worick2000

Nov 12, 2019
If you already talked to her previously, then you will need to reset the scene by deselecting switch #1627 (Use a save editor)

The first option to increase the affection is to use a save editor increase variable #52 (It needs to be greater than 17 I believe for her to be willing to discuss that subject)

I have included a second option that only requires using a text editor to modify one of the maps.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have questions.
I raised her aff to 49 via save editor still gives me we've already had that talk. Second i searched #1627 through save editor didn't find it it jumped from #1300 to #1900. Thirdly i tried the text editor and change the indent still didn't work edit : i used commonEvents not map i'm new to this.

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
I raised her aff to 49 via save editor still gives me we've already had that talk. Second i searched #1627 through save editor didn't find it it jumped from #1300 to #1900. Thirdly i tried the text editor and change the indent still didn't work edit : i used commonEvents not map i'm new to this.
Have you tried questing and sleeping? If you triggered her previous scene recently, there may be a "cooldown" of sorts.

Reactions: worick2000

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
is the dragon buggy for the FMC or doesn't she get pregnant first try? ive done the scene with him like 3 or 4 times and he still got the quest mark and if im going to sleep nothing happens.

ghxstb3yond

Aug 29, 2021
is the dragon buggy for the FMC or doesn't she get pregnant first try? ive done the scene with him like 3 or 4 times and he still got the quest mark and if im going to sleep nothing happens.
Seems to me you need to have sex with a human/humanoid after the dragon to get pregnant. I've only ever triggered it after sex with another human. Seems the dragon gives you an egg, but it needs to be fertilized in order to get knocked up. Might just be a weird bug though, knowing everything else in this game.

Reactions: Davosos

Tac_Obray

Nov 19, 2017
If you leave the graveyard after being asked to cleanse it you cannot reenter and the quest will be bugged and locked permanently.

Davosos

Aug 14, 2017
Seems to me you need to have sex with a human/humanoid after the dragon to get pregnant. I've only ever triggered it after sex with another human. Seems the dragon gives you an egg, but it needs to be fertilized in order to get knocked up. Might just be a weird bug though, knowing everything else in this game.
okay gonna try that then. thank you :)

bptjr3

Jul 2, 2018

If you post your saved game file I can take a look at it and see if I can identify the problem.

Again, I hope this is helpful and I will be happy to check your save file for you if you upload it.

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
I don't know about coding or something like that but you can have enough affection if you doing right quests with Cary in party.
Quests to rise Cary's affection:
1. A Misterious Note in Summeredge ( 4 or 5 depends of your answers )
1. Cure for Seren in Summeredge (you can get 6 aff if you doing right)
2. Ancient Desires in Ornesse ( +3 if you rescue the sister )
3. Calante Journey in Ornesse ( -1 if you refuse the quest )
4. Ursula in Xas ( -8 if you let it continue, -4 if you say the half-orc is enjoying it, +3 if you stop the rape )
5. Stormhammer in Emek's Rest ( +3 if you say you can’t kill Oros, -3 if you say you’ll kill him )

A gift to +5 aff is Orange Xenia Flower In Laroavia, in the bottom right of the map

worick2000

Nov 12, 2019
If you post your saved game file I can take a look at it and see if I can identify the problem.

Again, I hope this is helpful and I will be happy to check your save file for you if you upload it.
Thanks, you were very helpful and i started to apply what i learned and yeah of course here is my 6.1 save
Update : i fixed the issue using save editor tool

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: Kira999

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
Well so much for trying the update for my self was doing the Paladin quest went to finish it got in the room and black screen but not frozen like the room would not load so I wait for more bug fixes updates. Good thing I got more games to play.

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
Well so much for trying the update for my self was doing the Paladin quest went to finish it got in the room and black screen but not frozen like the room would not load so I wait for more bug fixes updates. Good thing I got more games to play.
Same to me when playing female character only.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes