Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Yup. Happened to me. I'm guessing that's because the game autosaved right at the moment where you fight the skeletons? Otherwise just exist out the game and load your latest save.

That's why I low key am pissed with this game. They just released a bug fixing update...and they didn't fix any game breaking bugs (or the gallery).

To manually fix this fucking autosave bug, open the /www/js/plugins.js with a text editor and set the YEP_X_Autosave plugin to false. Otherwise, the game repeatedly keeps on deleting your save files. You must also procure your own tools to fix bug; for windows I used atom.

God bless.

This game has lots of squandered potential. Even devs who make fraction of their money know that BUG FIXING is important, jesus christ
Exactly, they would rather work on new games than fix their existing games. Its so abundantly moronic the DEV was literally like "They're finished" in their fucking discord, how fucking stupid can they be? Well, here's to the wait for another useless update that probably won't fix game-breaking bugs even though its been over 3 months since their "gold patch". I hope Roundscape 2 fails spectacularly and nobody wanna give them money for their complete lack of work ethic.

People go to know by now this is a company that refuses to actually complete any of their projects to satisfaction and takes pride in leaving things at 95% finished.

Can I assume the game stil auto-saves outside the 1. slot even when auto-save is off???

Lolicon Kami

Nov 3, 2019
Exactly, they would rather work on new games than fix their existing games. Its so abundantly moronic the DEV was literally like "They're finished" in their fucking discord, how fucking stupid can they be? Well, here's to the wait for another useless update that probably won't fix game-breaking bugs even though its been over 3 months since their "gold patch". I hope Roundscape 2 fails spectacularly and nobody wanna give them money for their complete lack of work ethic.

People go to know by now this is a company that refuses to actually complete any of their projects to satisfaction and takes pride in leaving things at 95% finished.

Can I assume the game stil auto-saves outside the 1. slot even when auto-save is off???
Correct

You need to manually fix it, or auto save will not stop, be it on or off ...rip

Nivla456

Feb 6, 2019
OH GOD I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MTOOL'S EXISTENCE!!! xDDDD
View attachment 2932219

Just increase the circled one (I know that it's not a circle, but....JUST READ!) to 1 (or 2 or more...if you wanna fly like a dude who took 500Kg of Cocaine at once...xDD)
View attachment 2932230

The one on the left Increases the game's FPS (or frameskips?), which naturally, would cause freezes with the game's animation.

...normally, I'm against using cheats in any game, but since messing with Morale from high to low or vice versa is so ass, I'll make this an exception...

How to apply cheat:

Copy the file into the game's directory and REPLACE ALL OF THEM!

And you'll find the "Cheats" button in the pause menu.

Oh and if you went for the unlock gallery one, Ignore the skull button pop-up, that was for an older version, just visit the gallery.

Both of you are welcome!
thanks for this, it works at 6.3

Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Now I understand how they obviously don't care about their "finished" projects's bugs and give zero fucks about their broken promises.

Is that bad?, Sure.

Do they deserve not succeeding?, Depends.

If they kept going like this, people would come to their senses sooner or later and stop supporting them and be forced to change their laziness and greedy, immoral an unrespectable methods of making a living whether they like it or not.

If they decided to earn some "Morality points" by doing their job properly, then no.

But hoping that they'd fail to me is kinda like....we're abusing our power in being on the right side because....they might have families or sick relatives/friends to take care of whether now or in the future....

I believe the best word to use here instead of "Hoping to fail" is "They'd eventually fail"....

and I also secretly would love more Meredith, Clawyn and Succubus moments......xD

As I said, the only logical solution to that IMO is that if everybody-and I mean EVERYBODY-outraged about it AND threatened to cut off the support, they'd come to their senses.

From my experience, If you've set YEP_X_Autosave in www/js/plugins.js to false (and turned Autosave off in the game settings to, I assume. Not sure if that'd affect it tho.), then it'd randomly save on slot 1 like ~15 minutes of gameplay.

Otherwise, it'd save after every room/area exit. Even at the start of battles whether auto-save is off at the in-game settings or not.

Ive just made a new game and noticed that the Old Man isnt at the Inn anymore. Did they remove him in the last patch?
1696891910383.png
(If you know, you know, I understand that the latest updates are a bit confusing and I don't mean to insult anybody, I'm just joking ,I saw an opportunity and I took it. And I'm not sorry if you hated the joke.)

No, he's not removed:
1696891225222.png

There he is!

i've almost finished the game. what can i say the developer han an obsession with bestiality and aharing shit i wild say half of the scenes about these two fetishes :HideThePain:
....you're telling me....The amount of horsecocks and wolfcocks scenes I avoided/fast-forwarded......*shivers*

Fr tho, I kind of suspect that. Or he's kinda trying to satisfy everybody idk.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Is it always better to aim for high corruption for the sake of getting scenes?? Or are there benefits to keep corruption low? What about morality?

TONYCHAOS

Dec 16, 2021
Or he's kinda trying to satisfy everybody idk.
i would understand that if there were 3-5 of bestiality scenes but goddammit there are 2-3 scenes for every companion and the new companion camilla almost all here scenes are bestiality i know there are people who like this tag but i don't think that they are that many to make the half of the game scenes about this tag

• Sad
Reactions: scrumbles

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Does the first orc battle at the sewers ever end? I've been fighting these bastards for hours... I'm at like 5 wins and nothing yet

Chikabowhow

Oct 13, 2019
OH GOD I'VE COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT MTOOL'S EXISTENCE!!! xDDDD
View attachment 2932219

Just increase the circled one (I know that it's not a circle, but....JUST READ!) to 1 (or 2 or more...if you wanna fly like a dude who took 500Kg of Cocaine at once...xDD)
View attachment 2932230

The one on the left Increases the game's FPS (or frameskips?), which naturally, would cause freezes with the game's animation.

...normally, I'm against using cheats in any game, but since messing with Morale from high to low or vice versa is so ass, I'll make this an exception...

How to apply cheat:

Copy the file into the game's directory and REPLACE ALL OF THEM!

And you'll find the "Cheats" button in the pause menu.

Oh and if you went for the unlock gallery one, Ignore the skull button pop-up, that was for an older version, just visit the gallery.

Both of you are welcome!
I've been using MTool too for a quite some time now, but for some reason, it's really laggy when I use it with Roundscape in particular. Any idea why and how to fix it?

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
Can someone recommend some good rpg games just like this one?
The most direct analogue would be Legend of Queen Opala series. I think they use VX Ace RPGM engine, not MV, but gameplay-wise they are probably the closest to Roundscape there is. Open-world RPG with some grind and story to it, though there are like 10 times less scenes. There could be possibly few-hours gaps between 'em during your play.
This series features several complete game.

There is game called Noxian Nights, another one on VX Ace, though the gameplay there is more of: "get there, do this" and less of an open world roaming. Features LoL characters, has some nice scenes, most of which are non-con with humans, monsters and beasts. Gameplay is kinda slow. Also, it shares developer with Kingdom of Deception, if this tickles your fancy.
This game is complete.

Black Souls dilogy (VX Ace) is more or less close to Roundscape. Although it has... even less SFW scenes (lots-a-rape and scenes with minors, I think?) and is focused on its absolutely mind-fuck and dark as fuck story. And its gameplay is a case of lots-a-rape - of you, the player, for it is hard and grindy. And it also has Dark Souls mechanics, if the name of the game wasn't clear enough of an indication. FIY, there exist 10,5 hours review of Black Souls 2 in Russian, and its not a let's play - just a re-tale of the story. Yes, its that massive and convoluted. No idea if this one is your cup of tea - its definitely not mine, and I haven't played it. But its there and its (in)famous for a reason - a lot of reasons, actually.
This dilogy is complete.

Speaking of a devil (of soulslikes) - the next on the list is Heart of Darkness. Again, engine is VX Ace, I think. I also think its as close of a soulslike as you can feasibly get in RPGM. Has curious fighting mechanic where you level up the spirits of champions of the past (basically, local equivalent of friendly phantoms from Dark Souls). And just like the previous game, this one is dark as fuck and its scenes are 90% rape, I think? Sometimes with non-humans? Its not very long though.
This one is complete too.

And of a devil of dark games - LonaRPG, I think, technically qualifies too. But I will leave it to someone else to explain what absolute dark-fantasy pedo-priests fuckery is that game. No, sir (lady?) - I won't delve into it. The only savory thing to arise from this game is this picture of Letthanya. Yes, this post is officially approved by the FootFagAssociation.
1696938880555.png
Jokes aside, despite... let's say, questionable contents and themes, LonaPRG is fucking legend. Though if you can stomach dark-fantasy BS that is everything in it, that is.
This one is not complete - and who the fuck knows when it will be.

Moving next, there is, of course, The Last Sovereign. In a lot of ways different, in a lot of ways similar - grindier, less of an open world, more or less regular RPGM at core. Scenes-wise its succubi this, succubi that and a few other bits inbetween - a heaven for demon-girl lover, pun intended. Story-wise? Fuck! Its a deconstruction of the Chosen-One stories, mixed with a lot of political drama. Not a combination anyone would expect, yet it somehow works just fine. That is - if you are willing to read through "War and Peace"-worth of dialogues about demon lord politician-ing against one another.
I think this one is still work-in-progress?

Claire Quest is the next. Another RPGM (don't remember the engine though) game, with less focus on battles and more focus on quests, sometimes with a lot of ways in which to complete them. I think, it even lacks traditional combat system and the encounters are passed through skill or item checks. Solid plot, solid quests, solid art, tons of very varied scenes.
Its a WIP with a long way to go still.

From the same devs came the Overgrown: Genesis. Now instead of a fantasy it features a modern-day setting - apocalypse of rape-zombies and rape-mutants that may include tentacly-plants! Same as previous, solid plot, solid quests, solid art, tons of very varied scenes. Though the good ending is locked behind completing all the side missions, whiiiiiich kiiiiiiinda can be a hassle. Gameplay-wise, it has survival elements to it (resources in this game are very limited) and even a top-down shooter. Yes, you beat your enemies not by skill-checks or combat system, but by shooting the actual guns at them in real time! Well, as long as you have ammo and your foes are not fast enough. Yes, they will rape you unto game-over upon catching.
Unlike the previous one, this game is complete.

To add a few more examples, there are Third Crisis, which is a sci-fi with interesting combat system, and Detective Girl in Steampunk world, in which the title kinda spoils the contents and the way you play through. Though the latter has some very brain-dead moments that makes you question the devs logic and sanity. Like how you can complete a sidequest only by using seduction, which you can learn at the brothel, which requires you to... LOWER THE INTELLIGENCE OF YOUR GIRL-PROTAG THROUGH MASTURBATION. And that is not the punchline. Punchline is the fact that getting it low enough will take you clicking the option several dozens of times, each time going through the same stuff over and over. But apart from this little lol, I don't have much to say about these two games.
Both games are WIP, in case of Third Crisis - early stages WIP, I think.

So, how about this laundry list of recs with a foot-fetish pic to boot?

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I'm a little confused. Is it impossible to get a lot of corruption if you are trying to do a high morality playthrough? Meredith seems to lose corruption every time i do something good, and it really annoys me cause a lot of her scenes are locked behind CP. So aiming for high corruption and high morality you can't really do that???

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover
3.60 star(s) 133 Votes