ShaggyDhs

Sep 14, 2017
hey guys, where is randy house, i tried to find it but with no luck
I think after the scene where you team up on Helen at her house, it's one of the things you can ask him by the fountain. It's off the open field like Helen's house, on the way to the mountain path.

Reactions: vendarr

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
any reason it wouldnt launch? the game icon pop up and close first game out of 30 played that does this

Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
any reason it wouldnt launch? the game icon pop up and close first game out of 30 played that does this

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
hey guys, where is randy house, i tried to find it but with no luck
After you teamed up with Genni on Marika, Genni will ask you if you want to team up on Randy. (Definitely no need for teaming up with slimy Randy!)

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Hey dev, I hope you will add in a straightforward visual novel mode soon. I have played to the end of v0.3 once, but I missed a lot of scenes. I wish it was easier to see the scenes. Personally, I find the VN experience to be enjoyable than one that requires farming. But of course it's your game. I just want to chip in my opinion.

I know you have put a lot of efforts into the day-and-night cycle, the combat system, and other gameplay elements. It's impressive to implement those in a Renpy game. It would be a shame if people just skipped those. Still, I think a straight flow is a good alternative for anyone that simply wishes to see the story, just like some people would watch horror game walkthroughs rather than playing them.

Also, will there be a path where the MC is more dominant on the girls without siding with Randy? Anyway, I think your models are among the most unique and beautiful, and I like the premise as well. I really wish to see all of your game easily. Thank you for listening.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
dumb question but where the heck is randy's house? supposed to help genni to rob it but doesn't appear on any maps (mc and randy aren't in friendly terms so didn't find it's location from him and genni didn't tell either).

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes