abso har

Sep 22, 2021
Gents, just finished my first playthrough, and got good endings for everyone but Katelyn. I don't get it, corruption was in the negatives, affection was over 20, did all the sex scenes including incest...what else is there to do?

drakesang

Sep 16, 2022
i heard on the arenus forums that there was gonna be a round scape 2 if thats true i really hope we get to be a futa this time around.

CJIAI3IIC

Oct 21, 2016
Where did the difficulty selection go? I decided to replay the game, downloaded it and can’t figure out where to select it. Playing on standard difficulty is not fun at all.

Reactions: philtwo

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Nice seeing you again after so long, I'd like to point out a few things:

1- That's a new Temporary character to be precise (Until you arrive to Slinsk according to the patchnotes)...and they fucked up her battle sprites not even appearing.

2- She can't be seen anywhere in the castle, so I'm pretty sure that there won't be much scenes with her, if not at all!

3- Since you've been away for so long, I already fixed the AI-art problem:

Hey Hey, friend I got in an unexpected place ,)

My post was more or less a joke anyway.....or was it? Arvus Games is a joke so might as well crack some out as well.

I see you have been busy adding old CGs back into the game. Not gonna lie "some" AI art was okay-ish but I take the old one over AI any day.
If I ever gonna replay that game then it will be your version.

Arvus games could have shown a lot of good will if they hired one constant artist with the money they make now to make the art consistent and coherent but noooooooooo. Better to use AI art, spend 5 minutes brushing it up and call it day.

and she's a temporary companion until you reach Slinsk...so yeah...she's a guest....A mercenary you can hire to be precise.
Then why add her into the game in the first place if she got no scenes?
It makes no sense...NO SENSE!

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
i heard on the arenus forums that there was gonna be a round scape 2 if thats true i really hope we get to be a futa this time around.
What do you mean "This time around"?

Brother there's an ENTIRE FUTA RACE IN ROUNDSCAPE 1 WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?!?

Where did the difficulty selection go? I decided to replay the game, downloaded it and can’t figure out where to select it. Playing on standard difficulty is not fun at all.
1697564083704.png

Gents, just finished my first playthrough, and got good endings for everyone but Katelyn. I don't get it, corruption was in the negatives, affection was over 20, did all the sex scenes including incest...what else is there to do?
....she does show up...she's supposed to...Either you haven't paid attention or it is I that don't even know anymore what's GOING ON WITH THOSE BUGS ANYMORE?!?!

Hey Hey, friend I got in an unexpected place ,)

My post was more or less a joke anyway.....or was it? Arvus Games is a joke so might as well crack some out as well.

I see you have been busy adding old CGs back into the game. Not gonna lie "some" AI art was okay-ish but I take the old one over AI any day.
If I ever gonna replay that game then it will be your version.

Arvus games could have shown a lot of good will if they hired one constant artist with the money they make now to make the art consistent and coherent but noooooooooo. Better to use AI art, spend 5 minutes brushing it up and call it day.
Sure is nice finding a new friend, friend. It's always the unexpected places that makes us find people who understands each other greatly!

First of all, I'm happy you liked it and I'm also happy that I've made another person's day!

Second of all, Yeah, not all AI ones are complete horse radish......Most of them fell harder than Simba's dad... but yeah...Depends on the player's taste I guess...

Then why add her into the game in the first place if she got no scenes?
It makes no sense...NO SENSE!
Well to be fair, I played the new version even more and turns out that we'd re-meet her.....and turns that she DOES have scenes....Two to be precise.....With male MC....so....It's my fault.....It's all on me....

.....sorry......

...whether it's AI'd or not...I'll leave it to you to find out... because where the fun would be in that?!?

AZAZEEL

Jun 3, 2017
Is the wizard path bugged? Because it's telling me to go clean some arcane dust and to use a potion for that but nothing happens.

Reactions: Hoebags

Feji

Jan 2, 2020
Anyone know how to fix an img loading error.
Started a battle with the wolves in the starting area of the game in a fresh start and game kept giving me a loading error.
Hit the retry button a couple of times but didn't do anything

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Anyone know how to fix an img loading error.
Started a battle with the wolves in the starting area of the game in a fresh start and game kept giving me a loading error.
Hit the retry button a couple of times but didn't do anything
Link

uchulnn

Aug 16, 2017
between the new companion that doesnt work because they uh, forgot to put in the sv sprites, and that you cant escape a fight because they dont remove the enemy party when you do so it will instantly proc another encounter, this game is just as unplayable as i remember <3

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes