KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Does anyone knows what's the diffrence if I pick Bon vs Novos King(Forget name). I know If I pick Bon i have bons guards and if king i have dwarfs guards. But when i pick king in conference room is girl from Novos, is there scene with her or there is no diffrence if i pick Bon or King?

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Mh, it's 20 cents per install, but only for installs over the threshold (200K), and only if they have earned more than $200K from Steam sales in the last 12 months.
Technically, they don't sell anything on Patreon: they just share games for free with their supporters (who pay membership fees, not products). I mean, those earnings should be safe.

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
Mh, it's 20 cents per install, but only for installs over the threshold (200K), and only if they have earned more than $200K from Steam sales in the last 12 months.
Technically, they don't sell anything on Patreon: they just share games for free with their supporters (who pay membership fees, not products). I mean, those earnings should be safe.
The main concerns were over the charges applying retroatively - which made no sense and seems to no longer be the case.

By the way, it is not just Steam sales.

Anyway, for now they will likely keep Roundscape II in Unity, unless more worrying stuff happens later.

DoggyLover666

Feb 10, 2022
So they fuck up the first one with AI art and then make a shitty sequel with generic unity-store assets... Also their fucking rpgm games are already buggy as hell, how in the everloving fuck do they think they'll manage to make a playable 3d one, much less one that's good on top of that? This will be a disaster lol

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
I will never understand why people will hate or love a game when it's not even able to be played. Are people just that bored with they're lives they can't wait for said game to be released before they give their thoughts on said game. Never judge a book by it's cover. I'll hold my thought about the game until I've played it.

Reactions: philtwo

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
So they fuck up the first one with AI art and then make a shitty sequel with generic unity-store assets... Also their fucking rpgm games are already buggy as hell, how in the everloving fuck do they think they'll manage to make a playable 3d one, much less one that's good on top of that? This will be a disaster lol
If you don't have a budget of at least 100 million dollars you should not be attempting to make a 3d open world game.

3d is very nice when done well. but it is super expensive to do well. when done poorly it hugely detracts from the game's quality

Reactions: FauxCount

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018
Okay i've asked this beore but with the new update they took away codes. I use to use the speed code and since then I can't because they took them away.
HOW CAN I INCREASE THE PLAYERS WALKING SPEED.
Ive gotten a reply with having the dash button on. That's not fast enough after having played 18 hours with the speed code and having it taken away.
Please
Help
-A horny user who wants to complete this game with faster speed

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Okay i've asked this beore but with the new update they took away codes. I use to use the speed code and since then I can't because they took them away.
Ive gotten a reply with having the dash button on. That's not fast enough after having played 18 hours with the speed code and having it taken away.
Please
Help

I've finished the game in +58 hours..

Good luck to you

....or you can just use this cheat to unlock all scenes! (Ignore the Skull button warning once you unlock all of gallery with it, that button was for an older version, Just go to gallery.)

How to apply cheat:

Copy the file into the game's directory and REPLACE ALL OF THEM!

And you'll find the "Cheats" button in the pause menu.

You're welcome!.... You horny soul..

Reactions: Delirios Soldier

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018
I've finished the game in +58 hours..

Good luck to you

....or you can just use this cheat to unlock all scenes! (Ignore the Skull button warning once you unlock all of gallery with it, that button was for an older version, Just go to gallery.)

How to apply cheat:

Copy the file into the game's directory and REPLACE ALL OF THEM!

And you'll find the "Cheats" button in the pause menu.

You're welcome!.... You horny soul..

That's for the reply!
But! I am not looking to unlock the scenes I just truly enjoyed the game.
There was a code 1700 which had super speed.
I'm looking for something like that. This cheat doesn't have that.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
That's for the reply!
But! I am not looking to unlock the scenes I just truly enjoyed the game.
There was a code 1700 which had super speed.
I'm looking for something like that. This cheat doesn't have that.
Well it's hasn't been implemented yet...and 6.3 will get leaked within a week or so according to some fellow users.....

Idk that's how it is for us for now! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018
Well it's hasn't been implemented yet...and 6.3 will get leaked within a week or so according to some fellow users.....

Idk that's how it is for us for now! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Is there maybe another cheat that would allow me to change the speed?

Sep 13, 2016
Please
Help
Its not in-game but I use MTool to mess around with Roundscape, it has both gamespeed and walk speed modifiers, which are vital to trying to get to early game content.

Cawwot

Jun 23, 2018
Its not in-game but I use MTool to mess around with Roundscape, it has both gamespeed and walk speed modifiers, which are vital to trying to get to early game content.
Might be something i'm looking for. I messed with the walk speed and the game couldn't keep up with the frame, My character would go out of the screen.

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes