Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Am I the only one incredibly disappointed with the ending of this game?
It's just terribly... anticlimactic.

No epic fight, no ultimate power, no good villain...
Personally, I think most of the ending should be reworked.

Or at least the creators could add some last mini-chapter.
Something that allows us to leave in style.

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Very dissapointed in how little content Kate have, not even a relationship, romance, pregnancy or a decent ending.

Last edited:

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Does scavenger not work, I'm not getting extra money.
The extra gold from perks and the troops in the council room map is added directly to your inventory and it isn't shown in the victory screen. Try a low level test combat around Oakshire where the reward is around 50 gold and you'll notice that your inventory gold will still increase by 300-500 depending on your other bonuses.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Whats the extent of the pregnancy and lactation content in this game?
Very little the female character can get pregnant a couple times and the MC can impregnate a couple girls but all of those things happen once.
It's an extremely minuscule part of the game and if that's all you want you should avoid it then.
Not sure why one would think this would be pregnancy focused though

Reactions: Tyrgalon

Tyrgalon

Jun 14, 2019
Very little the female character can get pregnant a couple times and the MC can impregnate a couple girls but all of those things happen once.
It's an extremely minuscule part of the game and if that's all you want you should avoid it then.
Not sure why one would think this would be pregnancy focused though
Its in the tags and the old walktrough has some info about it so figured I would ask what the current situation is.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Its in the tags and the old walktrough has some info about it so figured I would ask what the current situation is.
Depending on your definitions and preferences (e.g. monsters), there are anywhere between 5 and 15 scenes for those subjects that i can think of quickly, split between two separate playthroughs. Not a bad amount on it's own, but the game has over a hundred scenes total, so it's not a focus either.

Reactions: Tyrgalon
Jun 6, 2021
The quest Hard as Iron won't fire off. I can't help but wonder if it's because I picked up the slime quest to get bottles first. Make sure you do everything in Slinsk, Novos, Ornesse and Xas BEFORE you do anything at Whitemoon or it's areas.

Should this happen for any reason get the RPG save editor you can find here on the site and enable the variables and switches on your save. Type "bon" without quotes into the search bar and you can click so a checkmark is in "NovosBONQUEST1". This enabled the door so I could do the quest from there. This will not give you the reward however so you'll need to use that same editor to give yourself the rewards. But it won't show up as a completed quest in your quest journal. This is just a workaround in case you wanted to experience the content. I think the rewards are 300 gold, 100 exp and an obsidian helmet.

Last edited:

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Roundscape 6.8 Announcement

Hello everyone!

As announced, we're planning to release version 6.8 later this month (October 2024). This update will focus on three key areas:

• Bug Fixes: We'll be addressing all the issues reported in the bug reports thread.
  • Quest Log Improvements: Enhancing and reworking quest log entries, especially for major story quests, to provide better clarity and progression tracking.
  • Gallery Updates: Adding missing scenes to the gallery and resolving visual glitches in existing gallery scenes.
Looking ahead, we’re excited to share that two major free updates are planned throughout 2025 as we work towards reaching version 7.0, the final version.

A special thanks goes out to everyone who reported bugs and provided valuable feedback. Your support helps us improve the game with every release!

CluckPover

Dec 5, 2022

Hello everyone!

As announced, we're planning to release version 6.8 later this month (October 2024). This update will focus on three key areas:

• Bug Fixes: We'll be addressing all the issues reported in the bug reports thread.
  • Quest Log Improvements: Enhancing and reworking quest log entries, especially for major story quests, to provide better clarity and progression tracking.
  • Gallery Updates: Adding missing scenes to the gallery and resolving visual glitches in existing gallery scenes.
Looking ahead, we’re excited to share that two major free updates are planned throughout 2025 as we work towards reaching version 7.0, the final version.

A special thanks goes out to everyone who reported bugs and provided valuable feedback. Your support helps us improve the game with every release!

*four major P̶a̶t̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ free updates are planned throughout 2036 as we work towards reaching version 7.0b due to finding new stuff to add. a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶u̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶o̶d̶s̶.̶

Jokes aside, took those fuckers long enough to make the game playable again!

Leo D. Marstone GrandPaBrowning Is it finally it guys?, Will we finally be freed?

Reactions: OneUglySunuvabitch

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Updating the game outside fixing the major bugs and basic game play features seems like a massive waste of resources.
You still have the sequel and the ai garbage game they are making currently.
If any game needs content it would be arena as that game is half baked.

nickelpower

Jun 1, 2022

Hello everyone!

so they just add something but dont rework a gallery lol
also 7.0 version kek

GrandPaBrowning

Mar 7, 2021
*four major P̶a̶t̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ free updates are planned throughout 2036 as we work towards reaching version 7.0b due to finding new stuff to add. a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶u̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶o̶d̶s̶.̶

Jokes aside, took those fuckers long enough to make the game playable again!

Leo D. Marstone GrandPaBrowning Is it finally it guys?, Will we finally be freed?

Will we finally be freed?

In all honesty, probably not.

I will trust them ready when they'll show they are. The track record of them fixing stuff is comically bad. So right now I'm somewhere between laughing my ass off and foaming at the mouth from impotent rage at all the broken promises.

Though I have hopes, yes. Still. Somehow.

We'll see.

• Haha
Reactions: Kuroimi95
3.60 star(s) 140 Votes