gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
The current "change-log" given for 35.1 in the OP looks more like a summation of what is in the game as a whole. 's the change-log from 35.0p; I'm skipping a few updates to let content build up, but expect it is pretty much identical to 35.1:

• A new "Flog Theresa while she is naked" play scene, available at Experience 2 and Depravity 3. The flogging will leave marks that fade over time.
  • Two new outfits for Theresa: a classic bra and tap pants lingerie set, and nipple tape with crotchless panties. They are purchasable from the Tailor, found by exploring out of town.
  • By patron request, an additional choice at the end of the anal sex training including the option to have Theresa suck you clean.
  • New greetings from Theresa, including (by patron request) some involving ass-tasting in the masturbation routine reports and the "proposition" and "depraved" greetings.
  • Improvements to the art for Theresa's standing pose.
  • A dressmaker's dummy to better display clothing options at the Tailor.
  • New audio ambiance for certain forest and beach scenes.
  • New audio cue when arriving on the Roth farm.
  • Volume adjustments to Institute ambiance.
  • A full changelog as an extra file in the desktop download.

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
The current "change-log" given for 35.1 in the OP looks more like a summation of what is in the game as a whole. 's the change-log from 35.0p; I'm skipping a few updates to let content build up, but expect it is pretty much identical to 35.1:
Thanks for this. I was driving myself nuts looking for the tsunami of content listed in the changelog.

Dalbert33

Dec 21, 2020
There's so much care put into this game but there's no getting around the really unappealing art.
The pacing is good, the training scenes have an exploration requirement that breaks up the action without becoming a grind. Each character has a personality and has a flair to it you don't usually see. If you're into BDSM there is certainly something here to satisfy you, proper BDSM rules are rigorously explained and adhered to.
This game deserves a better art style.

Ruin Me
I just snorted beer through my nose... look at those graphics hun, :sneaky: YOU're already RUINED.
I agree with you...its one of the best BDSM games out there but the art gave me eye cancer....

MadSwedishGamer

Aug 28, 2020
Is this game still being worked on? It seems the developer has been completely silent for a few months now unless there's something I've missed.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Is this game still being worked on? It seems the developer has been completely silent for a few months now unless there's something I've missed.
Phanes was sick with long COVID 19 (per her patreon), at least thats what she said. I hope it didnt get really bad----------- This random disappearance is out of character for her.

i would LOVE to see pregnancy/impregnation in this, anyone know if it is planned?
As a top tier patron, I am pushing hard for that... but ultimately its up to Phanes. She seems open to the idea at least.

Last edited:

blarg0192

Mar 10, 2018
Goddammit. The art was a little janky but the writing was really good. This game had serious potential.

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Goddammit. The art was a little janky but the writing was really good. This game had serious potential.
I never got any bad vibes from phanes, so I seriously think their health took a turn for the worst. One of the Last few updates they mentioned working on it with Covid.

(Massive apologies I noticed Phanes prefers to be called “they and them” so I have been misgendering them the entire time.)

Last edited:

Tigerlily96

Apr 12, 2020
Jeez... Give this man a graphic artist, the story is f**king BRILLIANT! Thrilling, well written, lovecrafty... I love it! Decent character graphics and a bit less "they/them"-addressing of single persons and this would be a Champions League game!

Reactions: blarg0192

Tigerlily96

Apr 12, 2020
Forgive me if that's been asked before, but is there a walkthrough? I'm stuck at 4-3-4 (Theresa's training) and can't find any spots for progress in neither the town, outside town or the institute.

Tigerlily96

Apr 12, 2020
Apart from the last login here, there's Patreon (announcement of new content being worked on), the Itch.io dev log (end March 22) and the personal blog (ends March 22). I have a feeling that among lazy devs the Covid infection rate is at least five times as high as among the normal population, but in this case it looks to me like the dev either got into some kind of trouble after April 29, or was so pissed off by whatever it was that he chucked it all in. In both cases I'd be very sad and hope that at least the person behind the nick is fine.

3.80 star(s) 46 Votes