Nakna

Sep 6, 2017
I don't understand using AI on your own art like that. He has a very iconic and good 2d style and decides to paint it over with bog standard unlora'd AI from the most common models available.

He succeeded in removing the unique aspect of his art and turn it into the millions of other pumped out images. For what, so he can upscale it slightly?

What a waste. I hope he returns to just sticking to his own sketch-draw style because it is way, way better.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I done all main quests but the final one again and golden tower side quest, and I still don't get any scene when I return.
Fuck this game. :FacePalm:
Thanks for the help anyway. :HideThePain:
You are lucky you have me. ;3

So, I've checked my saves and found out that I have dedicated save only for the final Mom+Mar+Hero scene. "Bummer!" I thought - and decided to make another save for the penultimate scene with Mom and Mar. Also, to figure out what triggers it.

First task was a resounding success, so here are two saves. Save 8 is for penultimate scene (Mom+Mar), Save 16 is for final scene (Mom+Mar+Hero).

Second task was half so. You see, I've speculated that finishing quests itself triggers the scene - it does not. I have done all of the Golden Tower quests and still got nothing. "Bummer!" I thought - and did penultimate Act III mainquest as well. Was greatly disappointed because it didn't work as well!

So, the core of the issue was sleeping - you have to sleep in your room in the Castle to progress the scenes. And so my test failed, because I've tried to sleep only after a lot of quests. Maybe, I could have save a lot if not all the efforts by simply leaving Slinsk, sleeping in Castle then visiting Slinsk again. I don't know. Maybe what it takes is exactly the steps I've taken, may be only a part of it (like a single step of Golden Tower quest or something similarly small), may be quests aren't necessary at all! You can try the latter option since it would take you aroud 2 minutes to do so. As for me - I am kinda tired doing all of it.

But a good find nevertheless. I was so used to frequently sleeping at Castle that it took me awhile to figure out this seemingly ordinary action makes such a differense - and yet it does! Honestly, should have figured it earlier, since I've already had a feeling that some of scene sequences played through very different intervals that logically shouldn't be the case. But it was a vague suspicion until I tested it just now. The more you know!

So, to everyone - sleep at your room in the Castle if you wish to progress scenes. Questing and visiting locations is not enough or may be not enough.

Squirmy

Apr 9, 2018
Seems like a really fun game. But I can't get to chapter 1. No one to fix the bridge, blacksmith won't say anything about it. Just goes straight to buy menu. This has happened with two characters, one male the other female, different backgrounds.

Shadow Yoga

Nov 30, 2020
You are lucky you have me. ;3

So, I've checked my saves and found out that I have dedicated save only for the final Mom+Mar+Hero scene. "Bummer!" I thought - and decided to make another save for the penultimate scene with Mom and Mar. Also, to figure out what triggers it.

First task was a resounding success, so here are two saves. Save 8 is for penultimate scene (Mom+Mar), Save 16 is for final scene (Mom+Mar+Hero).

Second task was half so. You see, I've speculated that finishing quests itself triggers the scene - it does not. I have done all of the Golden Tower quests and still got nothing. "Bummer!" I thought - and did penultimate Act III mainquest as well. Was greatly disappointed because it didn't work as well!

So, the core of the issue was sleeping - you have to sleep in your room in the Castle to progress the scenes. And so my test failed, because I've tried to sleep only after a lot of quests. Maybe, I could have save a lot if not all the efforts by simply leaving Slinsk, sleeping in Castle then visiting Slinsk again. I don't know. Maybe what it takes is exactly the steps I've taken, may be only a part of it (like a single step of Golden Tower quest or something similarly small), may be quests aren't necessary at all! You can try the latter option since it would take you aroud 2 minutes to do so. As for me - I am kinda tired doing all of it.

But a good find nevertheless. I was so used to frequently sleeping at Castle that it took me awhile to figure out this seemingly ordinary action makes such a differense - and yet it does! Honestly, should have figured it earlier, since I've already had a feeling that some of scene sequences played through very different intervals that logically shouldn't be the case. But it was a vague suspicion until I tested it just now. The more you know!

So, to everyone - sleep at your room in the Castle if you wish to progress scenes. Questing and visiting locations is not enough or may be not enough.
Thanks again, sorry for the trouble lol.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope they add an update where mom give birth to wolf puppies and breastfeed them.

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Mat Skyfire

Darth Skyfire
Donor
Jun 28, 2017
Seems like a really fun game. But I can't get to chapter 1. No one to fix the bridge, blacksmith won't say anything about it. Just goes straight to buy menu. This has happened with two characters, one male the other female, different backgrounds.
go through the cave next to the chapel on the left, there are some wolves but it's not hard. Then go top and then right iirc. Tip: explore the map

Jan 20, 2022
After this scene, how do you progress with Mar x Mom? I tried leaving and reentering Slinsk to visit mom, done couple of main quests and Mar still not in her house?
You have to join in on the first scene to progress the route, if you "just watch" then the whole thing ends there, so I guess the mom netorase enjoyers get cucked hardest of all. The dialogue between scenes implies there's a reason for this. After that to progress the route it's just a matter of talking to each of them a bunch of times leaving the area and coming back and if after that nothing happens you need to go do other quests for a while to let time progress

Mathrock

Jun 26, 2018
So, I can't fix the gallery or the AI but I made some pretty significant changes to enemy scaling, player scaling, ally scaling, weapons, armor and then some minor adjustments to class skills.

No idea how to turn my changes into some sort of mod or patch, so if anyone wants it then it'll be a full download.

I've attached the patch notes as a txt file, if anyone is interested in it reply and I'll upload it and put a link.
send to me I liked your changes

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
Try this. I've made it right before you greenlight Mar to breed your Mother. Go to her house, talk to Mar, talk to Mom, convince her to let him breed her, go away to do a few quests, return for the next scene. Then repeat it for yet another scene.

Should work. Have fun!
Shame is not a zip file because I don't know how to manage the rar files.

Ralen

Jun 1, 2017
How to stop the game to override my last save file with autosaves, even though i disabled autosave in the Options?
i play on 6.2

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Shame is not a zip file because I don't know how to manage the rar files.
Here you go:

Save 8 is before penultimate Mom+Mar scene, Save 16 is before final Mom+Mar+Hero scene. Save 10 is made at the start of this sequence, so you can talk to Mom and initiate the sequence yourself.

Don't forget to sleep at your Castle! Leaving Slinsk or doing quests seems to not be enough to progress Mar+Mom scenes at this point. But maybe you need to sleep+quest. I dunno for certain, just try it.

Oh, and one last thing.

Reactions: Queen_Nothing

fayt098

Oct 24, 2017
is there any options to cancel out the ntr stuff i prefer if only my character is the one have sex with the girls.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Here you go:

Save 8 is before penultimate Mom+Mar scene, Save 16 is before final Mom+Mar+Hero scene. Save 10 is made at the start of this sequence, so you can talk to Mom and initiate the sequence yourself.

Don't forget to sleep at your Castle! Leaving Slinsk or doing quests seems to not be enough to progress Mar+Mom scenes at this point. But maybe you need to sleep+quest. I dunno for certain, just try it.

Oh, and one last thing.
You have to send your config and global files too, or the game.exe won't recognise the save files.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
You have to send your config and global files too, or the game.exe won't recognise the save files.
Thank you for reminder. Though if we have same version I don't think its necessary. But they do not necessary have the same version either, so here it goes:

Last edited:
Reactions: Queen_Nothing

saijoil

Oct 29, 2019
A good workaround is create your own save - download saves from here/any source - delete your own saves - rename downloaded saves to the same names as your deleted saves - load.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes