RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
so origins with extra scenes are templar (I mean beatrice seems like a good chunk of content tbh)

and farmer ??

did anyone manage to find extra content in the mage/wizard origin (except the scene at the prologue with the headmistress) ???

tbh the fact that only templar can save beatrice makes me want to restart as a templar ....

btw using "clear" wont remove equiped weapons for some reason

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I planned to share v6.3 earlier but wasn't really sure how. But finally I made it work :).
It's cool, now you do, we're all human and we make mistakes, learn and improve! (y)

so origins with extra scenes are templar (I mean beatrice seems like a good chunk of content tbh)

and farmer ??

did anyone manage to find extra content in the mage/wizard origin (except the scene at the prologue with the headmistress) ???

tbh the fact that only templar can save beatrice makes me want to restart as a templar ....

btw using "clear" wont remove equiped weapons for some reason
No, if you re-read what I said, I said that EVERY. SINGLE. ORIGIN. HAS. IT'S. OWN. H-SCENES. (Sorry for caps, but I thought it'd grab your attention.) but I'm not sure about the new origins tho...(Solider and Wizard)

Also weapons are the only thing that can NOT be cleared....you wouldn't want to fight weaponless now, would you?

Also wait....TEMPLAR ORIGIN CAN SAVE BEATRICE?!?!?

NOW I'M NOT EVEN PISSED THAT I'LL HAVE TO RESTART DUE TO THE FACT THAT EACH NEW UPDATE WON'T ACCEPT THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS'S SAVES!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

TO THE RESCUEEEE!

LETSFUCKINGOOOOOOOOOOOOO.gif

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
its been a month since 6.3 release and even though we finally have it i'll prob wait for 6.4 personally or whenever they decide to re-add difficulty options.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
It's cool, now you do, we're all human and we make mistakes, learn and improve! (y)

No, if you re-read what I said, I said that EVERY. SINGLE. ORIGIN. HAS. IT'S. OWN. H-SCENES. (Sorry for caps, but I thought it'd grab your attention.) but I'm not sure about the new origins tho...(Solider and Wizard)

Also weapons are the only thing that can NOT be cleared....you wouldn't want to fight weaponless now, would you?

Also wait....TEMPLAR ORIGIN CAN SAVE BEATRICE?!?!?

NOW I'M NOT EVEN PISSED THAT I'LL HAVE TO RESTART DUE TO THE FACT THAT EACH NEW UPDATE WON'T ACCEPT THE PREVIOUS VERSIONS'S SAVES!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!

TO THE RESCUEEEE!

View attachment 2962552
yeah but a couple extra scenes VS a whole questline that has 3/4 extra scene isnt the same level (saving beatrice is like 2/3 extra quests and without it the whole unknown realm feels useless TBH)
IMO every origin should be able to save beatrice and you should only get extra dialog if you are templar and maybe a couple extra scenes

CousinEddie

Jan 27, 2020
Just found out that files.fm forces people to make accounts

Here:

Imagine ranting about something then it unexpectedly solved....what a life am I right?

Edit: Then bow down peasant! xD

Fr tho, The one that motivated me to do it the most is the first Clawyn H-scene....The AI one was just.....UUUUGH!

First I solve the AI problem, then V6.3 is being shared.....2 heroes at the same day....

What a day to be alive.....

Being a sociopathic-autist must be an important feat in order to be hired by the devs, I suppose......They're just like the people who worked on the Live Action Disney films...(If you didn't watch them, good for you and your childhood.)

Origin doesn't really matter that much when it comes to combat, all origins can unlock any class at your liking, The main difference is the bonus you get at the start of the game and H-scenes being available in an origin and not available in the other....Especially the Farm origin.

And it's tagged complete because the main story is over, the updates are basically DLCs and new content to milk their patrons. xD

It has been leaked for us today: (Credits to KiseRyota6 , be sure to leak the rest of the future releases for us, hero!)

Mega

Over 335 pics...and they're shit compared to the OG ones.... don't even bother looking at them and save yourself the pain of it's errors and just replace ALL OF THEM (except for once scene one AI'd scene that came with the new version and didn't have a Hand-drawn version...) with these that I've just enlarged from the Non-AI'd ones:

For clarification: The Clawyn dual-wielding function is NOT a bug, both of the bow and dagger unlocks different skills for her...for example: Clawyn can use "Backstab" move when wielding a dagger and can AoE with multiple arrows in the "Breakthrough" move (can't remember exactly remember it's exact name) and so many moves. Besides, she's an assassin for speaking out loud!, Going "Hit'n'Run" is her specialty! xD

And no, giving her two bows or two daggers doesn't unlock new moves, It just provides stats ,trust me, I've tried.

Same goes for any dual-wielding function for any charachter within the game!

As for the rest of the issues, V6.3 has just been shared for all of us in less than a day...so....only way to find out...
Thanks for doing this, Cluck.

I couldn't fucking stand the new AI art. What the fuck was Arvus games thinking? It made the art worse not better.

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
FIY, I've reported Lolicon Kami's post to the mods. Hopefully, the'll update the first post and add more file hosts (mirrors) before the link is taken down.

Judging by the fact that the gallery is still as broken as the British Empire, I am starting to suspect it is somehow cursed. A ghost in the machine, if you will.

Probably the ghost of the very promises to fix the gallery, repeatedly murdered by the devs with obscene cruelty. Their broken bodies piled and left to the elements and scavengers so that their spirits may never find the rest they so desperately earn for.

Oh, pity upon the poor damned spirits! Their only way to communicate with us is to repeatedly break the gallery that binds them to the mortal coil!

At least, that's the most reasonable explanation I can come up with. Surely, with track record of fixing gallery being so incredibly low, only an otherwordly explanation would fit.

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Just found out that files.fm forces people to make accounts

Here:
I've got two news: Good news and Not-so-Bad news (Dw It won't get deleted):

Good news:
So uuh...I did one quick revision and it turns out that there's ONE scene I've missed...here:

Not-so-Bad news (I have a solution for it, don't worry):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gallery my a*"' they didn't fix the dam gallery it's still broken.
s-s-S-S-STILL BROKEN?!?

1695978937428.png
OH FFS-

WHAT KIND OF AUTISTIC PSHYCOPATH IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS???, THERE HAS TO BE AT LEAST ONE INDIVIDUAL RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!!

Reactions: GrandPaBrowning
3.60 star(s) 132 Votes