Durolith

Aug 1, 2021
yea windows defender can block executable but unless it is whitelisted on other comp then it should block game on both. same applies to any other antivirus etc softwares.

also compressed or uncompressed?

last thing is to check from windows event viewer what causes game to crash.

good idea for event gotta find which tab lol

Nom de l’application défaillante : RunawayPrincess.exe, version : 0.0.0.0, horodatage : 0x60f77e8f
Nom du module défaillant : atio6axx.dll, version : 27.20.20903.8001, horodatage : 0x609ac3f6
Code d’exception : 0xc0000005
Décalage du défaut : 0x0000000001b7a750
ID processus défaillant : 0x4ca4
Heure de démarrage de l’application défaillante : 0x01d79d438b9c50d0
Chemin de l’application défaillante : C:\Jeux\3Dx\RunawayPrincess-0.3_FINAL-pc\RunawayPrincess.exe
Chemin du module défaillant : C:\WINDOWS\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\u0368456.inf_amd64_fc65705fd5034968\B367348\atio6axx.dll
Code de rapport : 3c8cbd86-210e-4477-a10e-70d4d49e085f
Nom complet de l’ensemble défaillant :
ID de l’application relative à l’ensemble défaillant :

Weird have the latest AMD drivers

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Mobum here's traceback of some errors gotten (doesn't include that which happened with elly at orchard). nothing biggie since ignore let's pass those but still.
Haha I looked into the code and found out that when MC buys drink at the tavern, he ends up drinking his own beer(from the inventory) after paying money. (It returns error if you run out of it) - Fixed, and don't buy beer at Horny Orc until I provide version 0.4, guys!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Haha I looked into the code and found out that when MC buys drink at the tavern, he ends up drinking his own beer(from the inventory) after paying money. (It returns error if you run out of it) - Fixed, and don't buy beer at Horny Orc until I provide version 0.4, guys!
how about eating apples with elly in orchard? it didn't always error (maybe cause mc had apples in inventory).

mc runs out of beer quite quickly since aelrue has 1-2 scenes there, joan has 4 etc.

also ex-barmaid got horny orc tavern for free (after prev. owner's premature death) since mc can't give her 10k gold to buy it? on prev. version mc gave her 10k gold to buy that tavern.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
how about eating apples with elly in orchard? it didn't always error (maybe cause mc had apples in inventory).

mc runs out of beer quite quickly since aelrue has 1-2 scenes there, joan has 4 etc.

also ex-barmaid got horny orc tavern for free (after prev. owner's premature death) since mc can't give her 10k gold to buy it? on prev. version mc gave her 10k gold to buy that tavern.
Apple- Yup, it's the same problem with the beer. I'll fix it right away.
Tavern- It's something like change in plan.. I planned some event for horny orc previously, but I removed it for later use. (you will see it in the very next version, in Brexton)

Reactions: Rolo

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
i'm quite sure that kelly and gennie will be in brexton day or 2 later than mc, aelrue and marika.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
I check quickly if is already posted. See nothing.

I have this recurring bug about name definition. I attach taceback. My saves as from version 2. This is my first attemp with version 3. I have the same problem with all saves i try from now in different scene in Dewsberry

Usually i have this type of error from a MOD install and not in the actual version. But i never use or install MOD with our game and any patch too.

KpaxMaJI

Sep 6, 2018
Maybe someone can answer some of the questions

1. I come to Joan's place at 8pm and she says to come to her in the evening, but she goes to sleep at 9pm
2. Can't go to bathhouse with Kelly, she says she will go and that she will meet at 17, but doesn't
3. The tailor house, I remember that I got it for free last time, but now I can only get the price down to 20k

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Mobum Are there more "Meanwhile" scenes with Elly planned? Really like her and she is being missed these last updates.

Nonetheless really like the game you are creating here, can't wait for the next update. Was already a big fan of ASD, but this one is way better.
Yeah, you'll see more Elly in the next update, but maybe not in the way you expected. I wanted to make a better game because ASD was my first try, and I'm glad you like it so far.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Maybe someone can answer some of the questions

1. I come to Joan's place at 8pm and she says to come to her in the evening, but she goes to sleep at 9pm
2. Can't go to bathhouse with Kelly, she says she will go and that she will meet at 17, but doesn't
3. The tailor house, I remember that I got it for free last time, but now I can only get the price down to 20k
I'll look into the codes when I have time, but as I'm working on the next version already, it will take a bit.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
I check quickly if is already posted. See nothing.

I have this recurring bug about name definition. I attach taceback. My saves as from version 2. This is my first attemp with version 3. I have the same problem with all saves i try from now in different scene in Dewsberry

Usually i have this type of error from a MOD install and not in the actual version. But i never use or install MOD with our game and any patch too.
You cannot use the savefiles from 0.2 (sorry!) just play a new game, I added a few more events in the village, Willowdale, so it's worth trying it! (At least I hope)

Reactions: Rolo and vendarr

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
i'm quite sure that kelly and gennie will be in brexton day or 2 later than mc, aelrue and marika.
Nope, you're wrong, because that's what I planned but I changed it after reading your post! :p

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Nope, you're wrong, because that's what I planned but I changed it after reading your post! :p
oh same day? how nice, why they don't travel as party of 5 then.

side question: is elle's present from dewsberry only achievable by thiefing? w/ or w/o gennie.

Surplouf

May 5, 2020
You cannot use the savefiles from 0.2 (sorry!) just play a new game, I added a few more events in the village, Willowdale, so it's worth trying it! (At least I hope)
Ok, tank you.!

I suggest to put a message about this in the OP. If save are not compatible. I know what to do.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes