andy60

Jan 14, 2017
PhanesDionysos
Just started a new game in 0.45.1
The journal seems to be messed up.
Clicking on The Mica Sign causes an error.
And other tasks don't always display the correct info.
For example clicking on the Sacrified God shows the info for the Smoky Glasses.
I believe it worked in previous versions so I suspect your UI rework as a likely cause. (It does look nice however)

PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
what are the answers to the five questions ?
and dont tell me pick the most sadistic ones, because of the first question
The ones that he wants to hear, mostly about denial and cruelty. "Optimal" answers to the interview questions: Zero, personal weakness, discomfort and guilt, silver sutures, and purity.

PhanesDionysos
Just started a new game in 0.45.1
The journal seems to be messed up.
Clicking on The Mica Sign causes an error.
And other tasks don't always display the correct info.
For example clicking on the Sacrified God shows the info for the Smoky Glasses.
I believe it worked in previous versions so I suspect your UI rework as a likely cause. (It does look nice however)
Thanks for the report; this helped confirm something I spotted myself! I think I've run into . I've uploaded new fixed versions to Itch.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Shota92987666

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.47.0.jpg
Hello, perverts! The new patron release of Ruin Me is out, adding a second graduation option where you spend a day with Theresa. Depending on your choices, this can be romantic and intimate, kinky and messy, or even have Theresa take charge for much of the day. The new free version adds new art for Meg, a urethral sounding scene with her, and a horror expedition involving bugs/parasites.

Downloads for the free version and a full changelog are at:

Placidarrest

Jan 30, 2019
Oops! Sorry about that. Fortunately it was a simple fix for a silly mistake and I've uploaded a new private patron version to itch. There shouldn't be any harm done to your save.
thank you kindly :)

edit : going to bed early freezes the game ...
here's my save file if it helps....

Last edited:
Reactions: PhanesDionysos

Lascivious51

Jan 2, 2019
Hey just started a new game, and during breakfast the game encounters an exception error. It is fine the first time you dine together, but every other time you dine together she gets a line or two out, then it bugs out.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Hey just started a new game, and during breakfast the game encounters an exception error. It is fine the first time you dine together, but every other time you dine together she gets a line or two out, then it bugs out.
This is an issue that was fixed for the patron edition, but now it's fixed in the free version too. You can get the latest version from itch. Sorry about that! I'm figuring out ways to catch this kind of issue before release without having to replay big chunks of the game every time.

Reactions: Lascivious51

Lascivious51

Jan 2, 2019
This is an issue that was fixed for the patron edition, but now it's fixed in the free version too. You can get the latest version from itch. Sorry about that! I'm figuring out ways to catch this kind of issue before release without having to replay big chunks of the game every time.
Dope, thanks! Eager to try the game out

Reactions: PhanesDionysos

Meowmadam

Nov 9, 2021
By far, the most time consuming aspect is trying to find the clothing assets that are close to the DEVs drawn stuff.

I mean, you'd think it would be easy to find a yellow jumpsuit with white belt for a hair-lipped albino.. right?

Here is Cathy at the docs.
View attachment 1588721

I like it, but hand drawn art has more personality imo. The artwork of this game needs major polish though.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Discovered a bug in the latest public release, 0.46.4, when starting a new playthrough. The [t_title] variable doesnt seem to be being called properly

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Discovered a bug in the latest public release, 0.46.4, when starting a new playthrough. The [t_title] variable doesnt seem to be being called properly
Thanks for the report! This will be fixed in the next main release. It shows up if you choose certain forms of address in your letter at the start of the game. You can fix how you refer to her by speaking to her in her chambers.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Hey, perverts! The new release of Ruin Me is out. Patrons get a new horror expedition, while the public release adds a one-on-one graduation option for folks who want to celebrate Theresa's sluttiness but would prefer not to share.

Changelogs and download links for the free version are up at:

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes