• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
damn this new """god""" ending is lazy as hell. it just shuffles the other endcards depending on 4 obvious choices then gives a generic "you are an avatar of (choice). (choice) is inevitable" at the end. even the post credit scene doesn't really change, eliyas just says they have to wait for your divinity to wear off. mayla stuff with the PC was good I guess.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
damn this new """god""" ending is lazy as hell. it just shuffles the other endcards depending on 4 obvious choices then gives a generic "you are an avatar of (choice). (choice) is inevitable" at the end. even the post credit scene doesn't really change, eliyas just says they have to wait for your divinity to wear off. mayla stuff with the PC was good I guess.
Oh, so you've played through this route. Good!

Please tell me how to play it and, specifically, how to open new Mayla scenes.

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I actually knew this and used that line at the start and it still didn't work. I've read elsewhere it's a bug that occurs if you visit her before you go to the Deep Woods and there doesn't seem to be a work around unfortunately.
I posted this a while back, but you may find it useful:

You can reset to the point where she asks you to get the ingredients and even if you previously picked them up it will work.
I just tested it and it doesn't do a check for that variable until later.
So... Here are the settings for each of the stages:

Set variable 920 = 2 (Request for ingredients)
Set variable 920 = 5 Set variable 918 = 3 (1st possible scene / cook stew)
Set variable 920 = 10 (Rilke in garden / planning to visit son's grave)
Set variable 920 = 15 Set switch 4783 = On (Rilke at grave)
Set variable 920 = 17 (Confess spying / 2nd possible scene)
Set variable 920 = 20 (Final scene)

Of course you also have to have her affection high enough and not piss her off during your conversations. There are certain paths that will end any future interactions with Rilke (no matter how high her affection is).

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018
I think i messed up with Rilke (the orc that lives in cabin on your castles land) by not groping her. No matter what i do i can get her to stay, and i dont have a save file that goes that far back, and if i did i would lose a lot of completed content. Is there any way to either reset her quest line, or change the outcome?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Sergent

Jul 5, 2017
Necromant,
I completed a female playthrough today and I really don't know where to start.
A part of me does have the urge to go on a huge rant, but another part is just so fucking done with this trash.
It actually has come so far that I started to loathe the devs and their work. It's not even a case of shit dev and great game anymore, only shit dev and shit game. At this point I have more respect for Yandere dev than that filth.

Anyway... I still have access to their Patreon for this month, so take 6.2, even though the entire product belongs in the shitter, as somebody else already said 20 or 30 pages before.

Pixeldrain

Mega

Hakkira

Donor
Jul 15, 2017
Anyone know if there is any difference in sparing Headmistres Sibylla than just killing in the mage origin questline? I thought she would end up in my prison like Mayla but she sadly doesn't...:cry:

Conflate

Dec 28, 2017
Im really mainly playing for the Farm Origin Mom. Is it worth replaying the whole damn thing for that? Wasnt a big fan of the whole dog thing last time, so is there new content focused just on her with MC or nah?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
any one done the quest to fine aster's lute
Go for big tent near three centaurs, click on stuff there. You will find footprints and a piece of clothing. Talk with Aster, centaur girl and centaur guy (the one that gives you quests, near bounty stand) about your findings. They will reveal that parfume on a piece of clothing belong to nexilim and red clay on footprints belong to an area east of there. Go east, find nexilim rogue, deal with her, return to Aster.

Reactions: .0.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Im really mainly playing for the Farm Origin Mom. Is it worth replaying the whole damn thing for that? Wasnt a big fan of the whole dog thing last time, so is there new content focused just on her with MC or nah?
Apparently, there is Mom+Hero+minotaur threesome and a new threesome Mom+Hero+Mar (wolf guy). Maybe more - dunno for sure.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes