ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
ty for answering maybe you can help me with next question then how do i fight orcs i dunno how to leave city so a bit confused as to where the orcs are
go to the gates in morning or afternoon talk to the girl (girl with the armor i cant remember her name) there after that go to her camp and u will see the option for orc hunt

Reactions: derpyderp

ma5k

Sep 23, 2018
fight with orcs 2 where?
go to the gates in morning or afternoon talk to the girl (girl with the armor i cant remember her name) there after that go to her camp and u will see the option for orc hunt

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Still confused about character rotations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. they decided to travel to same place as mc etc and since mc etc cleared path they had it easier, 2. yes it is intended cause they have things to do in there too on which mc can help them.

will the be futa and gay content? *fingers crossed*
i'm sure randy will find love of his life at some point but still highly unlikely that there'll be that content.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
This game would be the best one out there if there wouldnŰt be the stupid time limit. I don't really understand why there is a need for it, ruins the whole experience.

Reactions: coolmemory

10xRecoil

Aug 28, 2020
I am so late to the party but can anyone direct me as to how can I get Kelly along with the trip from village(home) to Dewsberry ?
I am banging my head over here lol

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
she is not there
All I got is marika appearing in the morning and leading me to this big head statue. But I didn't even get any orc hunting option when I speak to the knight lady captain at her barracks. And the bath is already unlock so which means I don't have to do the orc hunting to get the key.do I have to go through orc hunting to get marika ntr scene at the travern with the random dude or?

Mobum

Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
1. When you meet the girls you didn't choose to join in your party in Brexton, they have those dialogue options from the Dewsberry. Choosing those options trigger the Dewsberry events, leaving you there again. Just kinda weird loop.
2. In Brexton you are told to talk to the guards whether they have seen Marika. But they never talk to you, so I don't know how can I complete the quest about killing two orcs.
3. When you give a alchemists mushroom to Aelrue, she mentions "the shame about eating the other mushroom in our journey", but there were no such events there. She ate that mushroom and nothing happened. Do I miss something?
4. Does Johnnny ignore your sayings about you're not ready for him to start relationships with Elly?
1. Whenever I write scripts, I try to make chat options to pop up per location basis, but obviously there are a few missing items. This applies to some events too. (Especially when it is supposed to happen next day or so) I'll check it one more time.
Is there a way to add Kelly's armor to her inventory? because when i bought it there was no space in her inventory.
Sorry, but she'll not want you to touch her armor. I'm planning to upgrade auto-clothing system for the girls, so you'll be able to do that in the next version.
will the be futa and gay content? *fingers crossed*
I doubt it.. (I'm not a big fan of those, sorry!)
she is not there
She's supposed to be at the gate at 9am and 4pm(after day 1), if you didn't started orc-hunting. If you still cannot see her, open console and try this:
M3 = 0
This game would be the best one out there if there wouldnŰt be the stupid time limit. I don't really understand why there is a need for it, ruins the whole experience.
If there's no time limit, some people waste their time for increasing their stats(or girl's stats), I don't want you to start adventure with 1000 healing potions and 100000 gold with a slut Kelly.

By the way, I'll be away for a long while because I want to focus more on the game development. I hope you enjoy my (and Sukebe Sensei's) game everyone!

Cheers
MOBUM

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
If setting M3 doesn't work (like Mobum suggested above), you could also try setting WHO = False.
I don't know how you figured that out, but I'm glad you did. I've been trying for 2 hours....and past my bedtime. I looked at all the CAMT variables, M3 was zero....WHO has a ton of branches...but I'm not complaining. Thanks.

Reactions: MilneCat

gnadudu

Aug 31, 2018
I don't know how you figured that out, but I'm glad you did. I've been trying for 2 hours....and past my bedtime. I looked at all the CAMT variables, M3 was zero....WHO has a ton of branches...but I'm not complaining. Thanks.
Welp the check for the encounter is Marika != WHO:
1654843034843.png
If I understand it correctly everyone who traveled with Marika can get stuck at that point...

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
If there's no time limit, some people waste their time for increasing their stats(or girl's stats), I don't want you to start adventure with 1000 healing potions and 100000 gold with a slut Kelly.
well gold is needed quite a bit in town 1 and 2.

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
1. Whenever I write scripts, I try to make chat options to pop up per location basis, but obviously there are a few missing items. This applies to some events too. (Especially when it is supposed to happen next day or so) I'll check it one more time.

Sorry, but she'll not want you to touch her armor. I'm planning to upgrade auto-clothing system for the girls, so you'll be able to do that in the next version.

I doubt it.. (I'm not a big fan of those, sorry!)

She's supposed to be at the gate at 9am and 4pm(after day 1), if you didn't started orc-hunting. If you still cannot see her, open console and try this:
M3 = 0

By the way, I'll be away for a long while because I want to focus more on the game development. I hope you enjoy my (and Sukebe Sensei's) game everyone!

Cheers
MOBUM
No it is not too that. Eg. it is more about unlocking scenes for the replay. I realized too late, that I can train with the Smith in the first village alone (and woo her) and I ran out of days to experience her content. Yes, quests are entirely doable within the allotted time, but not all scenes. They just can't be cause there are so many, which would normally be something great, but thanks to the time limit, it backfires. Your game is a gem, it is unbelievable how much content you squeeze in it...But this day issue kills it almost. :( I don't want to use console to cheat with days. I am not a Patreon, just a lousy pirate, still I think it would tremendously help your game to take out the time limit. Sorry if it offends your work/creativity.

Reactions: coolmemory

BiggestDickest

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2021
Will you still come on once in a while to answer some questions?

Nemesiz691

Sep 16, 2018
its new city and all the girls are there at different hours of the day. very good events there so just sit in the orc something tavern and pass time
I see. I got that one too
So basically all marika ntr scenes wasn't shown except the one with the statue?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes