PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Animated Logo f95 1200x300.gif
There's a new Ruin Me release out! It's been two years since I first released this game. To mark the occasion, I've overhauled the look of several aspects of the game, as well as adding an opt-in modifier to certain scenes and a load of fixes and enhancements. Those changes are currently only available to patrons, but the new free release of the previous version adds a new play scene with Theresa, a new tentacle-filled night music scene, a new seasonal outfit, and customizable breakfast routines.

I've also put together some new animated promo art and screenshots that I've attached to this post. I think they'd work for this thread to give folks a better idea what the game is like at the moment.

Downloads for the free version and a full changelog for both new versions is up at:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
LOL F****ng RenPy. The Renpy interpreter and libraries are three times larger than the actual game!

PyoT

Sep 3, 2020
Could be a bug, could be another facet of the eldritch manifestations that plague the town, who is to say?

Reactions: hello.jpg

winini

Jan 10, 2019
I enjoy the game very much! It is very interesting to read. and it has nice creepy atmosphere to it and it is one of the few trainer type of games where you can play as a woman. which is greatly appriciated!

The only major issue for me is that the keyboard controls are broken. There are some moments in the game where you can't highlight your choice with arrow keys.

Reactions: Elli Wölfin

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
The only major issue for me is that the keyboard controls are broken. There are some moments in the game where you can't highlight your choice with arrow keys.
Oh no! I definitely want to make sure the game is accessible for keyboard users. I'll do a pass myself, but if you recall specific menus where the arrow keys don't work, please let me know.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Oh no! I definitely want to make sure the game is accessible for keyboard users. I'll do a pass myself, but if you recall specific menus where the arrow keys don't work, please let me know.
Hello!

The keyboard controls are weird in general(you need to press down and up or left and right a few times before choices start to get highlighted), But outright inaccessible ones are mostly in the prologue.

This one is the first that i was unable to access without mouse.

Reactions: PhanesDionysos

Amnelis

Nov 24, 2020
What a pleasant surprise this game is, luckily I saw it mentioned in another thread & got to check it out. I prefer female protagonists but in this setting with the training & whatnot I ended up going for a male character but even then I had a blast with it. The writing is A+ and I'm happy to see kinks like feet, spit & watersports in a well crafted game like this.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
What a pleasant surprise this game is, luckily I saw it mentioned in another thread & got to check it out. I prefer female protagonists but in this setting with the training & whatnot I ended up going for a male character but even then I had a blast with it. The writing is A+ and I'm happy to see kinks like feet, spit & watersports in a well crafted game like this.
I agree the game is great! Although i choosed to play as a woman exactly because, it is such rare opportunity in a setting like this. It makes it more comfortable for me if the MC is a same gender as the person she trains.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
screenshot-0.46.0.jpg
Hi, perverts! Ruin Me has had a long-awaited patron release, adding totally redrawn art for Meg, a play scene with her involving urethral sounding, and a new creepy horror expedition! That means that the public version has now been updated to include the overhaul to the look of the menus and a bunch of fixes and enhancements.

I've included here an attached replacement for the entryway screenshot in the main post. I think Meg's art is a huge improvement over the old art that's shown there.

Downloads for the free version and a full changelog for both versions are available on Itch:

screenshot-entryway.jpg

Shota92987666

Aug 14, 2019
what are the answers to the five questions ?
and dont tell me pick the most sadistic ones, because of the first question

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes