GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
(Many thanks to my man GrandPaBrowning 's AI replacement ranting posts for making the hunt easier!)
T'was my pleasure to be of service to you all.
Луи де Фюнес.jpg
And here's it's link to the .ZIP file tat contains enlarged images:
And for this you have my endless gratitude. Finally I can enjoy my game without cringing every now and then.

Reactions: CluckPover

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Amazing game, i am on the middle of act 3, enjoying a lot, but so much bugs, like a quests just dont appear and sometimes you just forget what to do or else go around the map to check every corner so you dont miss a content
Also as i said before the inconstancy of art style of a scenes is just funny and disappointing from time to time, when you get a top tier real shit pictures and after that you see a trash ass ai "updated" soulless images or silly meet-n-fuck-like drawings
Wish devs just paid some young talent on outsource a bit change to update this right way

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
BTW rilke will kick me out for coping a feel even if I exhaust her dialog options unlike what is said in the wiki (or is being kicked out normal ?? it says it will cost you any further sexual advancements)

Also is there any consumable that increase magic attack ?? the seer sells items that increase hp/mp and physical atk but not magical atk

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
A little late to the party, but I wanted to wait for the release of bugfix patches and for the hype of the last update to die down.

I noticed that version 6.3 is available on Patreon. Will this version be added?

I also heard that the game now has AI CGs. How many CGs were replaced with AI-generated ones? Were all of them replaced or only a few?

Lastly, this game had some strange issues. For example, the main character was able to wield both two-handed weapons and shields at the same time, and Clawyn could dual-wield two bows or one bow and one dagger/sword. More importantly, you couldn't use shields once you unlocked the dual-wielding perk. This unfortunately meant that it was not possible to use shields and obtain the Midas and Speedster perks behind dual-wielding at the same time. Does anyone know if these issues have been fixed?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
Is templar the best class ??

I saw in the walkthrough that it has ton of extra content while some classes (like mage) arnt even mentioned (or at least I didnt see any content for them during my playthrough)

Reactions: Netori Popeye

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
yes I meant origin

And why is this game tagged as complete when it's getting new content yet ??

and if you arnt a templar origin does the unknown realm has any content worth your time (since you cant save beatrice)

Last edited:

CyberCy616

Feb 14, 2021
yes I meant origin

and if you arnt a templar origin does the unknown realm has any content worth your time (since you cant save beatrice)
It's tagged as complete because the main story is done think as if the new content as DLC.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Just found out that files.fm forces people to make accounts

Here:

T'was my pleasure to be of service to you all.
Imagine ranting about something then it unexpectedly solved....what a life am I right?

And for this you have my endless gratitude. Finally I can enjoy my game without cringing every now and then.
Edit: Then bow down peasant! xD

Fr tho, The one that motivated me to do it the most is the first Clawyn H-scene....The AI one was just.....UUUUGH!

First I solve the AI problem, then V6.3 is being shared.....2 heroes at the same day....

What a day to be alive.....

Wow. I don't even know how to comment that. Are devs doing it on purpose? Is GodlEd some kind of masochism-sidegrade to the game to make players experience butt-wrenching anger?

Like, WTF are they even doing at this point?
Being a sociopathic-autist must be an important feat in order to be hired by the devs, I suppose......They're just like the people who worked on the Live Action Disney films...(If you didn't watch them, good for you and your childhood.)

yes I meant origin

Origin doesn't really matter that much when it comes to combat, all origins can unlock any class at your liking, The main difference is the bonus you get at the start of the game and H-scenes being available in an origin and not available in the other....Especially the Farm origin.

And it's tagged complete because the main story is over, the updates are basically DLCs and new content to milk their patrons. xD

A little late to the party, but I wanted to wait for the release of bugfix patches and for the hype of the last update to die down.

I noticed that version 6.3 is available on Patreon. Will this version be added?
It has been leaked for us today: (Credits to KiseRyota6 , be sure to leak the rest of the future releases for us, hero!)

Mega

I also heard that the game now has AI CGs. How many CGs were replaced with AI-generated ones? Were all of them replaced or only a few?
Over 335 pics...and they're shit compared to the OG ones.... don't even bother looking at them and save yourself the pain of it's errors and just replace ALL OF THEM (except for once scene one AI'd scene that came with the new version and didn't have a Hand-drawn version...) with these that I've just enlarged from the Non-AI'd ones:

Lastly, this game had some strange issues. For example, the main character was able to wield both two-handed weapons and shields at the same time, and Clawyn could dual-wield two bows or one bow and one dagger/sword. More importantly, you couldn't use shields once you unlocked the dual-wielding perk. This unfortunately meant that it was not possible to use shields and obtain the Midas and Speedster perks behind dual-wielding at the same time. Does anyone know if these issues have been fixed?
For clarification: The Clawyn dual-wielding function is NOT a bug, both of the bow and dagger unlocks different skills for her...for example: Clawyn can use "Backstab" move when wielding a dagger and can AoE with multiple arrows in the "Breakthrough" move (can't remember exactly remember it's exact name) and so many moves. Besides, she's an assassin for speaking out loud!, Going "Hit'n'Run" is her specialty! xD

And no, giving her two bows or two daggers doesn't unlock new moves, It just provides stats ,trust me, I've tried.

Same goes for any dual-wielding function for any charachter within the game!

As for the rest of the issues, V6.3 has just been shared for all of us in less than a day...so....only way to find out...

Last edited:

rndmann

Feb 11, 2019
For clarification: The Clawyn dual-wielding function is NOT a bug, both of the bow and dagger unlocks different skills for her...for example: Clawyn can use "Backstab" move when wielding a dagger and can AoE with multiple arrows in the "Breakthrough" move (can't remember exactly remember it's exact name) and so many moves. Besides, she's an assassin for speaking out loud!, Going "Hit'n'Run" is her specialty! xD

And no, giving her two bows or two daggers doesn't unlock new moves, It just provides stats ,trust me, I've tried.

The reason why I thought this as a weird issue (in case it isn't obvious) is because you would need to have 3 hands to wield a 2-handed sword and a shield at the same time. The same goes for bows or other similar things.

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021
Just found out that files.fm forces people to make accounts

Here:

Imagine ranting about something then it unexpectedly solved....what a life am I right?

First I solve the AI problem, then V6.3 is being shared.....2 heroes at the same day....

What a day to be alive.....

Being a sociopathic-autist must be an important feat in order to be hired by the devs, I suppose......They're just like the people who worked on the Live Action Disney films...(If you didn't watch them, good for you and your childhood.)

Origin doesn't really matter that much when it comes to combat, all origins can unlock any class at your liking, The main difference is the bonus you get at the start of the game and H-scenes being available in an origin and not available in the other....Especially the Farm origin.

And it's tagged complete because the main story is over, the updates are basically DLCs and new content to milk their patrons. xD

It has been leaked for us today: (Credits to KiseRyota6 , be sure to leak the rest of the future releases for us, hero!)

Mega

Over 335 pics...and they're shit compared to the OG ones.... don't even bother looking at them and save yourself the pain of it's errors and just replace ALL OF THEM (except for once scene one AI'd scene that came with the new version and didn't have a Hand-drawn version...) with these that I've just enlarged from the Non-AI'd ones:

As for the rest of the issues, V6.3 has just been shared for all of us in less than a day...so....only way to find out...
[/QUOTE]
I planned to share v6.3 earlier but wasn't really sure how. But finally I made it work :).

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes