GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
He did mention some thin about it, but nothing else. There is not even a questlog abut it.
You will need to fetch 3 characters. Emo girl in Summeredge magic shop (will require 3000), dark elf who owns inn in Yakotin (2000) and a lizagon in top-left corner in Lizagon Village west of Emek's Rest (for free). They will move to Oakshire to replace magic shop owner, inn owner and healer respectively. Visiting them in Oakshire grants you a scene each, though Male Hero will get emo girl and dark elf and Female Hero will, I think, get emo girl (she's a futa) and lizagon.

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
You will need to fetch 3 characters. Emo girl in Summeredge magic shop (will require 3000), dark elf who owns inn in Yakotin (2000) and a lizagon in top-left corner in Lizagon Village west of Emek's Rest (for free). They will move to Oakshire to replace magic shop owner, inn owner and healer respectively. Visiting them in Oakshire grants you a scene each, though Male Hero will get emo girl and dark elf and Female Hero will, I think, get emo girl (she's a futa) and lizagon.
Ty

Necromant

Feb 12, 2022
The ending of the game is weird succubus return to her domain with her mistress but there conversation makes it sound that another story will continue after the Mc dies form a old age?

Apr 29, 2023
Running into a weird problem where I can no longer choose who to attack in combat. I'm always forced to attack the strongest enemy. This isn't usually a problem, but I could see it becoming one in the future. Is this a setting I accidentally turned on? Is there a way to change it?

Raio10

May 6, 2017
anyone have a good fem save in act 2 or 3 if possible to see the new stuff in emek's rest and other things, with preg system on too if possible, I lost my saves for this game and it would save me having to replay the entire game right away.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Running into a weird problem where I can no longer choose who to attack in combat. I'm always forced to attack the strongest enemy. This isn't usually a problem, but I could see it becoming one in the future. Is this a setting I accidentally turned on? Is there a way to change it?
There is a sphere or mark that takes away the ability to select your target in exchange for some stat boost. Check your equipment.

Reactions: notmyrealname328

sn0wB4ll

Apr 15, 2023
Do side quests not show on the quest list or it's a bug? I have a quest to help a guy find his wedding ring and another quest to help a woman get back her tablet. I check my quest list and there's no quest at all.

tobiume08

Jul 3, 2020
i have no idea how to earn that lady trumere scene. is it a quest? Does my character need to be pure or corrupt? Any advice would be appreciated.

Shades123

Oct 15, 2017
So, this probably has been reported before but i couldn't find a recent post talking about this. How cna i solve this bug?
It's on the golden tower quest trying to get into a battle after seeing the scene with the golden elves after the first wold corruption fight
1690861040300.png

Noggur

Nov 10, 2020
Hi all. Maybe im the on who is missing something i have the train ticket but where to go in Corrupted Sands quest to go to the Rail Station in Yakoti?

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes