Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Do I understand it correctly that they fed their original 2D art through an AI to improve it?

Or have they been replacing it all together?

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
a question for the game sages: in act 2 in Summeredge there is a quest in a rich noble man's mansion about closing a warp leak to the void. First time I completed it normally by destroying a seals and saving all, but what happens if I just absorb and leave it? is there a different conclusion in the future? I am curious, want to know if it is worth, and dont want to be mald if nothing happens unlike to do it in aforementioned way again

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
a question for the game sages: in act 2 in Summeredge there is a quest in a rich noble man's mansion about closing a warp leak to the void. First time I completed it normally by destroying a seals and saving all, but what happens if I just absorb and leave it? is there a different conclusion in the future? I am curious, want to know if it is worth, and dont want to be mald if nothing happens unlike to do it in aforementioned way again
Absorbing the power would lead to unlocking a new class and leaving the mansion as crazy as it is and the family still possessed.

You're welcome!

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Tbh is now a good time to really get into this?? I'm just worried about having to replay a lot of stuff due to the gallery being completed at a snails pace and it doesn't work retroactively?

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Absorbing the power would lead to unlocking a new class and leaving the mansion as crazy as it is and the family still possessed.

You're welcome!
thanks for enlightenment, so nothing happens and they seem to be stuck as you said and as i thought, no any aftermath in next Act. Gotta be done in old good way i guess

Last edited:

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021

You're welcome!
Had anyone figured out yet the way to unlock corrupt Daughter+corrupt Mom+Male Hero scene?

I know I'm probably asking in vain, but still.

Nesa67

Aug 21, 2020
Had anyone figured out yet the way to unlock corrupt Daughter+corrupt Mom+Male Hero scene?

After rescuing the mother from the vampire ( Oakshire Secret quest), and her arrival in the bedroom in the castle, all you have to do is give the appropriate answers when Meredith walks in and catches them in the act. The first is to say that the mother has a point and that Meredith should listen. In the next sentence you should go to Meredith's curiosity card. I don't think it matters how much her corruption is.

JustShiro

Sep 11, 2017
After rescuing the mother from the vampire ( Oakshire Secret quest), and her arrival in the bedroom in the castle, all you have to do is give the appropriate answers when Meredith walks in and catches them in the act. The first is to say that the mother has a point and that Meredith should listen. In the next sentence you should go to Meredith's curiosity card. I don't think it matters how much her corruption is.
pretty sure he means about summeredge one

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
Wouid appreciate some help, first time doing th Netta stuff, first time meeting her and her friendo just joined me and were ment to go do somthing to do with an old druid, only i have zero idea where to go

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022

you just normally complete the quest, go out somewhere to reset the location and come back to see daughter/mom on the square near the portal, they invite you to their mansion - 2 more aftermath scenes

hickdx3

Jan 21, 2022
just stuck in infinite loop tried take my castle and i'm losing to skieletons can't run and can't kill them do i really need make new game ...

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
just stuck in infinite loop tried take my castle and i'm losing to skieletons can't run and can't kill them do i really need make new game ...
Yup. Happened to me. I'm guessing that's because the game autosaved right at the moment where you fight the skeletons? Otherwise just exist out the game and load your latest save.

That's why I low key am pissed with this game. They just released a bug fixing update...and they didn't fix any game breaking bugs (or the gallery).

To manually fix this fucking autosave bug, open the /www/js/plugins.js with a text editor and set the YEP_X_Autosave plugin to false. Otherwise, the game repeatedly keeps on deleting your save files. You must also procure your own tools to fix bug; for windows I used atom.

God bless.

This game has lots of squandered potential. Even devs who make fraction of their money know that BUG FIXING is important, jesus christ

Mariohhhhhh

May 24, 2022
Just give your mc more attack and healt, pass that part and return his stats to what they use to be

3.60 star(s) 132 Votes