Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah, the gallery still doesn't have all the scenes in it, some scenes just missing art and the "companions 3" category is almost completely borked, at least when you unlock the full gallery using the blood.

And of course this gallery, even when it works, is vastly inferior to the mod version redknight made. Sadly, it seems like that mod will not be updated.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Still no full gallery?? That was the only fucking thing they had to do to make 6.3. The only thing we really needed. The more bullshit like this I see from this company, the more I'm getting convinced of the conspiracy that they are purposefully not completing games, all due to fear of loosing supporters when they do. They only wanna finish Roundscape and Arenus when they got something else to supply updates for immediately, like Roundscape 2.

If this is the truth, which I'm starting to believe more and more, then the whole Patreon model for supporting developers is utterly broken and this company is the prime example. They self-sabotage their own development because they don't wanna miss supporter paychecks, so they'd rather string them along and waste their money. Its fucking disgusting.

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: Lolicon Kami

Avelait

Jul 31, 2017
6.3 allegedly focused on fixes to the gallery.
The only real "fix" they made is to ad some more scenes to it.

Sigh.

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
I haven't played this game yet, but judging by the reviews, a lot of hate goes towards AI drawings and greed of developers... and that it was better before... this personally doesn't bother me much.
I'm more interested in the following. Is it worth playing the game now? Does it offer an interesting combat? Are there any critical bugs?

RemiliaScarlett

Aug 18, 2018
TBH I dont get the hate for the AI art

I guess that people used to the older art preferred it but the AI art is rather good quality here so it doesnt really bother me

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
I haven't played this game yet, but judging by the reviews, a lot of hate goes towards AI drawings and greed of developers... and that it was better before... this personally doesn't bother me much.
I'm more interested in the following. Is it worth playing the game now? Does it offer an interesting combat? Are there any critical bugs?
nah, it sucks. A lot of graphic mistakes, missing an expression and arousment of the scenes. Wish there was a level of art like in their other project Arenus. So good so far

Last edited:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
TBH I dont get the hate for the AI art

I guess that people used to the older art preferred it but the AI art is rather good quality here so it doesnt really bother me

As someone who experienced both of the old art and AI, the problems here are:

1- The critical errors in expressions, appearances and emotions showed that seemed robotic and/or staged compared to the old, hand-drawn art.

2- AI would show cum/orgasms in some of the AI art before they even came/orgasmed compared to the old, hand-drawn art.

3- There are errors in the AI drawings DURING the AI scenes.

4- People felt that the devs are flipping off to the artists who worked on those artists.

You can search for and check out my man GrandPaBrowning 's posts about the differences for more details

I'll share a preview some of those errors to just save your time:

All of this within the preview is barely a tip of the AI problem Iceberg....

Now you may like/don't mind the AI changes and see this as "nitpicking", but we're people with preferences like you too.

Yes, it's worth playing if you're into adventuring, a great story, hella side quests, romance and +50 hours gameplay.

Yes, the combat is interesting and cool.

As for the bugs: Not really, it's just the gallery and some side quests not appearing in the quests log.

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
Yes, it's worth playing if you're into adventuring, a great story, hella side quests, romance and +50 hours gameplay.

Yes, the combat is interesting and cool.

As for the bugs: Not really, it's just the gallery and some side quests not appearing in the quests log.

I see. Then I'll give it a try. As for the comparison of arts, it was quite curious observations, but to be honest, in my eyes both versions look... inadequate. Especially considering the resources of developers.

philtwo

Aug 11, 2017
it's still a 10/10 game compared to all other games available in english right now. there's just a lot of us that have been waiting over 6 years for the game to completely release before trying the game so we can continue to wait. definitely play it.

Reactions: Ressxd

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
it's still a 10/10 game compared to all other games available in english right now. there's just a lot of us that have been waiting over 6 years for the game to completely release before trying the game so we can continue to wait. definitely play it.
Mm, I don't mind joining the Waiting camp for a year or two, but I looked at the authors' patreon and it seems like they are already doing the second part...

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes