VN Ren'Py RSSU - Retro Style Soviet Undies - Case#1 Ithaca Project [v1.6.5] [ErosAmor]

4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

The most attractive girl in the game?

• Total voters
Feb 2, 2019
Congratulations ErosAmor69. Beautiful girls and a story a bit like a novel by Arkady and Boris Strugacki. It's great for me. I keep my fingers crossed for new chapters.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

ErosAmor69

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2021
Does your device show the quick menu?
If not, please re-download the android build from GoogleDrive or MEGA.

Reactions: Vmr15

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
ErosAmor69
Began playing your game. My compliments below are in Russian.

Реально круто! Не первая VN от наших, что я играю, и пока что она далеко обогнала остальные. Разве что "Вечное лето" рядом (кстати, в ней тоже ностальгия по советским временам вовсю). Сюжет как-то сразу цепляет, он не просто есть, а интересный. И при этом текст на удивление грамотный, первую ошибку встретил уже на фабрике. Это огромное достоинство. Про рендеры, я думаю, и без меня много хорошего скажут, могу только к ним присоединиться. А расширяющиеся глаза и ползущие вверх брови - это вообще отлично. И в качестве музыки инструментальные версии советских песен. Теперь об особенно хорошем. Гекзаметр - вау! Не знаю, как там на английском, но гекзаметра на своем родном я не читал со школьных лет, это 10 из 5. 15 вопросов - вау еще раз! Времени ровно чтобы прочитать, улыбнуться и выбрать верный ответ. Тайминг жесткий, у меня получилось с первого раза, но у большинства так не получится (а уж квадраты выше десятки мне пришлось выкапывать из глубин памяти 20-летней давности), я уж не говорю о том, что на женские прелести я в это время не смотрел. Идея прекрасная, но, ИМХО, тайминг стоит раза в полтора-два увеличить (это все-таки визуальная новелла, а не урезанный вариант ЕГЭ). Доиграл пока до следующего утра после приема на работу, так что третьего вау пока не случилось. Надеюсь, что пока.
Как обычно, не могу не сказать про то, что меня отрывало от этого шедевра. Я понимаю, реально тяжело найти дофига одежды советского периода, в любом софте, даже в DAZ, где советского немало. Но как-то 80-е с одеждой из современности, причем из западных стран - это несколько перебор. Не скажу, что это часто, но встречается.
Более серьезная вещь - это язык. Артем говорит на современном русском. У остальных как-то пока не замечено, но Артем с ходу обращается на ты к незнакомой девушке (по советским временам, это хамство), говорит "класс" как одобрительное восклицание, слово, которое до девяностых в нашем языке обозначало только группу учащихся. И дальше разговаривает с Гюзель на современном сленге. Она, конечно, тоже хороша, используя в речи стилистику бабки-уборщицы, будучи слишком молодой для слова "ироды" (в 80-е употреблялось исключительно пенсионерами, архаизм еще с царских времен).
И небольшое, но тоже выбивающее - постеры фильмов в рабочих кабинетах. Не было их, просто не было. Я понимаю для чего их вешать, пусть народ заценит, но для тех, кто знаком с этим временем, подобное несоответствие реально выбивает.

Please continue doing what you are doing, 'cause you're doing great.

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
Enjoying what the game is promising us in future, renders are really well done the story well its too soon to comment on how good or bad it may be. The lil quiz was enjoyable but also annoying, good to learn new shit but don't want to give my brain a workout in this kinda game give us an easy test like tramp took and that we all already know the answers to..."person, woman, man, camera...uhmm *picking nose*...TV"

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

tpopor11

Jun 28, 2019
Well this is a good start. If updates come out regularly and more often than once every few months, then I am ready to be a patreon. While I will be watching the project.

Dec 31, 2019
Really good so far, different and very interesting story. Renders look great and I loved every girl's looks, especially all the stockings and high heels, too few games have that! My only small nitpick is that we can't name the MC but I understand the dev's choice, the reference to Artemis.

It was fun to play it, solid first release with a good amount of content already, can't wait to see more. Also give me more of those hot redheads Daria, Lisa (damn it was hard to resist that test with her :ROFLMAO:) and even Oksana, my favorites so far!

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
I barely made it through the opening with all that poetry. The blocks of descriptions is why I never finished the grapes of wrath. I'm still with this one at least mainly cause it's beautiful... anyway back to playing...

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
I barely made it through the opening with all that poetry. The blocks of descriptions is why I never finished the grapes of wrath. I'm still with this one at least mainly cause it's beautiful... anyway back to playing...
I get what you mean, believe me. The first scene with Penelope and Odysseus? What was I watching? Maybe I am strange, but sex scenes where you aren't invested in the characters, like here, are totally uninteresting. I couldn't be bothered. I just skipped past it.

And the train scene with Oksana the conductor and the Professor, and the street scene with Lisa? Something about the dialog is very stilted and hard to get into. I suspect it is much better in the original Russian, though of course I wouldn't know. I actually deleted it myself after playing the first scene, because I couldn't get into it. But something about this VN gnawed at me, and I was interested to see where it was going, so I tried playing it a little bit more, and I am very glad I did. It gets a lot better once the MC gets to the factory, you will see.

The word choice and order is still a little unusual, which I am sure is due to a imperfect translation, and a few of the characters look a little odd, like the female janitor, but Lisa and Olga Nikolayevna, your boss at the factory, look great, and their personality, especially Olga's, piques my interest.

I love where this VN is going, and I look forward to seeing a lot more. Thinks are happening a little too quickly, so I hope that the dev will slow things down a little, in terms of relations with the characters, or this VN will be pretty short. But I am all about the slow burn romances. Sue me. Haha.

Last edited:

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The potential pace of the game will depend on how 'closely' Artem works with Olga and Liza. Olga says the three of them will work together, initially investigating the tunic.
The potential for intimacy between the three of them is very high - I suspect that Olga may well 'supervise' activity between Artem and Liza.

Then the dev may have other artifacts to be investigated.

There is opportunity also for fun in the factory - 200 girls Olga said.
Artem will probably need to have some input and work for the factory set up to justify his presence on the payroll and disguise his secret work.

I am surprised given the number of employees that there isn't a medical doctor or nurse to give him a medical examination?
;)
What about a head of security - female of course.

Then Darla has already been introduced and is obviously going to be available.

Reactions: Smarmint

tpopor11

Jun 28, 2019
I get what you mean, believe me. The first scene with Penelope and Odysseus? What was I watching? Maybe I am strange, but sex scenes where you aren't invested in the characters, like here, are totally uninteresting. I couldn't be bothered. I just skipped past it.

And the train scene with Oksana the conductor and the Professor, and the street scene with Lisa? Something about the dialog is very stilted and hard to get into. I suspect it is much better in the original Russian, though of course I wouldn't know. I actually deleted it myself after playing the first scene, because I couldn't get into it. But something about this VN gnawed at me, and I was interested to see where it was going, so I tried playing it a little bit more, and I am very glad I did. It gets a lot better once the MC gets to the factory, you will see.

The word choice and order is still a little unusual, which I am sure is due to a imperfect translation, and a few of the characters look a little odd, like the female janitor, but Lisa and Olga Nikolayevna, your boss at the factory, look great, and their personality, especially Olga's, piques my interest.

I love where this VN is going, and I look forward to seeing a lot more. Thinks are happening a little too quickly, so I hope that the dev will slow things down a little, in terms of relations with the characters, or this VN will be pretty short. But I am all about the slow burn romances. Sue me. Haha.
In the first scene, the characters are fine. There, the dialogue is built in a poem in a satirical style. It really looks bad in English, but if you try to translate any poem from any other language, the structure and meaning will be lost. When I started the game for the first time, I didn't like it either, but then I found where to switch the language (Russian is the second for me. And yes, the first time I didn't find how the languages were switched ... haha ...) and the scene took on completely different colors ... In general, the text of the English version is written at a low level.
By the way, the test in the English version is very simplified. In the Russian version, the questions are completely different and a deep knowledge of history is required.

And yet, how to find you? I want to sue ...))))

• Haha
Reactions: Smarmint

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Well, I don't want to knock the translation too much. I understand most of the world does not speak English as a first language, so I applaud the dev, ErosAmor, for his VN, and for working hard to make a version in English. I really like it a lot. It took a bit of time to get used to some of the dialog, but I did, and I enjoyed it a lot. Once Artem gets to the factory, it does get a lot better, and I am sure with time it will get even better still.

By the way, the test in the English version is very simplified. In the Russian version, the questions are completely different and a deep knowledge of history is required.
Yes. I imagine. The test was way too easy in English. I wish it were much more of a challenge, haha. The dialog makes it sound difficult, but as you say, the english version was very easy for anyone with a few years of high school. But it is a minor detail in the overall story.

Reactions: pilapila3
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes