VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
This really takes you back to the 80's. Glad I didn't just delete it before even trying because I'm not into Russian girls but.... these look dayum hawt (and surprisingly cute). They've really put efforts in dialogues and all. Looking forward to upcoming updates.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
I answered all the questions, but how to understand which one did not answer correctly, who has the answers? If it's not difficult, write the answers)

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Try a thing called search, I found all the answers in this thread.

Esko

Jun 11, 2017
Who plays the Russian version here are the answers
1. Мир
2. Через тернии к звездам
3.: Миллион алых роз
4.: Ружье
5.: Ясон
6.: Крестьянам
7.: Распутин
8.: Петр 1
9.: Белка и Стрелка
10. Алексей Леонов
11.: Противодействие
12.: H2O
13.: Небесное тело
14.: 360 градусов
15. 13

Reactions: Aboooosi

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Who plays the Russian version here are the answers
1. Мир
2. Через тернии к звездам
3.: Миллион алых роз
4.: Ружье
5.: Ясон
6.: Крестьянам
7.: Распутин
8.: Петр 1
9.: Белка и Стрелка
10. Алексей Леонов
11.: Противодействие
12.: H2O
13.: Небесное тело
14.: 360 градусов
15. 13
Who plays Russian version and needs those answers should look for other games to play.
Btw, regardless of version/language, it would be good to put those answers into spoiler.

Bonnie75

Aug 18, 2020
Thanks to Esko for the 20 correct replies to the Russian questions.
Yes, there is some difference but there are many similarities too. I write some comments for those who can't manage both languages.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
Phenomenal idea, great workmanship..pretty babes ... Congratulations! You brought my youth back !! Keep it up !!!

Феноменальная идея, отличное мастерство ... милые малышки ... Поздравляем! Ты вернул мою молодость !! Так держать !!!

Reactions: Vmr15

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
So-o-o, whene we can expect the update?
And... only softcore? Nothing more?
I am currently working on the second chapter.
I can't tell you when the release will be yet. I was planning on the end of March, but it will probably take a little longer.
This version of the game is intended to be a "teaser." Further scenes will be more "steamy". ;)
The release date for the second part has not yet been determined, as I am still in contemplation. To release the second part and leave the first part "as is," or to "expand" the first part. Make it more explicit and release it together with the second part.
Also, I don't know yet whether to release the second part in small pieces, but more often. Or in one big update.:unsure:
News about chapter two will be soon.:cool:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I can't tell you when the release will be yet. I was planning on the end of March, but it will probably take a little longer.
This version of the game is intended to be a "teaser." Further scenes will be more "steamy". ;)
The release date for the second part has not yet been determined, as I am still in contemplation. To release the second part and leave the first part "as is," or to "expand" the first part. Make it more explicit and release it together with the second part.
Also, I don't know yet whether to release the second part in small pieces, but more often. Or in one big update.:unsure:
Can't wait for the next release :love:.... But...
Personally I am voting for bigger updates hence more content even if I have to wait longer.
My three cents.:sneaky:

BTW, do you have any renders you could share with us to make waiting bearable?;)

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018

If you plan on making changes to Chapter One, then please do it now at the same time as releasing Chapter 2.
One of the regular complaints with loads of games at the moment is that previous saves do not work with new releases.
To play the first 2 chapter in a single run-through at the next update would make a lot of sense and I hope would be well received.

This is a brilliant start to a game as I said earlier, and my vote would be for decent size larger updates.

It also has the unusual possibility that the main MILF character - Olga - could storywise be one of the first 2 to have sex with the MC.
If she and Lisa are working on the Tunic project with the MC then sex should be very very likely.

That would make the game even more unusual as the Mother/MILF main LI is normally one of the last to get laid.

:love:

Reactions: Vmr15

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Unfortunately, no big interesting teaser yet.
I recently suffered a covid-19. It was a long and painful struggle. It's sad how one silly little baddie can cause so much trouble for a Homo Sapiens. :(
But now I am recovering. So far there are scattered texts, scenes, renders. I've got to finish it all and put it all together. (And found some cool music :cool: )
And I try to make it as soon as possible.
In the meantime, to keep interest in the game, there is a little riddle. Whoever guesses what's going on there gets a prize from me. ;)

Riddle01c.jpg

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
I recently suffered a covid-19. It was a long and painful struggle. It's sad how one silly little baddie can cause so much trouble for a Homo Sapiens. :(
But now I am recovering. So far there are scattered texts, scenes, renders. I've got to finish it all and put it all together. (And found some cool music :cool: )
In the meantime, to keep interest in the game, there is a little riddle. Whoever guesses what's going on there gets a prize from me. ;)

View attachment 1107815
Two comrades discussing the latest news about Comrade Anna and her work technique, who just produced 220% of the weekly norm, and vowing that they will do the same for the birthday of Comrade Chairman of the Party.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019

View attachment 1107815
I feel ya, I am getting vaccine to be on a safe side hopefully on Sunday.
Let me guess, she is fixing make up?

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes