Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Alright...
So hear me out... I was poke'n around on the Daz Forum and found a thread for an asset called "Cartoonized". Looked intriguing, so I got it.
Then I thought... hmmmm... I wonder....

Here is Ester, "Cartoonized" View attachment 1595138

it was a bit of a hasty render, so forgive the hand placement etc.
Well, this game IS tagged with Horror after all :unsure:

Rohse

Jan 4, 2018
There's a new Ruin Me release out! The new patron version adds weird and sometimes sexy ambience in the town, plus the meme swimsuit and an anal sex play scene with Theresa. The new free version lets you fuck her in the cunt and has a weird horror expedition involving hair, head shaving, messy concoctions, and storytelling.

Full changelogs for 0.42.1 and 0.43.0:
Late to the party, but amazing story you've written. Looking forward to seeing how it pans out.

• Love
Reactions: PhanesDionysos

Sirrah

Sep 17, 2017
This game is a perfect example of why F95 is great. I never would have found it without the site, and I never would have played it based on the banner unless I read the reviews here. I finally picked it up...and it's one of my favorite games ever. It'd be a great cosmic horror game without the sex, but the sex is both filthy goodness and surprisingly (given the standard in games) enlightened.
Another thing I like about the game is that the range of choices really invites some role playing - I've got two passes going, one with a reasonably upstanding and gracious man and one with a more adventuresome and deeply filthy woman.
Gonna send some money toward this one...

PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.44.0.jpg

There's a new Ruin Me release out! The patron version adds a new dream about tentacles, a play scene where Theresa fucks you with a strap-on, and the ability to choose your breakfast routine. Do you want to make Theresa eat gross things? Would you prefer she pleasure you while you eat? It's up to you.

The patron version also adds a special outfit for Valentine's Day! For a limited time, you can get it for Theresa without any in-game Ken requirement. It'll be available year-round, but the special offer will probably be over by the next free release.

Meanwhile, the new free version adds its own play scene with Theresa, a new swimsuit, and random scenes that you can see in town!

Free downloads and the full changelog for each version are up at:

(Tags that could be added to this thread: Drugs, Footjob, Gay, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Lactation, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Tentacles, Teasing, Transformation, Trainer)

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
(Tags that could be added to this thread: Drugs, Footjob, Gay, Group Sex, Groping, Handjob, Lactation, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Pregnancy, Sex Toys, Spanking, Tentacles, Teasing, Transformation, Trainer)
If the gay tag just got added only because of a pegging scene please remove it. According to the Tag Rules of the site that is not fitting of the gay tag.

Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]

Tad Cooper

Feb 16, 2018
If the gay tag just got added only because of a pegging scene please remove it. According to the Tag Rules of the site that is not fitting of the gay tag.

Gay [Any sex act between two or more males. Not applicable to content involving transgender or futanari characters.]
The main character can be a man and have sex with other male characters, backseat mod. Off the top of my head the bookstore guy and that nice young gentleman by the river who's an extension of a terrifying extra-dimensional entity. I'm sure some others, I haven't played this in a while. You are however required to corrupt the young lady in the banner which obviously requires some interaction with sexual organs that aren't a penis. That's the premise. So if that isn't your bag you should have just sucked it up and moved on. Instead you decided to make this stupid post.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: PJWhoopie

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
The main character can be a man and have sex with other male characters, backseat mod. Off the top of my head the bookstore guy and that nice young gentleman by the river who's an extension of a terrifying extra-dimensional entity. I'm sure some others, I haven't played this in a while. You are however required to corrupt the young lady in the banner which obviously requires some interaction with sexual organs that aren't a penis. That's the premise. So if that isn't your bag you should have just sucked it up and moved on. Instead you decided to make this stupid post.
Ok sounds like there is actual gay content in the game but the tag never got added. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.

It only just recently got the tag so I decided to look at it and skimming some patch notes and searching the thread there was no mention of any other gay content that i could find. There was only a post talking about an update with a pegging scene and suggesting the tag. All i wanted was to make sure that the tag was being used correctly, and if it was to check it out. Looking at the description it's a trainer game centered around a single female target, it's not the type of game that usually has a lot of bi/gay content. I said "IF" that is the reason for the tag addition since I didn't know but that was what it looked like. No reason to take offense and I'm sorry if that was how it sounded. The tags on this site are wrong or outdated more often then not with no real oversight and it's really annoying.

Last edited:

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
Okay, so forgive my stupidity
I just learned that it takes place in the early 1900s, based on you bringing up the "recent" Valdivia Expedition in the first bit of conversation with Cathy on the Devil's Beckon; I was kinda confused with the mentions of "odd things", some of which were just deep sea fauna, but I put that on the town being a backwater. I honestly thought the antiquated speech was just a style choice to better fit the inspiration. Neat :)

Last edited:

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Ok sounds like there is actual gay content in the game but the tag never got added. I'll have to check it out. Thanks.
It's definitely more of a bisexual experience playing as a man: you do need to have sex with Theresa to advance the game. But for side content at the moment, there's one major male character (plus one transmasc nonbinary person) you can have sex with, a short side corruption of another man, at least three humanoid monster men you can fuck, and several other weirder beings of unclear gender that can penetrate you.

Okay, so forgive my stupidity
I just learned that it takes place in the early 1900s...
:D No reason to feel stupid: I'm deliberately vague about the time setting. Generally, the game takes place in New England sometime between the end of World War I and the start of the Great Depression, but there are places where I include out-of-place technology or attitudes. It is a lot of fun doing research for that stuff, as I'm often surprised when things were invented. For example, rubber condoms were invented in the 1850s, Sears sold Magic-Wand-style vibrators in their catalogs in the 1910s, and until the 1930s bras mostly were meant to make your breasts look smaller.

Elli Wölfin

Dec 8, 2019
:D No reason to feel stupid: I'm deliberately vague about the time setting. Generally, the game takes place in New England sometime between the end of World War I and the start of the Great Depression, but there are places where I include out-of-place technology or attitudes.
I ended up figuring around there when I looked up Seiu Ito :)
And coming off of that,
It is a lot of fun doing research for that stuff...
I love looking up things to see what's real and what isn't. I love just how much reality you incorporate, plus it's fun learning about all of these things :D

• Red Heart
Apr 7, 2019
You know, I think this is one of my favorite games on this site and has been for a while. It's also the one that I look forward to the most. No grinding, wonderful flow, engaging characters, marvelous and varied fetishes, amazing writing, sensitivity to a variety of sexual preferences. My time playing is divided among three states: fascination, erection, and horripilation! The creator is also so nice and interactive in the forum.

And to boot, two out of my three favorite sexual fetishes are present in the game and two of them are really hard to find anywhere. It's such a pleasure. PhanesDionysos, you're awesome and appreciated.

Apr 7, 2019
Out of interest, PhanesDionysos, and only if you wish you share, do you have any inclination to add anything to Teresa's grooming options down the road?

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
It's definitely more of a bisexual experience playing as a man: you do need to have sex with Theresa to advance the game. But for side content at the moment, there's one major male character (plus one transmasc nonbinary person) you can have sex with, a short side corruption of another man, at least three humanoid monster men you can fuck, and several other weirder beings of unclear gender that can penetrate you.
Mk, thanks for the clarification. If the writing is good or the setting draws me in I usually dont mind clicking through some straight content. Sounds like a decent chunk of m/m content though so will definitely check it out.

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Pickel

She wants to be corrupted, so its a game where you corrupt a bit, do some tasks to get to the next step of corruption, repeat.
You can whore her out, but its done off screen (so far)... its an "earned" command where you can tell here "go out in the evenings and whore yourself out"... but you don't see it.

Actually, you don't see a lot of anything in that regard... its a word game with some static pictures.

Its worth a shot though, the Dev has put some thought into it, and it fills a niche' not overdone at F95 (like say, college students + incest = sexy times)

Melus1ne

Jun 6, 2019
Sex and HP Lovecraft... I'm not normally squeamish, but I'm relieved you give the protagonist an out from some scenes!
I'm not totally struck on the art, but the whole thing is delightful, especially the dialogue, and I like the mechanic of having to solve mysteries to progress Theresa's descent into depravity. And hooray for a game that actually depicts consensual BDSM for a change.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Out of interest, PhanesDionysos, and only if you wish you share, do you have any inclination to add anything to Teresa's grooming options down the road?
Picking haircuts has been something I've wanted to do for a while, but since it's something that affects all of Theresa's poses, I haven't had a good time to get into it.

Pubic hair grooming is something I'm open to providing more options for, although I'm not sure what folks would want besides some cute shapes. Is that the sort of thing you're asking about?

Sex and HP Lovecraft... I'm not normally squeamish, but I'm relieved you give the protagonist an out from some scenes!
Yeah, I think it's super important to give the player outs from scenes. I want folks to be comfortable exploring and checking out things and not worried that they are gonna get unexpectedly squicked or spooked. Ideally, they then get unexpectedly aroused from some other weird shit in the game.

Sooooooo, what's the pregnancy content? Mechanic?
At the moment, there's a side character, Shelby Roth, who's very pregnant (and has been so for... a strange amount of time) and appears in a few sex scenes (one anal scene with you, plus some group sex). There's also some pregnancy and birthing horror imagery scattered throughout, although I wouldn't count that as justification for a tag.

My patrons have consistently been interested in getting Theresa pregnant, so I've been gradually figuring out how it would work. It would likely be optional and story-based, with the birth not occurring within the timescale of the game.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Picking haircuts has been something I've wanted to do for a while, but since it's something that affects all of Theresa's poses, I haven't had a good time to get into it.

Pubic hair grooming is something I'm open to providing options for, although I'm not sure what folks would want besides some cute shapes. Is that the sort of thing you're asking about?
I was just curious in general as to what other kind of grooming options you might have had in mind. As your game demonstrates your great creativity and inventiveness, I'm always excited to see what you come up with :) The only thought that really came to my mind was compelling Theresa to sport hair on her underarms. I guess one of my niche fetishes involves ladies with underarm hair and/or body odor (being forced not to bathe), especially when other ladies are making fun or humiliating them for it in some way without being cruel.

One of the delights of your game is that so many different fetishes are explored positively. I never thought I'd find a game that treats with verbal humiliation and girl-on-girl spitting and spit play so well - particularly the latter as it is my absolute favorite and rare as a unicorn! :) Anyway, continue your great work without undue influence - I was just wondering where your mind might have been taking you with that category. Warmest wishes, Barb. :giggle:

• Red Heart
3.80 star(s) 46 Votes