Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yeah. Elly is your life, literally .. she be yours trully through all your lapses and shortcummings.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
based on wt only 1 scene (doesn't say if it's sex or not) so at best i guess same as with helen aka 1 fuck and sayonara ...
MC took Genni's "Anal Virginity", so imo this counts as sex.

There are as many fucks with Helen as you want, afair (at least more than 2).
trainings done (mc won't become master thief since it takes long time for him to pick lock (and i guess that scene is made so that we can't see genni nude on that scene)
When he finds the key, he enters the hut in no time. She is totally surprised ;)
That counts as being a "Master Thief".

Even after Genni's failure to rob Marika, she will ask you to rob slimy Randy.

Btw. drawing dates with Johnny are all worth to see ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
MC took Genni's "Anal Virginity", so imo this counts as sex.

There are as many fucks with Helen as you want, afair (at least more than 2).

When he finds the key, he enters the hut in no time. She is totally surprised ;)
That counts as being a "Master Thief".

Even after Genni's failure to rob Marika, she will ask you to rob slimy Randy.

Btw. drawing dates with Johnny are all worth to see ;)
anal virginity my ass. :p her hole widens more than mc's dick's tip when she shits.

what key? doesn't matter since training done.

she said it was success and after that she hasn't much talked to mc.

worth maybe but damn costy.

helen fucks: once was enuf.

some scrshots:

1. she still is
2. best thing to get suffocated
3. didn't know that silicone tits existed ~1k years ago

sex with helen suffers from same problem as sex with barmaid in next town, if tits are supposed to move then couple frames more on moving would help.

Nocro32510

Oct 1, 2017
Joan Work for money Meet her 2 times in tavern at 18 Ask help from Aelrue for armwrestling Meet her 3 times in tavern at 18 for different scenes Train combat at 11 after meeting Marika Ask for another training session • Keep training until you learn multi-attack Meet in tavern at 18 and go her place after that for scene You can ask her for a sex, there are 2 scenes
All steps work up to the hand job scene. When when you ask her for sex she said come to her place in the evening. you go to her place in the evening and nothing just you can ask her for sex and she said come to her place in the eveing.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
Reactions: Skorm007

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Hi Mobum
You have so many good preview pics on Patreon.
Do you like to share them here too ?

Reactions: Mobum

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
AUG 21, 2021 AT 6:49 AM STATUS UPDATE

Hello, everyone! Even though I'm still far far away from the next update, I want to share what I'm doing these days, and what I'm gonna make for the upcoming update..

After I provided 0.3 FINAL, I tried to rest for a few days, staying away from my computer.. But I failed!
I made the second town, which is Aelrue's final destination, Brexton!
Brexton is a large town, and only half of it will be opened for 0.4..

There is a cathedral, barrack, inn and bazaar in this town, but you're not gonna stay here for long because of some incident.. You'll find out the reason when you play 0.4.

You'll be locked up in a prison cell if you and/or your companion commit crime, of course only when you're caught. It's not really a bad thing if you spend time with your lovely cell mates!

I've made a few lovely new characters too, but I'll share the news about them later..

My next step is, making some more fixed and random events for the 'travel to Brexton' part. My plan is to extend some pre-existing events (like bumping into thieves or beggars, or crossing river part) for more interaction and fun events, and adding a few new events.. If you have some fun idea on these, please let me know..

I'll come back with a new status update next month, stay healthy, everyone!
MOBUM

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The new name for the village- Willowdale!​

Thank you for everyone who took part in this-
Di_Va
sukebe_sensei
Rolo
Starfish
Weiss Queen

I'll try to use other great names you suggested in the game, too..

By the way, I changed the travelling method as suggested by sukebe_sensei, but this made a few small problems, and now I'm fixing it. And I'm also working hard on the long list of to-be-fixed provided by Rolo, one of the greatest supporter of this game!

It's ridiculously hot these days, take care everyone, stay cool and don't forget to bring your waterskin when you go out and keep hydrated! ;)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
0.3 FINAL IDEA​

Hello, everyone! I'm planning to finalize 0.3 in a few days, and I want to share what changes were made so far. You may think they are 'minor ones' but they were something I had to do but I was being too lazy..
1. MAIN SCREEN LAYOUT CHANGE - thanks to 'cuckoo4cocoapuffs' from F95zone

2. SAVE/LOAD PAGE - Now you can see more save files in a single page. And UI was changed a bit. (And the three large thumbnails are the old saves, saved before this change was made.. It's not a bug..)

3. NO MORE TEXT BOX- If you want, you can choose to use conventional textbox at OPTION tab. It became a bit harder to read, but I thought you'd prefer not hiding girls' bottom (Or boobs sometimes) with textbox. This was provided by cuckoo4cocoapuffs' from F95zone too.

4. CHECKING DAY AND HOUR- Now you can check day and time at the same time, if you just hover your mouse pointer on sun/sky button.

5. NO MORE 'Sayer i' PROBLEM
And as I said before, I'm planning to put a few more things (like a few additional scenes) in this minor update, so pls send me a message if there's anything you wanna see before I officially kick off for the next version!

Reactions: AlexaSky

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
are those 2 pics of elly supposed to be find 10 differences?

also how many 0.3finals he's gonna release?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Did you recognize all of those in the game?
Did Mobum forget some stuff that was supposed to bring QOL waaaAAaay up in this game?
Did you get the scenes you were after?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well textboxes where mc can go are from pre-0.3 (not sure if i prefer txtboxes on right or pics on left, misclicked pics many times although) and time can be seen on mouse hover on current version (not sure about 0.2). did i get all scenes? nope, not even completed 0.3"final" yet, some i think i can't get (aka marika caught mc on genni's quest and some others).

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes