cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Oh you haven't? Why haven't you? Randy will surely help you. Such a nice guy. Be like Randy. You know you want to.
that bastard can go as far as ...........

I get my wonderful momma by kicking that despicable creep out of the picture.
yea same here and so far mc has had sex twice (well multiple times but with 1 woman and 1 girl).

• Love
Reactions: Rolo

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The problem is .. the guy is obnoxious right off the bat, even to MC.
Remember, he treats MC like some punk trying to ruin his parade.
How on earth does MC end up not only putting up with that trash,
but also joining him?

• Love

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Well to be fair the MC does ruins Randy´s parade :LOL:

I just think Randy presence does give the dev options: they can form a partnership, MC can use him to gain influence in the village and then dump him or he could just go to war with him.

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
Hi dev, I spent few pleasant hours playing this game, thank you. A nice story and nice characters.(Elly is by far the best :) )
Few remarks/suggestions:
1. As Rolo said, the time line not very well syncronized with the quests duration, IMO the game must be played without cheats, like time back. You need to train, procure the food/materials, do quests(BTW, from where Elly gets the ingredients for cook?).
2. Also, I think the quests must be better syncronized with the levels of intimacy/corruption/love of the characters-the quest with Randy robbering trigerred in Dewsberry.
3. I think is better to clarify the MC relation/behaviour with Elly and Kelly and find another way to rise the corruption without Randy, at least as MC pretend Kelly is his girlfriend.
4. Also, I suggest to keep better the main line of the story and manage the quests like branches and maybe warn the user if some quest can't be finished in time/manner, maybe with some penalties or so.
5. Phase II seems to be ok, except the warning on Valentina regarding of later implications. Rolo has a some nice explanations - he,he,he maybe you hire him/her for a nice WT, you need one.
6. Phase III is a little confused after the first scenes, you need somehow to know better what and when MC need to do. Also I think is ok to warn the user about the choice of Valentina/Wendy live in the MC house(or both xD). Same comments about syncronize levels of intimacy/corruption/love with the quests and time(can't trigger Joan second sex visit and broken quest of Kelly at Brian).
Overall, I nice game, I can't wait for the next updates. Hope this comments help you. Good luck :) (and sorry for my English)

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
A, forget something: in Dewsberry no store for supply, why can't buy the 2nd night cloth for Elly from Kelly store?

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
I like Runaway Princess very much. It's different from ASD, which I still like as well. The story from RP is more an adventure in different places and the graphics and locations are great. I hear that some players do not like to start over again every new version, but starting from beginning will open new routes, better anticipation on quests and new layers in the game. I do hope that Elly will return in the game later on. I really look forward to the next update, and I am prepared to wait for it! Thanks Mobum for filling my time :) I hope to encounter more (female) elves and the return of the faerie.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
don't think mc and elly will be reunited anytime soon (3-5 months game time).

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Game time is cool, but was wondering about real time:

I would say a year.

Next update in november or december then another 3/4 months for the next one which should expand the new town events, so March or April, and then another 3/4 months for the update after that which should see the MC returning home, so July or August.

Of course i could be wrong.

weak-hero

Dec 16, 2019
Don't know if I should report bugs here, but there is a bug where you can find Marika in the horny orc's tavern even though you didn't choose her and it plays just as if was in your party

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Don't know if I should report bugs here, but there is a bug where you can find Marika in the horny orc's tavern even though you didn't choose her and it plays just as if was in your party
some events aren't tied to girl being in main party.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes