Anhcojarbiqt

Sep 19, 2018
Ah, Screw you Guys!
For 6.3 i Literally waited for like 2 Months for you to Update it and now that i Paid like 12 Bucks for their Patreon to Avoid doing that again, you somehow Manage to Update it within less than 24 Hours?
He will have revealing moment when he discovers Kemono dot party

heybeterino

Aug 28, 2017
It just got leaked to us today.

Give it like.....3 days - 2 weeks+ and it shall be out.

Dude.

The new version just got leaked to us today + Even more new content to- explore.

Play the game dawg.

Oh and If you're asking for it because you're horny, The Gallery is broken rn....so....not all scenes would show up...only with text but not with the images. (You can find them within the game's files btw. The game's story and combat system are nice btw.)

The new version just got leaked to us today. Someone shall find out about it soon...it could be you!
where in the game files?

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
"6.0 is the end guys! GOLD EDITION! Roundscape is finally finished! 8 fucking years! No more Roundscape!"
:HideThePain:

I don't see a "AI slop art is now triggerable" line in any of the patch notes, are they seriously not gonna budge on that one? Do they care at all? Does ANYONE care?

DreamyMilk

Aug 25, 2019
where in the game files?
if you are asking about where the Pictures and such are, the developer's have annoyingly enof "Hidden" (made invisible) the Folder so it is harder to fin...

but you can find it by manually type in the file path fore the picture folder, it should lock something like:
"\www\img\pictures"
there is probably more "HIDDEN" folders but I'm not that experienced whit finding hidden folders...

EDIT:
it appear they made it Extra Hidden by marking the Folder as an Windows Essential File (protected operating system files) that don't get shown by default when you ask the computer to show hidden files and folders...

Last edited:
Reactions: GrandPaBrowning

Todeswunsch

Donor
Mar 12, 2018

Welp.

It's still tru tho.

Have that .zip file:

Nice seeing you again after so long, I'd like to point out a few things:

1- That's a new Temporary character to be precise (Until you arrive to Slinsk according to the patchnotes)...and they fucked up her battle sprites not even appearing.

2- She can't be seen anywhere in the castle, so I'm pretty sure that there won't be much scenes with her, if not at all!

3- Since you've been away for so long, I already fixed the AI-art problem:

Here's the link to the OG post for more details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3010937

1- Open the game's directory and go through www/img/sv_actors

2- You'll find a .png file named "TwiliaBattler01.png", rename it to "TeliaBattler" and that shall fix the problem!

.....I can't believe that they just released a new character and they fuck it up from her first release....That's Arvus to you.
This cheat file lock content or not ?

croPath

May 10, 2017
Unfortunately the gallery is still fucked.
They need to just fucking rebuild it from scratch instead of badly ripping other peoples work. Yes the gallery is still the old fan made one just with a different coat of paint and them badly trying to add scenes into it

Drascar

Jun 3, 2018

Welp.

It's still tru tho.

Have that .zip file:

Nice seeing you again after so long, I'd like to point out a few things:

1- That's a new Temporary character to be precise (Until you arrive to Slinsk according to the patchnotes)...and they fucked up her battle sprites not even appearing.

2- She can't be seen anywhere in the castle, so I'm pretty sure that there won't be much scenes with her, if not at all!

3- Since you've been away for so long, I already fixed the AI-art problem:

Here's the link to the OG post for more details.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 3010937

2- You'll find a .png file named "TwiliaBattler01.png", rename it to "TeliaBattler" and that shall fix the problem!

.....I can't believe that they just released a new character and they fuck it up from her first release....That's Arvus to you.
Is it intended, that Telia does not have a Picture in your party since she is a guest or is that a bug aswell?

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
first time i have gotten this problem but im getting errors in the skeleton fights in the castle

2- You'll find a .png file named "TwiliaBattler01", rename it to "TeliaBattler" and that shall fix the problem!

You're welcome!

Is it intended, that Telia does not have a Picture in your party since she is a guest or is that a bug aswell?
That's 100000% a bug since I have that theory that they'd have named her Twilia but ended up naming her Teilia instead...and she's a temporary companion until you reach Slinsk...so yeah...she's a guest....A mercenary you can hire to be precise.

That's a bug due to the new temporary companion they added in 6.4. A way to fix it was mentioned in the last few pages here.
I'll just repost it since flipping through pages sucks.

2- You'll find a .png file named "TwiliaBattler01", rename it to "TeliaBattler" and that shall fix the problem!

You're welcome!

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes