Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone confirm weather additions to the gallery for this update were added on your pre-update save if you had seen the scenes before?? I don't have a big issues playing now if the scenes that are still missing from the gallery will be added by themselves later on my save if I saw the scenes previously. They stated that they would try and make this happen so you won't have to replay the exact same run all over again just to unlock the scenes in gallery.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016
I KNOW RIGHT!?!,THERE'S EVEN MORE AND MUCH WORSE!

As for your question of scaling:I've got good news for you:

Aanswering that won't be necessary.....becaaaaaause......

I ALREADY UP-SCALED ALL OF THEEEEEEEM!

Here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How to apply them:

1- Extract the .zip files to your game directory.
2- Agree to replacing all of them.
3- Enjoy the non-AI'd scenes!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ask me anything about it and tell me if there's a scene that I've missed..

Rejoice and enjoy everybody and you're welcome!

Note: this is the 3rd time I re-post the links! xD (Wouldn't mind going for a 4th time)
Wanted to replay the game for some time now (it's been ages since I last played lmao), so thanks for this!
Just to double check... this does work for 6.3, right?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Wanted to replay the game for some time now (it's been ages since I last played lmao), so thanks for this!
Just to double check... this does work for 6.3, right?
Yes and you can pick and choose what pics you want to be original what you want to be the AI version. Some of the OG pics are really bad imo and even AI is preferable to some of it. But overall, more than half the pics they choose to replace with AI did NOT need it.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
is there any new Walkthrough for 6.3 ?

Brother.
You should know/keep in mind that:
  • It (The new version) has been out for a week.
  • It has 6 different origins that each of them has their own extra characters and H-scenes. 1 of them that was newly introduced and has to be explored.
  • Has hella companions too. which also has a new one introduced.
  • Has hella side-quests and each of them has so many probabilities and "What-If"s to explore. (From MC Morality and Companions Affection/Morale effected to how it'd end.)
  • Has hella content to explore in general!
  • Both of the two genders you can choose for the MC has different scenes on their own.....and that's where the new origin and new companion comes in to make it even harder.
  • In order to explore all of this, +50-70 hours of gameplay is required.
  • The guide on the front page is so outdated....so someone has to see what's available in it or not too...
  • And unsurprisingly and also obviously: Somebody has to eventually play the game, compare on what's available in the guide and what's not in it and explore ALL of this in order to get a Walkthrough, but of course IRL is like: "Nope".

Just play the game, randomly explore, have fun and fap to the H-scenes in peace dude. (Unless you hate constant RPG....then I'd recommend you'd go somewhere else because you'd fight A LOT!)

Even I as a completionist don't have the balls to explore all of this in a single sitting! xDD

Oh and if you're a newbie and here for a quick-fap, you'll be here for a long time....it'll take you 30-60 minutes for your first H-scene.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Both of the two genders you can choose for the MC has different scenes on their own.....and that's where the new origin and new companion comes in to make it even harder.
a little advice for local homies: you can use the mtool to swap your sex in real time to get almost everything you want to see
and many more to help in your playthrough

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Where the fuck is the arcane dust, i cant see it anywhere even after taking the potion, also before someone says it, their is nothing about the wizard origin on the walkthrough or wiki, is this origion just broken?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Where the fuck is the arcane dust, i cant see it anywhere even after taking the potion, also before someone says it, their is nothing about the wizard origin on the walkthrough or wiki, is this origion just broken?
Drink the potion the teacher gave you

Kiro4139

Feb 25, 2021
Drink the potion in your inventory. There'll be red sparkles you have to interact with. Just drink again if duration runs out. Go to class, after class teacher will tell you that you missed some. Then you go down the stairs on the right and into the basement. Save before doing so. If you don't see sparkles at all... probably bugged like the others say

Wizard is very op with the skills that scale off max hp, it's basically broken.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Alright I'm a little blind at the moment so forgive me if anything on it is on the recent pages.

I haven't been here in a bit and I looked through the past few pages so I have to ask did the author backpedal away from using AI art or is he/she still using it?

Thanks.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Alright I'm a little blind at the moment so forgive me if anything on it is on the recent pages.

I haven't been here in a bit and I looked through the past few pages so I have to ask did the author backpedal away from using AI art or is he/she still using it?

Thanks.
There haven’t been any new scenes since the gold patch where Dev started using AI to replace old and outdated art. Over half the art they choose to “redraw” with AI did not need it though, and it made the art arguably worse(in my opinion).

It was only ever intended to be used to update the ugly cheap art from the early years of development and all newer art and scenes are hand-drawn by reputable artists. I do not suspect we will see any new scenes that uses AI unless they’re really eager to piss off their supporters.

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
There haven’t been any new scenes since the gold patch where Dev started using AI to replace old and outdated art. Over half the art they choose to “redraw” with AI did not need it though, and it made the art arguably worse(in my opinion).

It was only ever intended to be used to update the ugly cheap art from the early years of development and all newer art and scenes are hand-drawn by reputable artists. I do not suspect we will see any new scenes that uses AI unless they’re really eager to piss off their supporters.
Ah gotcha, thank you.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes