pothb

Jan 28, 2018
wait wut
When did Randy molest her?....... Oh...... wait, are you talking about when you leave her after taking her clothes or whatever? Cuz ifyou are, never gonna be my head canon!:mad:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
wait wut
When did Randy molest her?....... Oh...... wait, are you talking about when you leave her after taking her clothes or whatever? Cuz ifyou are, never gonna be my head canon!:mad:
you are mixing up chars, elly is mc's "sister" and that who gets clothes stolen is "bit" older and "bit" thicker than elly.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
you are mixing up chars, elly is mc's "sister" and that who gets clothes stolen is "bit" older and "bit" thicker than elly.
There is a scene where you go swimming with your sister iirc, and you can choose to take her clothes and then leave her. Where she has to run home naked and encounters someone, which iirc is Randy. It even has an NTR warning.

As for the older and thicker lady, you mean the lady you see Randy hit on in town? Yea, not talking about that one, and you don't swim with her at all. Not that I could find anyway.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
There is a scene where you go swimming with your sister iirc, and you can choose to take her clothes and then leave her. Where she has to run home naked and encounters someone, which iirc is Randy. It even has an NTR warning.

As for the older and thicker lady, you mean the lady you see Randy hit on in town? Yea, not talking about that one, and you don't swim with her at all. Not that I could find anyway.
ah, i was kind to elly.

i think mc swim's with that older lady.

pothb

Jan 28, 2018
ah, i was kind to elly.

i think mc swim's with that older lady.
Hmm... i never got that I don't think. But I kinda just sped through her content just to go through it. And yea, I was kind to elly, but I like to check the scenes. I don't even like NTR, but I still wanna see it in case it is interesting.

Like in Once in a Lifetime... and I'm glad that there was no scene, but I had to try it, where you can offer up your sister to the yakuza guy.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm... i never got that I don't think. But I kinda just sped through her content just to go through it.
it's 1 of option if high enuf stats with her when she goes bathing (again i think).

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
Wait, you are telling me that i grinded elly's stats for hours for nothing? Not only she gets no sexual content but she gets ditched after the first part? What a disappointment

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Wait, you are telling me that i grinded elly's stats for hours for nothing? Not only she gets no sexual content but she gets ditched after the first part? What a disappointment
It does seem that she is coming back, idk if this upcoming update or the next. Either way she is my favorite and kinda the only girl that I'm super interested in, so hoping she is given a much larger role in the future.

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
Haha I looked into the code and found out that when MC buys drink at the tavern, he ends up drinking his own beer(from the inventory) after paying money. (It returns error if you run out of it) - Fixed, and don't buy beer at Horny Orc until I provide version 0.4, guys!
Drinking beer from inventory seems quite preferable to the beer at the tavern. Yet MC keeps going back!

Please say that version 0.4 provides an option to resolve this and change the "recipe" before MC goes drinking there. Genni could comment on the change and that she liked the original recipe more when joining her.

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
It does seem that she is coming back, idk if this upcoming update or the next. Either way she is my favorite and kinda the only girl that I'm super interested in, so hoping she is given a much larger role in the future.
It would make no sense otherwise, She has a ton of dialogue, She Is the first girl introduced in the game, She Is the closest to the mc and it takes hours to grind her stats. I played the game mostly to see her interactions and having Little to no progress with her feels like a disappointment, not to mention the garbage groping scene (i know Is completely avoidable and all that but It bothers me that the jerk can just grope her with no consequence whatsoever while the mc has to grind for ages and the best he gets is a kiss when she Is drunk, all the games with ntr scenes tend to do that and is really dumb)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
not for nothing, you can watch her posing nekkid eventually and when mc comes back with gifts there might be stars in elly's eyes and something else too.

Drinking beer from inventory seems quite preferable to the beer at the tavern. Yet MC keeps going back!

Please say that version 0.4 provides an option to resolve this and change the "recipe" before MC goes drinking there. Genni could comment on the change and that she liked the original recipe more when joining her.
that will be fixed. i reported it originally.

Reactions: vendarr

blabbolo

Mar 18, 2019
not for nothing, you can watch her posing nekkid eventually and when mc comes back with gifts there might be stars in elly's eyes and something else too.
You mean letting her do the modeling for the little gremlin so that he can see her naked? No thanks, i guess i'll wait a year before playing this again

Unidade01

Jul 2, 2017
Think of it as something to look forward to. In the mean time, there are other characters worth playing the game for, kelly and valentina come to mind.

Plus it would be impossible to give the same attention to all characters in one update, i´m sure there will be more content with her

Reactions: Rolo and vendarr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You mean letting her do the modeling for the little gremlin so that he can see her naked? No thanks, i guess i'll wait a year before playing this again
he isn't interested about girls/women bodies when he paints.

Reactions: Rolo

swbfvd

Aug 16, 2016
Idk, I really just like Elly and down for more scenes with her no matter what kind of thing, with main character or not. Just like the corruption side of it more than anything. The Truth or Dare game is maybe my favorite part of the game wanting to see more of that, like maybe they find a more intense scroll next time.

Reactions: Rolo

tarzan999

Aug 11, 2016
I played past the prologue for once and arrived at the second town. This game is amazing. If you don't get put off by the sand box elements this will become one your favorite games. It has some of the hottest characters out there.

Question for the dev: will there be corruption routes for every girl? I couldn't progress the Valentina storyline without manually increasing her love stat?

Reactions: vendarr
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes