden Tower and few sidequests outside Yakotin. Meaning I will run out of game very soon.

Dec 16, 2018
I can't complete the wizard's origin quest where they give you a potion to see. I drink, collect a maximum of 3 and the effect disappears and I cannot collect everything, and the professor does not count the completion of the quest.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Rest in peace, Shadow Wizard Money Gang. You will be missed.
shadow wizard money gang.jpg
They loved casting spells...

P.S. They also had teletubbies belly screens for some reason.

Another one:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Not the worst, far from it. But what a bonner killer.

Her expressions are lacking to say the least - more drunk than lusty, vacant, confused, dazzled, unfocused, doll-like. And her eyes when she rides Hero look in different directions like she is a damn chameleon. Sadly, alongside lacking expressions misalinged eyes are a common mistake of AI-generation.

Okay, time for serious questions - where do I find new healer for Oakshire? I've already found new magic shop owner and inn-keeper (both were kinda random finds, tbh), but I don't have even the faintest clue as to where I could find a healer.

EDIT: Nevermind, I've found it! Its that gree lizagon in lizagon village that kept mentioning that he is a shaman. That village was one of the last places I visited in search for new healer. Honestly, each hire you do for this quest seem quite random.

Last edited:

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Has someone managed to play though the new version? xD

In the gold patch update news back then they said they would rework the endings as well. Has that happened? :HideThePain:

GlowingFish

Dec 2, 2020
Let me ask everyone. What were you looking forward to in the update and how were you dissapointed? Try Not to spoil anything the best you can.

For me I was looking forward to some new scenes or some kind of quest for the Farm Mom. How ever what o got was the exact oppisite of what i expected. The only thing added was some NTR and some Sharing. (Which I will add is completely aviodable if you choose. Which I did, Until i found that those were the new scenes in the update so i made a seprate save just to see those scenes, it wasn't worth it in my opinon) So I want to hear yours. Hell let's do some positive ones as well. was there anything good in this update to anyone?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes