PhanesDionysos

Queer Pervert (they/them)
Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Sorry if this has been answered before, but is this trainer game one where other people will do stuff to the main girl as well, or can we keep it exclusive?
It's tricky for it to be 100% exclusive, as at one point you give her training in both fellatio and cunnilingus; I think you could manage to use some in-game stuff to change your own anatomy and do both yourself, but I wouldn't recommend that path. However, I intend for it to be possible for the relationship to be mostly exclusive with the main woman, if you so choose: a sort of "monogamish" approach. There's no deliberate NTR feels in the game, and generally the tone for your relationship with Theresa is openness and honesty.

Jun 29, 2018
It's tricky for it to be 100% exclusive, as at one point you give her training in both fellatio and cunnilingus; I think you could manage to use some in-game stuff to change your own anatomy and do both yourself, but I wouldn't recommend that path. However, I intend for it to be possible for the relationship to be mostly exclusive with the main woman, if you so choose: a sort of "monogamish" approach. There's no deliberate NTR feels in the game, and generally the tone for your relationship with Theresa is openness and honesty.
Thanks for the answer! So, is it that you can make it pure monogamous, just in a roundabout way, or is it kinda like Princess Trainer where you mainly do things with her, but occasionally others will too a little?

If I'm supposed to feel a connection to these characters, then I really don't like sharing. For example, I really didn't like Princess Trainer and couldn't get into it due to this, but I really like Witch Trainer because of that pure monogamy option. I don't mind NTR games where it's clear from the start that's whats happening but not in games where I actually like the characters.

Sorry if these questions feel redundant, I'm just not sure what you mean by "monogamish."

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Is it a bad end when you wake up in the morning and suddenly the only options are for living like a nun? I brought Teresa out for some late night exhibitionism and suddenly I can't leave the bedroom. I'm not sure why, she seemed to like it.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Is it a bad end when you wake up in the morning and suddenly the only options are for living like a nun? I brought Teresa out for some late night exhibitionism and suddenly I can't leave the bedroom. I'm not sure why, she seemed to like it.
This is just one of the nightmares the MC experiences. Just keep on clicking until it's over and you wake up properly.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Thanks for the answer! So, is it that you can make it pure monogamous, just in a roundabout way, or is it kinda like Princess Trainer where you mainly do things with her, but occasionally others will too a little?

If I'm supposed to feel a connection to these characters, then I really don't like sharing. For example, I really didn't like Princess Trainer and couldn't get into it due to this, but I really like Witch Trainer because of that pure monogamy option. I don't mind NTR games where it's clear from the start that's whats happening but not in games where I actually like the characters.

Sorry if these questions feel redundant, I'm just not sure what you mean by "monogamish."
I'd say there's no pure monogamy; Theresa isn't going to make that commitment. With what's implemented so far, you can probably avoid sharing her, but without any spoilers, I'll say she'll always want to have the option to fuck other people.

e-disfunction

Jun 1, 2019
why would anyone wanna considering you have to pay for that one?
The person I responded to was upset that the author locked all "adult" content behind a Patreon subscription paywall--the link I posted for the game was Name your own price which explicitly includes $0 (nothing) for your price. (y)

Given that, I fail to understand your question. So, what and/or why are you asking of me, please?

e-d

Jun 29, 2018
I'd say there's no pure monogamy; Theresa isn't going to make that commitment. With what's implemented so far, you can probably avoid sharing her, but without any spoilers, I'll say she'll always want to have the option to fuck other people.
Okay, thanks for the reply. Not my type of game then, but I do hope it works out well in the end; we can always use more eldritch horror type stuff.

Reactions: PhanesDionysos

MacauleyJonathen

Jun 18, 2020
Uhm, so can anyone help me? I am stuck with 3D 2P and 2E. There is no more training options, however quests in journal are still 2/3. Basically i am locked here and nothing happens in other locations. So is this an end of current version or am i doing something wrong (cause i saw some content for 4points)

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
Uhm, so can anyone help me? I am stuck with 3D 2P and 2E. There is no more training options, however quests in journal are still 2/3. Basically i am locked here and nothing happens in other locations. So is this an end of current version or am i doing something wrong (cause i saw some content for 4points)
You may have come across a bug! In Theresa's chambers, under "Let's work on your training," do you have an option for "Let's discuss an additional topic of education." other than "To be continued"? If you're on the latest public version, you should either be able to progress further in training (to 3D, 4P, 3E) or be presented with story related to the Reform Institute.

If it still seems like you're stuck, I'd appreciate a PM with more info on the unfinished quests in your journal.

vidread

May 2, 2018
You may have come across a bug! In Theresa's chambers, under "Let's work on your training," do you have an option for "Let's discuss an additional topic of education." other than "To be continued"? If you're on the latest public version, you should either be able to progress further in training (to 3D, 4P, 3E) or be presented with story related to the Reform Institute.

If it still seems like you're stuck, I'd appreciate a PM with more info on the unfinished quests in your journal.
Got the same issue, both training stuck on 2/3, and institute stuck on 3/5, am already done the toy box quest and the birds quest, there are simply no option in training after selected "Let's discuss an additional topic of education.", and no way to progress.

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
The fix is up! I'm sure partanen will have it on the mirrors before too long, but you can grab it right now from itch: You can update as normal and your save files should be fine. Thanks so much for letting me know about the issue!

smanter

Sep 9, 2017
If I'm at 2/3 on the glasses and 3/5 on the Reform Institute, is that the end of current content or is there something I'm missing at the Institute?

PhanesDionysos

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2020
If I'm at 2/3 on the glasses and 3/5 on the Reform Institute, is that the end of current content or is there something I'm missing at the Institute?
The public version released today has the conclusion to "The Smoky Glasses". The "Improve the Reform Institute" task will stay incomplete for a while, until enough Birds have been implemented. For now, 3/5 is as far as you can get on it.

Reactions: SenPC
Apr 7, 2019
What a marvelous game! The bloody picture on the first page induced me to avoid playing it for quite some time, but once I gave it a try I was hooked. The story is captivating and the author certainly has a wonderful sense of pacing: corruption doesn't occur in a vacuum, but intermittently around quests and discovery of the strange world you've landed in. The simplicity -really the great simplicity :) - of the graphics allows for frequent and steady updates and for fantastical elements to be added quickly and easily. I'm used to games with more sophisticated graphics but story lines that are hard to follow and writing that seems a little rushed or lost in translation. It's really nice to see so much care put into the writing. I hope that not just this game, but this developer, continues on strong for a long time.

Secureb

Jun 27, 2019
What a marvelous game! The bloody picture on the first page induced me to avoid playing it for quite some time, but once I gave it a try I was hooked. The story is captivating and the author certainly has a wonderful sense of pacing: corruption doesn't occur in a vacuum, but intermittently around quests and discovery of the strange world you've landed in. The simplicity -really the great simplicity :) - of the graphics allows for frequent and steady updates and for fantastical elements to be added quickly and easily. I'm used to games with more sophisticated graphics but story lines that are hard to follow and writing that seems a little rushed or lost in translation. It's really nice to see so much care put into the writing. I hope that not just this game, but this developer, continues on strong for a long time.
It's funny, but I started playing this yesterday and came on to post a message very similar to yours. The writing is solid so far and I'm a big fan of slow corruption and also the Eldritch genre in general. The pacing is steady both for the training as well as revelation of the story. Aside from one instance, I haven't encountered any content I didn't want to see, and the ability to select different paths on the events was a good design choice even if the outcome doesn't change much. My one critique would be that the art does seem out of place, and was honestly the main reason I didn't try this game before now. Having now played it, my opinion hasn't changed -- I think the game would be better-served without the drawn characters, except for perhaps the main character since she's the one you're corrupting and the changes you make to her are good to see visibly. I just find the other character art distracting; its very cartoony on otherwise decent backgrounds and written descriptions. That said, it's a really enjoyable game if you get passed that.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes