VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
update. 1.6 is out.
slow downloade , but idk if its english

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: ErosAmor69

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
@ErosAmor69 Why dont you make English the default language for your game.
you'll have a bigger audience, as there are more people who understand English than Russian.
Also getting help with translation to other languages is probably easier as there are more people that understand English than Russian.
English may not be your motherlanguage but it will be good practice for English if you do that.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
... I'm not going to educate you ...
Oh but please do. make up a small summery based on facts and not opinions.
and no conspiracy theory's coming straight out of Kremlins RT channel, or twisted facts to fit one narrative.
enlighten me with facts and truth. send it pm it you must..

It was just a joke. Relax, bro. ;)
Okei.
I am relaxed and chilling.
My bad. i didnt get the joke.

Reactions: pilapila3

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
h but please do. make up a small summery based on facts and not opinions.
and no conspiracy theory's coming straight out of Kremlins RT channel, or twisted facts to fit one narrative.
OK, since you don't understand what kind of site you are in, I'll write what you ask in a PM.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
This was all a lot of fun reading and stuff, but I prefer to discuss sexy Russians with perky boobs, juicy asses and stockings.
Now we're talking. It got me thinking though... Are PL boobs nicer than Russian? ... or maybe UA? ... or CZ... or H?
Oh well... boobs are boobs, as long as they are right size (not that size matters) and shape I do not care who is carrying them.
Asses and stockings you say... nice ass + nylons and high heels and I am a game :ROFLMAO:
Politics... my mouth is full of... busy with nipples I mean.;)

Beduin123

Mar 29, 2023
Now we're talking. It got me thinking though... Are PL boobs nicer than Russian? ... or maybe UA? ... or CZ... or H?
Oh well... boobs are boobs, as long as they are right size (not that size matters) and shape I do not care who is carrying them.
Asses and stockings you say... nice ass + nylons and high heels and I am a game :ROFLMAO:
Politics... my mouth is full of... busy with nipples I mean.;)
Spot on, give me some legs in nylons and I'm yours ;) I also like the humour in this game though. It's very well written.

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes