Gastrin

Apr 6, 2018
Hi I have a problem. In second town I did mixed bath with Kelly. It got to a point where at 5 pm it was automatically going to bath with her. The problem is I went to the third town. But at 5 pm it still automatically goes to mixed bath with her and then I get stuck in second town. No idea why that happens.

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
don't have that option when talking to her, only ask what she was doing, suggest to clean room (not that she does it anymore but still takes gold) and either tell her that mc loves her or bye.

whatabout mixed bath with kelly? possible or no?
VALENTINA- Your gold should be > 40 and you should talk to Valentina to go bath at 5pm. (Valentina will be surprised at mixed bath and MC comes up with a new strategy to make her dirty and long for a bath, and your training continues again.) If it's not working, send me your save and I'll look into it.

MIXED BATH- Huddle is a bit high, but it's possible. Kelly's corruption should be above 40 or cor > 20 and love > 20. (I'm thinking of lowering it a bit)

Reactions: Jack0h and vendarr

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Hi I have a problem. In second town I did mixed bath with Kelly. It got to a point where at 5 pm it was automatically going to bath with her. The problem is I went to the third town. But at 5 pm it still automatically goes to mixed bath with her and then I get stuck in second town. No idea why that happens.
Oh, my bad. That's clearly a bug.

Open console and try this to stop going bath with Kelly:

DBRT[7] = 4

If you want to go back to Brexton:

jump BR_CTR

Pt Data

May 30, 2017
when you go to the guards room don't forward the text and you can access the bath and captain room from the travel menu i skipped past it a lot
I was stuck at that quest for the past couple of hours and I completely missed that detail. Thank you.

Reactions: Hjyfh

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm really enjoying the game. The models are all very well done with expressions I love. Looking forward to being able to being able to go and have more scenes with Elly ;-)

Reactions: vendarr

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
after finally making it to the end. my only issue is not seeing Marika + random guy in tavern fuck. was just told see you at the inn. should be able to see that. also Kelly's corruption is so high right now she should fuck the clothes guy Brian. since she now resting in the park topless and seems to be ok park's topless.

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
Just wondering, is the changelog going to be updated soon? It sounds like the new content is only after the 2nd village, but is there anything added before then?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
VALENTINA- Your gold should be > 40 and you should talk to Valentina to go bath at 5pm. (Valentina will be surprised at mixed bath and MC comes up with a new strategy to make her dirty and long for a bath, and your training continues again.) If it's not working, send me your save and I'll look into it.

MIXED BATH- Huddle is a bit high, but it's possible. Kelly's corruption should be above 40 or cor > 20 and love > 20. (I'm thinking of lowering it a bit)
you got mail.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
got this error

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'c/kelly/kelly_bedroom_night_K2.webp'>:
File "game/village.rpy", line 3590, in script
menu:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'c/kelly/kelly_bedroom_night_K2.webp'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/village.rpy", line 3590, in script
menu:
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1683, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set, args, kwargs, item_arguments)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1062, in menu
rv = renpy.store.menu(new_items)
File "renpy/exports.py", line 1298, in display_menu
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='menu', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3790, in interact_core
self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 2521, in draw_screen
renpy.config.screen_height,
File "render.pyx", line 492, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
File "render.pyx", line 263, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 814, in render
surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
File "render.pyx", line 170, in renpy.display.render.render
File "renpy/display/transform.py", line 715, in render
return transform_render(self, width, height, st, at)
File "accelerator.pyx", line 140, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 607, in render
return cache.get(self, render=True)
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 271, in get
surf = image.load()
File "renpy/display/im.py", line 688, in load
raise e
IOError: Couldn't find file 'c/kelly/kelly_bedroom_night_K2.webp'.

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1865
Runaway Princess 0.4_FINAL
Wed Jun 8 18:46:21 2022
```

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
Another Error:

```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/home.rpy", line 3667, in script
$ Player.eat(apple)
File "game/home.rpy", line 3667, in <module>
$ Player.eat(apple)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2212, in eat
renpy.notify ("%s is full!" % (person.name))
NameError: global name 'person' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/home.rpy", line 3667, in script
$ Player.eat(apple)
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2223, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/home.rpy", line 3667, in <module>
$ Player.eat(apple)
File "game/script.rpy", line 2212, in eat
renpy.notify ("%s is full!" % (person.name))
NameError: global name 'person' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1865
Runaway Princess 0.4_FINAL
Wed Jun 8 19:08:55 2022
```

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hey, guys. I don't remember Johnny and Elly getting engaged in some sort of relationship, and I also told her that I'm not interested in Kelly. There were no events that connected to either me and Kelly or Johnny and Elly, yet during the night the princess was found, she talked about having a kiss with Johnny, and sometimes he wanders by the pond at 11. Is this a bug? And if there is a way to tell her or get her not to see anyone while you are gone? I like NTR, but this is one of those games I'm not sharing the adopted sister :LOL:

Last edited:

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
Hah, do you want to know why I want that period? I want people like you vanish from this thread, because I know your kind of people always make a group and do nothing but hurting other people's feelings. You will be ignored by me, so BYE BYE and I hope you don't do that to other people who's trying to do something good for the others next time.
Just relax and do your thing. I know this is an old post, but incase something like this ever happens again to you, just remember that this game is your world and you paint the picture. As one commenter said, you can't satisfy everyone. There are people that are mature and will give you proper criticisms, and there are those that act childish, whine and just start calling you names and basically just attacking you. None of this is your fault, and it's even good that you made NTR optional to give people the choice. Don't allow the immature people to ruin your life or your sanity. If they can't understand your explanation, just leave it at that and if they attack you further, the mods here will take care of it. When you make a name for yourself, there WILL be people who will hate you whether to troll or legit reasons, but remember that there are people who believe you behind your back as well. Sometimes you can never please people no matter how much you try, it's just never enough. This is your ship and you're the one on the helm. Write it and design it how you envision it. If people criticize you properly and maturely, pointing out the flaws or areas of improvement, try to give it a thought, you might learn something from it. But ignore those who can't even be civilized in pointing out their opinions for they will never grow and never learn so long as you tolerate them. Good luck on your future projects and stay strong.

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
were is randy house
You need to talk with Randy after an event involving you, Helena and Him in her house. Talk to him at the well.

(this has been answered but I can't remember the dude who posted this answer or what the number of his post was. I'm sorry ><)

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes