kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Lovely game. I just wish it had a walkthrough. Don't get me wrong, the 0.2 WT helps a lot but could use info on how to start quests.

Thank you and good luck.

Reactions: vendarr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Lovely game. I just wish it had a walkthrough. Don't get me wrong, the 0.2 WT helps a lot but could use info on how to start quests.

Thank you and good luck.
there is quest list too ingame and also there's 0.3 wt.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
there is quest list too ingame and also there's 0.3 wt.
I only have the one on the op and it says 0.2. Where do I get the 0.3? It's funny that I just started another game and played a bit over 2 hours again and still feel lost and I don't know if I'm making the right choices during conversations. Had almost finished the winter prep, only was missing 2 meat I think, but deleted it thinking: "well maybe on the next update things are more clear". Maybe I got too used to WTs but this game seems big and the feeling that if I make too many wrong choice and have to start again doesn't help.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I only have the one on the op and it says 0.2. Where do I get the 0.3? It's funny that I just started another game and played a bit over 2 hours again and still feel lost and I don't know if I'm making the right choices during conversations. Had almost finished the winter prep, only was missing 2 meat I think, but deleted it thinking: "well maybe on the next update things are more clear". Maybe I got too used to WTs but this game seems big and the feeling that if I make too many wrong choice and have to start again doesn't help.
can't rly do wrong besides spending too much time on either of towns.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Thanks.
Oh man, that's a lot of "work". Can't I just prepare and cuddle with Elly the entire winter? Pretty please? :love:

• Love
Reactions: vendarr

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Thanks.
Oh man, that's a lot of "work". Can't I just prepare and cuddle with Elly the entire winter? Pretty please? :love:
sure but its game over then and you can just train with marika while filling barn and after trained to max and read all books and got enuf food etc and sword you can start travelling if aelrue has awakened so that shortens time spent on starting town but then you'll miss a lot content in both towns.

Reactions: kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
sure but its game over then and you can just train with marika while filling barn and after trained to max and read all books and got enuf food etc and sword you can start travelling if aelrue has awakened so that shortens time spent on starting town but then you'll miss a lot content in both towns.
Yep, I'm starting to think it's too much clicking for my taste. It's funny because when I started playing these games, VNs, whatever, I always went for the sandbox ones like Man of the house, lucky mark, milf city... now I run from them. Now I can take it only in small doses like in BADIK. Also theres the problem that sandbox sometimes make me do stuff that I don't want to to advance in the story but I digress. Thanks for your time.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The game was very fun and interesting until it became clear that the main quest has a time limit.

That is, I am very interested in the plot and characters, but I cannot enjoy all of this because instead, I have to think about how to allocate time and competently and quickly grind relationship points and resources.

No offence, dev, but this is the most stupid decision I've ever seen. I can only hope that one day you will change it.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The game was very fun and interesting until it became clear that the main quest has a time limit.

That is, I am very interested in the plot and characters, but I cannot enjoy all of this because instead, I have to think about how to allocate time and competently and quickly grind relationship points and resources.

No offence, dev, but this is the most stupid decision I've ever seen. I can only hope that one day you will change it.
you got 2 weeks (orig. less but had less things to do) to do things in starting town which is plenty if is at least somewhat efficient, if you want to start trip with minimal effort then fill barn, get money to buy things needed, read all books, get all training and you can start adventure in a week.

if had unlimited time then some players would spend much more time in starting down before advancing.

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
you got 2 weeks (orig. less but had less things to do) to do things in starting town which is plenty if is at least somewhat efficient, if you want to start trip with minimal effort then fill barn, get money to buy things needed, read all books, get all training and you can start adventure in a week.

if had unlimited time then some players would spend much more time in starting down before advancing.
After I found out about the time limit, I looked at the guide, and according to its author, it took him 25 days to complete all the quests in the first chapter. And this is taking into account that he knows what he is doing, and correctly allocates time.
Let me remind you that in this case, the player is given only 12 days to prepare for the campaign.
And this is without any warning about this (at least I did not see any)

Isn't it easier to tie the progress in the plot (for the 1st chapter) to a specific quest?
For example, make the main task of collecting resources for the winter, so that only after completing it, the player will find the princess and turn on the time limit.

What is the point of making so many great quests and characters, tying them to a certain time in the day, making the collection of resources random, and at the same time not warning about any time limit for all this?
What the actual fuck?

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
After I found out about the time limit, I looked at the guide, and according to its author, it took him 25 days to complete all the quests in the first chapter. And this is taking into account that he knows what he is doing, and correctly allocates time.
Let me remind you that in this case, the player is given only 12 days to prepare for the campaign.

Isn't it easier to tie the progress in the plot (for the 1st chapter) to a specific quest?
For example, make the main task of collecting resources for the winter, so that only after completing it, the player will find the princess and turn on the time limit.

What is the point of making so many great quests and characters, tying them to a certain time in the day, making the collection of resources random, and at the same time not warning about any time limit for all this?
What the actual fuck?
well u can ask the elf how many days until travel and i think also you can get more days if you ask her, or maybe that is only in 2nd town.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

What the actual fuck?
you are looking at wrong guide (i reposted right few days ago). still you have enuf time to do everything. talking to elf girl tells how much left.

1 quest at a time could work but some items to barn req visiting town so kinda pointless to have 1 quest at a time.

well u can ask the elf how many days until travel and i think also you can get more days if you ask her, or maybe that is only in 2nd town.
no extension, both are limited.

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
How do you learn where Wendy lives? I've tried talking to her at the park, when she's sweeping in front of the tavern, and just drinking at the tavern. Hoping that it will raise either her affection, corruption, or love. But all I've saw at the tavern were a couple scenes of her being harassed by customers and getting yelled at by the owner.
I don't know if anyone answered the qustion, but you have to find the Storage Room of the Tavern at 10.00 in the morning. You see a scene with Wendy a few times, before someone else enters. Just watch what happens and speak to Wendy afterwards. Then find some company and return to the scene the next day. I am a little fague, but I don't want to spoil anything...:)

Reactions: snippi214

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I don't know if anyone answered the qustion, but you have to find the Storage Room of the Tavern at 10.00 in the morning. You see a scene with Wendy a few times, before someone else enters. Just watch what happens and speak to Wendy afterwards. Then find some company and return to the scene the next day. I am a little fague, but I don't want to spoil anything...:)
actually should save her instead inviting more peeps to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: Rolo
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes