Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Lockpicking has 3 perk points you can unlock in the skill tree: bronze, silver and gold. Technically any lock can be unlocked without any of these perks, but you have seen it in practice: the picks snap very quickly and even bronze tier locks need luck and reloads to open without the perks.

The good news is that these perk points can be unlocked right away regardless of your origin starting point, so once you get to the castle, already on lvl4 you have everything that can help you, as far as i know.
But honestly unless you are the type of player that (understandably) wants to literally unlock every secret, i'd advise you to just go for the "double gold income" perk instead, because that was very much the strongest thing in the game the last time i've seen it.

BTW, lockpicking is rather a "new" addition. Somewhere around 5.x if i remember correctly. You will need to use the search thread option to look for it in general.
Thanks for your reply, I tried a search before but none of the topics I glanced through had mentioned lockpicking, anyways, thanks again.

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Thanks for your reply, I tried a search before but none of the topics I glanced through had mentioned lockpicking, anyways, thanks again.
Anyone know if the 'teleports are useable? whenever I go into that screen... if I click on one of the crystals... can't get them to work, left clicking with my mouse,.. no response... right click... menu opens.. going through most if not all of keys on keyboard.. several open menu, nothing has activated the teleports, I can neither close the screen to continue, nor 'teleport' do you require a perk to use them, or is there supposed to be a key for it? if they cannot be used, all good, hopefully they'll get fixed.. in the meanwhile, If I go back on, I'll need to avoid the crystals like the plague..

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Hello how to available the cheat codes????
First page has some cheat code spoilers, I haven't used them myself, though I looked at the cheat menu in the menu,
copying and pasting the spoiler for the cheat codes:
Cheat codes
1700 - Super Speed
1819 - Gold
2931 - Skip Combat Skill

Haven't used them myself, but there may be a place there to type them in.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
as someone who blasted through 5.8b with dumb baby cheese strats, is 6.x in both a playable state and actually worth going through from start to finish? just how bad is our ai overlord takeover?
Well there's new content available.....and depends on whether you're bored or not....

And about the AI takeover.....you don't need to worry about it because I already upscaled the OG art from V5.8b:

Just replace all of the pics within the game with those ones and you have all of V5.8b's art in the game.

Here's the link to the OG post for more details.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1697533896168.png

how does one start the alternate path
....you have to be more specific to receive a full, correct answer. You mean the Evil path?, If so, then it depends on your actions lol.

wait does this mean you have to start a new game just for the new updates.
Not really, you can just stumble upon them on your way if you explored well....unless your saves are from V5.x. In that case it'd not load.

is there anything in the game that helps with fertility?
Nope.

If you're playing as The Male MC, then it shall happen with your companions as you progress.

If you're playing as The Female MC, then it happens with a random chance.

wait does this mean you have to start a new game just for the new updates.
Yes, since according to the patch notes, she's just a mercenary you can temporarily hire.

Anyone know if the 'teleports are useable? whenever I go into that screen... if I click on one of the crystals... can't get them to work, left clicking with my mouse,.. no response... right click... menu opens.. going through most if not all of keys on keyboard.. several open menu, nothing has activated the teleports, I can neither close the screen to continue, nor 'teleport' do you require a perk to use them, or is there supposed to be a key for it? if they cannot be used, all good, hopefully they'll get fixed.. in the meanwhile, If I go back on, I'll need to avoid the crystals like the plague..
They work with me just fine....unless you didn't even unlock those crystals within the locations you want to teleport to yet....

Are you on a new game / new to the game and only just discovered the first teleport crystal in Oakshire?, because if so, then you didn't even reach the locations you're trying to teleport to. Therefore, you can't go there.

Once you reach there. Left click on the Crystals within the location and Ta-daaah!, you can teleport there now!

If not, then I'd recommend sending a screenshot to provide visual details to the problem...it works with me just fine.

First page has some cheat code spoilers, I haven't used them myself, though I looked at the cheat menu in the menu,
copying and pasting the spoiler for the cheat codes:
Cheat codes
1700 - Super Speed
1819 - Gold
2931 - Skip Combat Skill

Haven't used them myself, but there may be a place there to type them in.
Hello how to available the cheat codes????
Those used to be in the older versions, that function is gone since 6.0.

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
anyone else getting insane amounts of freezing like every 5min sometimes even 1 min and then hard freeze its a fun game but damn its unplayable like this
That deserves it's own very post.

I've been waiting for someone to ask that question...now prepare yourself because that'll be a long one...

For everybody who experiences lags/ High resource usage within the game:

The game runs on an older version of nw.js and it has performance issues...here's how to update it:

EDIT: Note: If the problem still persists, then your CPU is throttling and it might lag everything on your PC AND damage the CPU , it occurs when the CPU heat exceeds 80C/176F.

Last edited:

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Well there's new content available.....and depends on whether you're bored or not....

And about the AI takeover.....you don't need to worry about it because I already upscaled the OG art from V5.8b:

Just replace all of the pics within the game with those ones and you have all of V5.8b's art in the game.

Here's the link to the OG post for more details.

View attachment 3012577

....you have to be more specific to receive a full, correct answer. You mean the Evil path?, If so, then it depends on your actions lol.

Not really, you can just stumble upon them on your way if you explored well....unless your saves are from V5.x. In that case it'd not load.

Nope.

If you're playing as The Male MC, then it shall happen with your companions as you progress.

If you're playing as The Female MC, then it happens with a random chance.

Yes, since according to the patch notes, she's just a mercenary you can temporarily hire.

They work with me just fine....unless you didn't even unlock those crystals within the locations you want to teleport to yet....

Are you on a new game / new to the game and only just discovered the first teleport crystal in Oakshire?, because if so, then you didn't even reach the locations you're trying to teleport to. Therefore, you can't go there.

Once you reach there. Left click on the Crystals within the location and Ta-daaah!, you can teleport there now!

If not, then I'd recommend sending a screenshot to provide visual details to the problem...it works with me just fine.

Those used to be in the older versions, that function is gone since 6.0.

Thanks for your reply,

I am new to the game, haven't played before, I selected the crystal outside of Oakshire, I found the castle where you clear out the undead, and touched the crystal there, they wont function there (though not sure when I last saved, had to close game, as I couldn't close out of the teleport screen and the teleports would not function) I have only activated oakshire and the castle crystals, although it shows a 3rd one highlighted in that screen, left clicking didn't work on any, and going over the keyoard trying to press everything, would not close that window, only option left was to close the game, losing any progress since the last save. I haven't played the game before, so besides unlocking the 2 crystals there may be something else I need to do to allow teleporting? Either way, it's a pain, lolz, it would be good if you could close the teleport screen if you're not going to, or you are unable to teleport. When I go back on, I'll need to try to remember to save before I click a teleport crystal, so I don't waste time when I do, lol

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
how do i start the alt seren romance path
Oh, that route, it just got added recently.....I or somebody shall find out how....

Thanks for your reply,

I am new to the game, haven't played before, I selected the crystal outside of Oakshire, I found the castle where you clear out the undead, and touched the crystal there, they wont function there (though not sure when I last saved, had to close game, as I couldn't close out of the teleport screen and the teleports would not function) I have only activated oakshire and the castle crystals, although it shows a 3rd one highlighted in that screen, left clicking didn't work on any, and going over the keyoard trying to press everything, would not close that window, only option left was to close the game, losing any progress since the last save. I haven't played the game before, so besides unlocking the 2 crystals there may be something else I need to do to allow teleporting? Either way, it's a pain, lolz, it would be good if you could close the teleport screen if you're not going to, or you are unable to teleport. When I go back on, I'll need to try to remember to save before I click a teleport crystal, so I don't waste time when I do, lol
OOOOOH, you were talking about The Castle Crystals!

The castle crystals has NOTHING to do with the outside world of the game at all!, it just leads you to other places within the castle!

1697537475719.png As you can see here, your- or in that case - MY character is on the screen here, you just have to move your MC around and choose where to go within the castle.

In order to return back to the castle, Just move to the crystal and press "Space" or "Enter" or just left click on the crystal and it shall lead you back to the castle. (Like the screenshot below, the same applies to all locations within the castle....obviously....in case you haven't noticed that already.)
1697537494877.png

The red ones are just locked and you can get all of them unlocked, how?, I'll leave it to you due to spoilers!

You're welcome once again!

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Oh, that route, it just got added recently.....I or somebody shall find out how....

OOOOOH, you were talking about The Castle Crystals!

The castle crystals has NOTHING to do with the outside world of the game at all!, it just leads you to other places within the castle!

View attachment 3012649 As you can see here, your- or in that case - MY character is on the screen here, you just have to move your MC around and choose where to go within the castle.

In order to return back to the castle, Just move to the crystal and press "Space" or "Enter" or just left click on the crystal and it shall lead you back to the castle. (Like the screenshot below, the same applies to all locations within the castle....obviously....in case you haven't noticed that already.)
View attachment 3012650

The red ones are just locked and you can get all of them unlocked, how?, I'll leave it to you due to spoilers!

You're welcome once again!
Thanks for that, so the crystal outside the castle (I killed the undead in there, but after pressing the crystal there, teleport screen came up showing the town, the castle and 1 other location forget the name for it.

So, the one outside the castle, is where you teleport to, when you activate a crystal linked to the castle crystal, but not the map crystals (but it opened up the map crystals when I clicked it)

all good either way, when i go back on again..... I will try to remember to always save prior to touching any crystal, so if it continues to play up for me, at least..... I can go to title and reload, then not touch said crystal again, lol.

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Haven't checked the game in a while heard its got AI art now/replaced the former art? Unsure. can someone show some screens of the new AI art?

undeadpanpan

Apr 15, 2021
ok i need help guys anyone know a game with female protag that has to sneak into orc village disguised as female orc? not heavy hearts

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Haven't checked the game in a while heard its got AI art now/replaced the former art? Unsure. can someone show some screens of the new AI art?

*sighs*, take a deep breath.....

That's actually a preview, it's barely the tip of the iceberg.

If you hate em, Relax, I already solved it and upscaled em. Download those two and just go to the game's directory and replace everything. and you shall have the good ol' hand drawn art with you.

Just in case you're wondering...

1697541967846.png

ok i need help guys anyone know a game with female protag that has to sneak into orc village disguised as female orc? not heavy hearts
Well there's that one quest in The Solider Origin in that game.....no idea of other games tho...sorry...

I don't understand this game wasn't supposed to be finished? So why is there an update?
The updates are basically DLCs and extra content. (and hopefully bugfixes next.....if ever.)

Has anyone found telia (new merc character) in yakotin act 3? I've looked all over and couldn't find her
She's actually in Oakshire , not in Yakotin. And she's a temporarily character until you reach Slinsk according to the patch notes.

RustleChainmail

Jul 7, 2021
Oh I know she was in oakshire, when you arrive at slinsk at act 1 she says she is going to be yakotin, and in the patch notes there is supposed to be a scene with her in act 3

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
I finished most everything available, and got told by Facis that the chief of Emek's rest requests my presence again. I went there and yeah Jerrah confirms it....BUT FUCKING KRATHON IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN

I checked everywhere I could think of. Anybody know where he is?

1697545701389.png

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
Oh I know she was in oakshire, when you arrive at slinsk at act 1 she says she is going to be yakotin, and in the patch notes there is supposed to be a scene with her in act 3
Oh ._.

Well idk then...sorry...

SOMEONE SHALL FIND OUT SOON!

I finished most everything available, and got told by Facis that the chief of Emek's rest requests my presence again. I went there and yeah Jerrah confirms it....BUT FUCKING KRATHON IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN

I checked everywhere I could think of. Anybody know where he is?

1697546253973.png
Check everywhere again....if not found, then try looking for him outside...damn I barely remember that quest....

abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Oh ._.

Well idk then...sorry...

SOMEONE SHALL FIND OUT SOON!

Check everywhere again....if not found, then try looking for him outside...damn I barely remember that quest....
MAAAN he's the chief, shouldn't he just be in the warhall, or at least leave some clues as to where he is. I'm on a wild goose chase on the wild plains. Might as well actually find some wild geese here too smh

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes