Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
*four major P̶a̶t̶r̶o̶n̶s̶ ̶M̶i̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ free updates are planned throughout 2036 as we work towards reaching version 7.0b due to finding new stuff to add. a̶n̶d̶ ̶k̶n̶o̶w̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶s̶h̶i̶t̶ ̶a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ ̶d̶e̶b̶u̶g̶g̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶m̶e̶t̶h̶o̶d̶s̶.̶

Jokes aside, took those fuckers long enough to make the game playable again!

Leo D. Marstone GrandPaBrowning Is it finally it guys?, Will we finally be freed?
1728922116939.gif

We will see when the 7.0 version will be out. They will probably introduce more bugs along the way with these 2 updates....for free:HideThePain:

I wonder what they still want to include with them.

Jul 21, 2021
Here's to hoping the next Roundscape (not for the sequel, obviously, i'm well aware that is still highly WIP atm, for obvious reasons) version doesn't break one's current version of Roundscape when overwriting the files like it did a few versions or so ago, minus the saves obviously.

Vastro

Nov 19, 2018
Where can you find Aster in the Tesa region to start her quest? I looked over the whole map and couldn't find her
She's in the starting area at the fishing spot. I saw her after I completed centaur and the bounty quest so those 2 might be a requirement.

3.60 star(s) 140 Votes