VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Tell me how?:unsure:

I think that is the render I was talking about earlier - the MC imagining Olga in the tunic.
If you hold down the left click on your mouse, you can move around the image.

There should be a text line right on the bottom edge of the picture.
I think it says:

"What else can you find?"

The dev hasn't answered whether there is something to find or it is the only way the text will work on the enlarged image.

Clitbait

Jun 18, 2018
I think that is the render I was talking about earlier - the MC imagining Olga in the tunic.
If you hold down the left click on your mouse, you can move around the image.

There should be a text line right on the bottom edge of the picture.
I think it says:

"What else can you find?"

The dev hasn't answered whether there is something to find or it is the only way the text will work on the enlarged image.
Thanks for the explanation, but the problem is I'm playing on my mobile phone and download the official android.

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
So, I've got 14 points on the test, did it on my own :cool: , no peaking at the answers somewhere in this thread.
But Olga promises that there'll be a reward if I get 15 points, all answers correct.
Is it ? Will there be a reward waiting for me ? :unsure:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
So, I've got 14 points on the test, did it on my own :cool: , no peaking at the answers somewhere in this thread.
But Olga promises that there'll be a reward if I get 15 points, all answers correct.
Well, I do not know what happend after 14 correct answers but there was reward after 15 ;) It might not be what you expect though:ROFLMAO::cool::whistle:

Reactions: patrickB

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
wow, another winner for new content. proof that there is still a little 'New idea' story line... so far i can find NO Down side here.
although... the fetish and kink hounds may tear up for the lack of... abhorrent behavior? rest assured i'm sure something will come up. but i like what is happening, go at it
ErosAmor

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
wait.. there are answers somewhere??? shoot, replayed save 6 times to get my 15.... and i Demanded my reward ...

Reactions: patrickB

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
well, you surely did take your time on that task;)
Nope :cool: , I did in a short time. The first chance I scored 14 only because I got distracted and I wasn't watching properly,
I did it immediately again to score 15.
For those who need it the 15 answers, here is the list but before, my comment:
I'm working on ships and I called many times in the ex-USSR nations. The school level there is high and demanding, so don't get scorned if you don't know all the answers. I also added a short explanation next to many solutions:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
I knew 7th cuz of this lol
Lol
If you are interested, there is something in the Museum of Erotica in Sankt Petersburg owned by Rasputin. I don't know if it's really his or a fake from a bull or other animal, but his penis is a whoppy 12 inches. When I saw it I got why he was so popular with the women of the Royal Family

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Nope :cool: , I did in a short time. The first chance I scored 14 only because I got distracted and I wasn't watching properly,
I did it immediately again to score 15.
For those who need it the 15 answers, here is the list but before, my comment:
I'm working on ships and I called many times in the ex-USSR nations. The school level there is high and demanding, so don't get scorned if you don't know all the answers. I also added a short explanation next to many solutions:

1) Crime and Punishment (two ways to answer right: either you are familiar with Dostoyevsky's works or you know the other
two books. BTW, using the name "Here and there again" probably reveals the dev loves Tolkien, 'cause it's "The Hobbit"'s
subtitle)

2) To the stars by hard ways (same concept as #1, Star Trek and Star Wars are not Russian made, otherwise, if you read
Cyrillic, it's the sci-fi poster on the right, the one with the letters written in red, visible when Olga tries to distract Artem
before starting the last batch of questions. Of the five posters the only movie I saw so far is Solaris, a masterpiece, the
other fours are yet unknown to me. This is a good sample of how bad things were doing cold war. Both sides didn't exchange
anything, including art and culture, save few exceptions)

3) Tchaikovsky (it's the only composer of the three)

4) Za zdorovie (this one is the one I fumbled first time, silly me, I have practised enough those words ;))

5) Jason (in Greece, in the port of Volos, where for the legend Jason started his quest, they have built a replica of his boat, as
many other things there are named after Jason and the argonauts)

6) Cold War (now, here there is a generation gap, I think. It's an easy answer for all the people born before 1980 like me,
increasingly difficult the younger you are)

7) Rasputin (Tzarina means Queen, it was Peter I the Great who elevated the rank of Tzar to that of Emperor in 1721. Only by
reading the three possible answers' name I got in the nick of time that the question was about the wife of the last Tzar
Nicolas II. And please know that one of the greatest rulers of Imperial Russia, Catherine II, had so many lovers that
probably with her all the three answers would be correct

8) Stalin (as in point #6)

9) Two dogs (do you remember Laika, the first mammal (a dog bitch) to go into orbit?)

10) Yuri Gagarin (as in point #6, #8 and 9)

11) Reaction (in old USSR technical schools were a must and they produced a lot of excellent engineers and physists, so for
them this is an easy question, it's not the same for all the rest of the world, I know. This is also true for the final four
questions)

12) H2O

13) Small astronomical body

14) 360 degrees

15) 13
was just kidding a bit - both regarding test-questions/time, and the "distractions" preventing many of us from the perfect score at first try:p btw, please, put all those answers into spoiler;)

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes