Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I'm not an expert myself so I cannot deal with the error, so I suggest following the advice here: (found from googling)

Or you may try opening 'script.rpy' and delete below if you're familiar with Renpy:

if not persistent.set_fullscreen:
$ _preferences.fullscreen = True
$ persistent.set_fullscreen = True

That's all I can do, hope it helps!
I will try tommorow.

Edit: tried erasing the lines, still not working.

Re-Edit: FOUND THE PROBLEM: The first link solution was not working, but by changing the renderer to ANGLE2, it's working! Not sure what's the core of the probleme though, i never had another problem like that before and i played a shitload of them.

Last edited:

jmncklsn

Jun 30, 2017
Wow, what a game, images, characters, story, content. it s fantastique! Well done!!! best game!!!
also the girls voices wish there were more ( but even just hello makes the game more intimate) and some simple moans during the sex scenes would be very nice
and my comments: change the color of quick menu (i try to spot qload and i press qsave ,when its blue its fine )and skip doesnt work well
i ve played annies school days which was very good, but u ve progressed a lot this is AAA

Thx for the game and wish u the best, may u have a career in games u deserve it!

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
How do I get him to eat, he won't let me leave the house
He says that he is weak, something like that I can heal, it does not serve me

digga

Jun 30, 2018
anyone full save?
There is a bug when you chase marika to the mountain road, I got stuck there

NatSlayer

Jan 9, 2018
weak starving incapacitated
I get this I do not know how to solve it I try to eat it does not leave me when I do right clip

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Go from another save .. get into a healthy sleep, drink, eat, work rithm, game will come your way.
How do I get him to eat, he won't let me leave the house
He says that he is weak, something like that I can heal, it does not serve me
weak starving incapacitated
I get this I do not know how to solve it I try to eat it does not leave me when I do right clip

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I will try tommorow.

Edit: tried erasing the lines, still not working.

Re-Edit: FOUND THE PROBLEM: The first link solution was not working, but by changing the renderer to ANGLE2, it's working! Not sure what's the core of the probleme though, i never had another problem like that before and i played a shitload of them.
need opengl 2.0 capable graphic card aka not intel integrated.

Antosha

Feb 28, 2018
Hey: I've gotten to the evening of the Randy robbery, it's seven o'clock... and I can't find his f@#$*ing house. Where am I supposed to meet Genni? I've looked all over the town, I've gone to Genni's cabin/tower, and I can't find it. And I'm reading that if I miss it, it will screw up my journey. Help?

ETA: It triggered on its own a few days later. :shrug: All good.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
"few" bugs: when following marika to pond if gets caught then can't go anywhere since no travels on left side and mousescrolling doesn't work either, when eating apples with elly then after a while game starts throwing renpy errors (no biggie since ifnore moves game on) and aelrue appeared on day 10 not on day 14 (per wt) and on 1st date with kelly there were no scones (elly talked about scones some time before date but not affter 1st time so bit puzzled).

atm trying to trigger training with marika but apparently need to start that at 10am not 11am.

still not sure if 30 days is enuf since kelly needs atm 8 intimacy points for next date and same or more corruption points to do modelling and still needs to do trainings and get money to buy everything and pay from trainings and apparently johnny's drawings too and tons of other things.

Reactions: Mobum and digga

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there a way to get Genni as a lover?
based on wt only 1 scene (doesn't say if it's sex or not) so at best i guess same as with helen aka 1 fuck and sayonara (funny thing that my mc was very tired when he went to have sex with helen and still managed to get to home after that).

trainings done (mc won't become master thief since it takes long time for him to pick lock (and i guess that scene is made so that we can't see genni nude on that scene)), dunno how to advance on genni's (she even once came and kicked mc to balls due he had opened her treasure chest (took crystal but returned it on same screen so technically he didn't steal anything) quest since she doesn't mention anything after marika's thing (mc escaped her so she doesn't have clue who was it), advancing with kelly is slow since only 2 points interactions with her daily (while there's still over 2 weeks before trip starts not much to do except help johnny with his intentions to become artist (since players has seen all models nude already not sure if it's worth it to continue) and getting kelly's points up so lake dates can continue.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Who do you take in the journey?
The thief or the sword chick?
Can we take Helen? What about our fave garden babe?
based on wt only 1 scene (doesn't say if it's sex or not) so at best i guess same as with helen aka 1 fuck and sayonara (funny thing that my mc was very tired when he went to have sex with helen and still managed to get to home after that).

trainings done (mc won't become master thief since it takes long time for him to pick lock (and i guess that scene is made so that we can't see genni nude on that scene)), dunno how to advance on genni's (she even once came and kicked mc to balls due he had opened her treasure chest (took crystal but returned it on same screen so technically he didn't steal anything) quest since she doesn't mention anything after marika's thing (mc escaped her so she doesn't have clue who was it), advancing with kelly is slow since only 2 points interactions with her daily (while there's still over 2 weeks before trip starts not much to do except help johnny with his intentions to become artist (since players has seen all models nude already not sure if it's worth it to continue) and getting kelly's points up so lake dates can continue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Who do you take in the journey?
The thief or the sword chick?
Can we take Helen? What about our fave garden babe?
i chose marika (as did last time since i think her skills will be more useful during trip and in the end it doesn't matter much since we can swap girls), asked elly but she wanted to stay home (she better after that hard work i did (sold 100s of apples to buy enuf meat) and no option to even ask about it on helen.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes