redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
The artwork could be better, but other than that, it's a solid game that's fun to play.

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Honestly, if the art work does ever change, you really should make a big deal over it, cus I think a lot of us would job on that in an instant.

Reactions: lewdloser

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im trying to figure out how to go master/slave route and seems very possible as eventually you get a dialog box "address me as"
Master and Boss and some others is greyed out
guess im gonna restart game all over again and then make some save points see if i can open master/slave route somehow

PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Honestly, if the art work does ever change, you really should make a big deal over it, cus I think a lot of us would job on that in an instant.
I've been steadily revising and improving things, but it's been a gradual process. I think it looks a lot better than the first few releases, but it's still roughly the same style, just with (hopefully) the worst mistakes fixed. The approach I've been using (which my patron polls have backed me up on) is to clean up the art where appropriate but focus most of my time on the writing. Still, I think the only original character art remaining is on some of the more minor NPCs.

If I do another major revision, I'll definitely try and highlight it!

im trying to figure out how to go master/slave route and seems very possible as eventually you get a dialog box "address me as"
Master and Boss and some others is greyed out
guess im gonna restart game all over again and then make some save points see if i can open master/slave route somehow
You don't have to restart; nothing should ever get locked out. It's just a matter of progressing her Depravity/Permissivity far enough that she's willing to use other terms for you. The game's actually pretty linear, but with a bunch of customization. Don't worry about making the wrong choice and cutting off part of the game!

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i like the game so far my only small complaint is that i wish the route was a lot more clearer to choose what you wanted
bluntly put i want to be dom her to be sub and when it comes to the dialog "address me as"
choices i was wanting of course were grey and untouchable with a 2 beside them MASTER AND BOSS
i was stuck on 1 and ive replayed countless times and when i land myself as a 2 of course Master and Boss are no longer present ...every option on menu is o -->1
should of added something like (dominate route ) OR (submissive route) for choices to make things clearer for players
for now im gonna just leave it sit on my drive and move to other games to play and maybe come back and retry again
i do enjoy the game as i said just ive lost patience today with trying to get it to do what i want it to do and without a walkthrough,etc well just kind of adds to the frustration

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i like the game so far my only small complaint is that i wish the route was a lot more clearer to choose what you wanted
bluntly put i want to be dom her to be sub and when it comes to the dialog "address me as"
choices i was wanting of course were grey and untouchable with a 2 beside them MASTER AND BOSS
i was stuck on 1 and ive replayed countless times and when i land myself as a 2 of course Master and Boss are no longer present ...every option on menu is o -->1
should of added something like (dominate route ) OR (submissive route) for choices to make things clearer for players
for now im gonna just leave it sit on my drive and move to other games to play and maybe come back and retry again
i do enjoy the game as i said just ive lost patience today with trying to get it to do what i want it to do and without a walkthrough,etc well just kind of adds to the frustration
There are no routes (or rather, just one route) with Theresa AFAIK; as PhanesDionysos said it is fairly linear: Train her to raise her depravity and permissivity and the options should become available.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T51bwinterized

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2017
I've been steadily revising and improving things, but it's been a gradual process. I think it looks a lot better than the first few releases, but it's still roughly the same style, just with (hopefully) the worst mistakes fixed. The approach I've been using (which my patron polls have backed me up on) is to clean up the art where appropriate but focus most of my time on the writing. Still, I think the only original character art remaining is on some of the more minor NPCs.

If I do another major revision, I'll definitely try and highlight it!

You don't have to restart; nothing should ever get locked out. It's just a matter of progressing her Depravity/Permissivity far enough that she's willing to use other terms for you. The game's actually pretty linear, but with a bunch of customization. Don't worry about making the wrong choice and cutting off part of the game!
Basic point to make. Speaking as from one dev to another. Do not get caught in the trap of over-valuing Patron polls when deciding game features that might expand or detract from audience size. This is because your Patrons are people who already like your game enough to pay you money. Now, that isn't a bad thing, and they're important. But, they are naturally predisposed to people who already find your present game-state tolerable enough to invest. These are people you need to keep happy, but they have natural bent as a consequence.

1. They are predisposed towards the status quo. They already don't have a problem with the game, so what they largely want is small changes and fan service of some kind. That's why "More Content Like the Present Content" wins for them a lot.
2. They also tend to segment towards specific niche kinks and away from generalism. If a game has any standout kinks, those are the people who will be likely to donate, and they are much more focused on prioratizing their kink over expanding audience share.

It means that you have to balance the concerns of the Patron population with the concerns that future patrons might have. For example, if there was a major art overhaul for this game, I'd be inclined to donate to it and promote it more among developer friends. But, I'm not really going to do that at present because the game's not aesthetically ready for prime time. I'd bet you a lot of money that I'm not alone.

Now, are future Patrons more important than present Patrons? Of course not. One is hypothetical and one exists now and is helping you now in the present. Patreon polls are especially valuable in determining what specific parts of a game are the popular parts and also for avoiding losing patrons. But, in terms of "what should I do to expand the game" or "do you like the game?" the answers you get are going to be swayed, because you're asking people who are already your fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: PhanesDionysos

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
im stumped im ither not doing something correctly or else ive found a bug
so im applying for a job i guess from Dr.Prester Harvey...sits me at a desk and then proceeds to ask me 5 questions
after answering the last question i ball up the paper and start again....no matter how i answer the questions im still in this loop
so unless theres a specific order all these go in and ive been answering all the questions in several different orders
then is this a bug?for now said fuck it and went back to a save point and ill avoid going back there again for now at least anyways

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
im stumped im ither not doing something correctly or else ive found a bug
so im applying for a job i guess from Dr.Prester Harvey...sits me at a desk and then proceeds to ask me 5 questions
after answering the last question i ball up the paper and start again....no matter how i answer the questions im still in this loop
so unless theres a specific order all these go in and ive been answering all the questions in several different orders
then is this a bug?for now said fuck it and went back to a save point and ill avoid going back there again for now at least anyways
During the interview at the Reform Institute, you need to give the answers that Dr. Harvey wants to hear, which are generally the cruelest ones.

Reactions: str8up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
update on my last post indeed i was doing the test incorrectly...after several attempts i was finally able to get all 5 questions
answered correctly and properly...so far havent encountered any bugs or anything.
im enjoying playing this game...i like the fact that its a long and lasting game...pretty interesting story lines,etc too
can honestly tell you that ive never played anything like this game before thats forsure and loving it too

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
yup done all that could be done this version looking very forward to the next updates,etc

Pestilence

Jul 8, 2017
Just dropping by to state: I really dislike the title of this game. Everytime I scroll through the updates and see it, it makes me cringe. I don't understand why, I just thought I'd share that I do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shota92987666
Jun 29, 2018
Sorry if this has been answered before, but is this trainer game one where other people will do stuff to the main girl as well, or can we keep it exclusive?

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes