punhetas

Nov 2, 2016
Sooo, is the gallery finally fixed?

They mention needing help with finding missing scenes for the gallery, but it's still not functional since the release...

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022
Sooo, is the gallery finally fixed?

They mention needing help with finding missing scenes for the gallery, but it's still not functional since the release...
nah, still a few scenes have only text in gallery without images, and still there are no scenes from brothel for example

• Sad
Reactions: punhetas

moonblackhen

Jan 25, 2022
So, they don't have a list of all quests in the game, and they can't be bothered to play their own game and check which quests are missing from the quest log either? And somehow they also don't have a complete list of all scenes in the game, so they can't check which ones are missing from the gallery? That sure inspires a lot of confidence in the next Roundscape game... /s

Warmaster

Feb 14, 2018
Great a new patch first they say they're done with patches and they are moving toward the next game now this happen :cautious: not i don't like it...this abit of a 180*

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RoundscapeAdorevia-6.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Light86

Mar 25, 2018
wow this game still gets update !
i wish there was a way to skip to newer contents i have lost my saves!

Oct 1, 2021
they are doing anything but fix the gallery, wasnt gold supposed to be last update cant they stop milking it and fix it and be done with it if they are going to remake it in unity

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes