CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
I had the same problem. With Telia I was getting error. but when I removed her from party, everything was fine, I bated the skeletons with Mer.
There's actually a solution to fix that bug:

Either download the 6.4A Hotfix or:

1- Open the game's directory and go through www/img/sv_actors

2- You'll find a .png file named "TwiliaBattler01.png", rename it to "TeliaBattler" and that shall fix the problem!

.....I can't believe that they just released a new character and they fuck it up from her first release....That's Arvus to you....and I posted that solution 4 times now!

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
.....I can't believe that they just released a new character and they fuck it up from her first release....That's Arvus to you....and I posted that solution 4 times now!
definitely i remember when they released arena and you made it out the door before the bugs hit you like a hurricane

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
definitely i remember when they released arena and you made it out the door before the bugs hit you like a hurricane
oof....That sure sucks!

Returning player. Which has more scenes? Male? Female? Or right in between?
I'll assume that you're returning from V5.8b.

The answer is: 1697495780650.png

which all routes has mom-son scenes ?
Now I haven't played them all. But what I know is that the ones that I'm sure that has them are Farm and Noble.

There's also Mother-Daughter in the Farm origin btw.

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
CluckPover It was from 6.0A (started fresh) but I didn't play that much. The longest I've played was like a few years ago where I was around chapter 2 or 3. I was playing FMC at the time as well. Anyways, it didn't looked like you answered my question, but I think I understand who.

• Hey there
Reactions: CluckPover

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022
is there a way to turn off the auto save? and which one has the mom-son-werewolf scene?
Yes, there's a way:

Copy that to your game's directory (I swear it works....and also it'd save on File 1 ~15 minutes.)

And the Origin that has the Mom/Son/Werewolf one would be The Farm Origin.

CluckPover It was from 6.0A (started fresh) but I didn't play that much. The longest I've played was like a few years ago where I was around chapter 2 or 3. I was playing FMC at the time as well. Anyways, it didn't looked like you answered my question, but I think I understand who.
Well in my defense, you didn't specify which version you've played. In that case, the answer would be: The Male MC.

Have a nice day!

Feb 29, 2020
as someone who blasted through 5.8b with dumb baby cheese strats, is 6.x in both a playable state and actually worth going through from start to finish? just how bad is our ai overlord takeover?

Gancoek

Jul 26, 2018
I've got to the point where Seren ask my permission to bang other people and I said yes, does that means I cant get this new alternate romance??? Oh and also am I the only one wishing they add an alternate path with farm mom, I really really dosent want to share her.

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
I've heard differently. That at times it can be low on resources and that there are ways to obtain them, necessitating for optimal gameplay that you stop and farm them from time to time. But well - that's an opinion.
That's a lie. In TLS enemies never respawn. Meaning you kill them once and you'll never encounter them ever again.
It's literally impossible to grind in that game.

RazeBeats

Oct 28, 2017
anyone else getting insane amounts of freezing like every 5min sometimes even 1 min and then hard freeze its a fun game but damn its unplayable like this

Variq

Jul 26, 2020
Hi, just trying out the game atm,

I tried checking through the first 5 pages to see if anything is mentioned about lockpicking?

Currently I can use 'left/right' to move the upper tool around, ... 'up/down' if I want to snap it, are there any other keys or tips involved with lockpicking? otherwise, currently it seems that it cannot be done. I'm guessing there's another key, but so far, lockpicking doesn't work for me.

Hopefully someone knows and can share about this, either way all the best, and thanks for your time.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hi, just trying out the game atm,

I tried checking through the first 5 pages to see if anything is mentioned about lockpicking?

Currently I can use 'left/right' to move the upper tool around, ... 'up/down' if I want to snap it, are there any other keys or tips involved with lockpicking? otherwise, currently it seems that it cannot be done. I'm guessing there's another key, but so far, lockpicking doesn't work for me.

Hopefully someone knows and can share about this, either way all the best, and thanks for your time.
Lockpicking has 3 perk points you can unlock in the skill tree: bronze, silver and gold. Technically any lock can be unlocked without any of these perks, but you have seen it in practice: the picks snap very quickly and even bronze tier locks need luck and reloads to open without the perks.

The good news is that these perk points can be unlocked right away regardless of your origin starting point, so once you get to the castle, already on lvl4 you have everything that can help you, as far as i know.
But honestly unless you are the type of player that (understandably) wants to literally unlock every secret, i'd advise you to just go for the "double gold income" perk instead, because that was very much the strongest thing in the game the last time i've seen it.

BTW, lockpicking is rather a "new" addition. Somewhere around 5.x if i remember correctly. You will need to use the search thread option to look for it in general.

3.60 star(s) 134 Votes