Otzelhuber

Jul 29, 2017
Is it possible to run the game in real fullscreen with higher Resolution?
I mean when i press f4 to full screen its just the window mode with black screen around it..and that sucks :D

can i edit or change somewhere the resolution to 2560x1440 or 1920x1080 maybe ? =)

Otzelhuber

Jul 29, 2017
well i dont know how... but i workaround it somehow :D

You can compatibility the game.exe... change high dpi settings, Check the box and click I open this program.

Now when i press f4 it scaled it to the full size without the black bars

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
As someone who experienced both of the old art and AI, the problems here are:

1- The critical errors in expressions, appearances and emotions showed that seemed robotic and/or staged compared to the old, hand-drawn art.

2- AI would show cum/orgasms in some of the AI art before they even came/orgasmed compared to the old, hand-drawn art.

3- There are errors in the AI drawings DURING the AI scenes.

4- People felt that the devs are flipping off to the artists who worked on those artists.

You can search for and check out my man GrandPaBrowning 's posts about the differences for more details

I'll share a preview some of those errors to just save your time:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

All of this within the preview is barely a tip of the AI problem Iceberg....

Now you may like/don't mind the AI changes and see this as "nitpicking", but we're people with preferences like you too.

Yes, it's worth playing if you're into adventuring, a great story, hella side quests, romance and +50 hours gameplay.

Yes, the combat is interesting and cool.

As for the bugs: Not really, it's just the gallery and some side quests not appearing in the quests log.
Damn, I thought they only used AI on the most horrendous and aged arts. Most of these OG arts look perfectly fine and are preferable to me.

Do you have any idea how big of a scale the OG's are replaced by AI?? Also any idea how complete the gallery is at this point?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Damn, I thought they only used AI on the most horrendous and aged arts. Most of these OG arts look perfectly fine and are preferable to me.

Do you have any idea how big of a scale the OG's are replaced by AI?? Also any idea how complete the gallery is at this point?
I KNOW RIGHT!?!,THERE'S EVEN MORE AND MUCH WORSE!

As for your question of scaling:I've got good news for you:

Aanswering that won't be necessary.....becaaaaaause......

I ALREADY UP-SCALED ALL OF THEEEEEEEM!

Here:

How to apply them:

1- Extract the .zip files to your game directory.
2- Agree to replacing all of them.
3- Enjoy the non-AI'd scenes!

Ask me anything about it and tell me if there's a scene that I've missed..

Rejoice and enjoy everybody and you're welcome!

Note: this is the 3rd time I re-post the links! xD (Wouldn't mind going for a 4th time)

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017

Here:

How to apply them:

Note: this is the 3rd time I re-post the links! xD (Wouldn't mind going for a 4th time)
Thank you so much bro! This should be pinned in the OP tbh. It appears we can pick and choose what to replace and what to let be as AI too! Very cool (y)

EDIT: Do you know how to unhide the Pictures folder from the game directory?? I already have hidden folder to show in my explorer settings but somehow this folder keep remaining hidden

EDIT2: Smartasses mark the folder as operating system files to hide it. Untick this and it should be fixed. Makes you wonder why they are trying to hide the pictures so bad to pull this bullshit.
1696184939608.png

Last edited:

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Thank you so much bro! This should be pinned in the OP tbh. It appears we can pick and choose what to replace and what to let be as AI too! Very cool (y)

EDIT: Do you know how to unhide the Pictures folder from the game directory?? I already have hidden folder to show in my explorer settings but somehow this folder keep remaining hidden
You too, huh?

No idea how nor why it's even hidden, but here's how I'd access it:

1- Click on the bar in File Explorer.
2- Type down: "\pictures" (quotations excluded.) at the end of the address like the picture down below.
1696184740545.png
3- Press "Enter" and then that shall lead you to it!

You're welcome!

Oh and Nerro there's something I'd like to address too:

Not-so-Bad news (I have a solution for it, don't worry):

Edit:

EDIT2: Smartasses mark the folder as operating system files to hide it. Untick this and it should be fixed. Makes you wonder why they are trying to hide the pictures so bad to pull this bullshit.
View attachment 2972663
1696185565530.png

(That's to Microsoft, not for you, my guy!)

What they were even thinking???

Last edited:
Reactions: Nerro

KiseRyota6

Aug 17, 2021

Here:

How to apply them:

How to get that scene with Fairy? I don't think I have ever get that scene?

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Can anyone confirm weather additions to the gallery for this update were added on your pre-update save if you had seen the scenes before?? I don't have a big issues playing now if the scenes that are still missing from the gallery will be added by themselves later on my save if I saw the scenes previously. They stated that they would try and make this happen so you won't have to replay the exact same run all over again just to unlock the scenes in gallery.

Arashi Blitz

Nov 16, 2016

Here:

How to apply them:

Wanted to replay the game for some time now (it's been ages since I last played lmao), so thanks for this!
Just to double check... this does work for 6.3, right?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Wanted to replay the game for some time now (it's been ages since I last played lmao), so thanks for this!
Just to double check... this does work for 6.3, right?
Yes and you can pick and choose what pics you want to be original what you want to be the AI version. Some of the OG pics are really bad imo and even AI is preferable to some of it. But overall, more than half the pics they choose to replace with AI did NOT need it.

Reactions: CJlOHNK

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
is there any new Walkthrough for 6.3 ?

Brother.
You should know/keep in mind that:
  • It (The new version) has been out for a week.
  • It has 6 different origins that each of them has their own extra characters and H-scenes. 1 of them that was newly introduced and has to be explored.
  • Has hella companions too. which also has a new one introduced.
  • Has hella side-quests and each of them has so many probabilities and "What-If"s to explore. (From MC Morality and Companions Affection/Morale effected to how it'd end.)
  • Has hella content to explore in general!
  • Both of the two genders you can choose for the MC has different scenes on their own.....and that's where the new origin and new companion comes in to make it even harder.
  • In order to explore all of this, +50-70 hours of gameplay is required.
  • The guide on the front page is so outdated....so someone has to see what's available in it or not too...
  • And unsurprisingly and also obviously: Somebody has to eventually play the game, compare on what's available in the guide and what's not in it and explore ALL of this in order to get a Walkthrough, but of course IRL is like: "Nope".

Just play the game, randomly explore, have fun and fap to the H-scenes in peace dude. (Unless you hate constant RPG....then I'd recommend you'd go somewhere else because you'd fight A LOT!)

Even I as a completionist don't have the balls to explore all of this in a single sitting! xDD

Oh and if you're a newbie and here for a quick-fap, you'll be here for a long time....it'll take you 30-60 minutes for your first H-scene.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Both of the two genders you can choose for the MC has different scenes on their own.....and that's where the new origin and new companion comes in to make it even harder.
a little advice for local homies: you can use the mtool to swap your sex in real time to get almost everything you want to see
and many more to help in your playthrough

Reactions: TONYCHAOS

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Where the fuck is the arcane dust, i cant see it anywhere even after taking the potion, also before someone says it, their is nothing about the wizard origin on the walkthrough or wiki, is this origion just broken?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Where the fuck is the arcane dust, i cant see it anywhere even after taking the potion, also before someone says it, their is nothing about the wizard origin on the walkthrough or wiki, is this origion just broken?
Drink the potion the teacher gave you

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes