ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
Hey Mr dev if you're still here do you mind if I report a potential bug?
Happens every time I rob the outfitter in Dewsberry. Once I pinch what I want I'll leave the shop and try to enter another part of the town, but all it seems to do is teleport me to the town centre and then hang. The clouds are still moving, but I have no HUD. It's as if a scene was suppose to trigger but didn't.

negisensei1

Jul 13, 2017
I had some time so I made a small Cheat Mod to avoid most of the grind with the help of this tool.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.

Updated: 04/06/2022
It's not working, I press k or h, and it doesn't do anything, I installed it in the indicated place... help u.u

AnimeHentaiGamer

Aug 29, 2017
i'm loving the brexxton town. lot of good ntr. just visiting towns for new girls and scenes is good times! i'm if we go another town after brexxton would love to see asian inspired town for some asian waifu's and more ntr fun.

Reactions: Sukebe_S

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
In the second town, how do we get Aelrue to go to the clothing store? I did it previously but can't repeat it on this new save

Nvm figured it out

Shadowviper85

Oct 18, 2018
I had some time so I made a small Cheat Mod to avoid most of the grind with the help of this tool.

Installation:

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.

after I installed the mod I kept receiving this message every time i tried to save the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.
-- Full Traceback --
Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in script
$ ui.interact()
File "renpy/ast.py", line 923, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2223, in py_exec_bytecode
exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_load_save.rpym", line 35, in <module>
$ui.interact()
File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward,**kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3276, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
File "renpy/display/core.py", line 4107, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1090, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "renpy/display/transition.py", line 48, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 720, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 273, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "renpy/display/layout.py", line 1297, in event
rv = super(Window, self).event(ev, x, y, st)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 979, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 914, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 329, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 382, in __call__
renpy.save(fn, extra_info=save_name)
File "renpy/loadsave.py", line 433, in save
location.save(slotname, sr)
File "renpy/savelocation.py", line 421, in save
raise Exception("Not saved - no valid save locations.")
Exception: Not saved - no valid save locations.
Windows-10-10.0.22000
Ren'Py 7.4.8.1865
Runaway Princess 0.4_FINAL
Sun Jun 12 10:53:17 2022

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018

Installation:

Features:

How to use:

It wont work i tried it on my joiplay

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
after I installed the mod I kept receiving this message every time i tried to save the game
Could you please share your latest savefile? I'm not able to replicate your issue.

Also:
Updated the cheatmod.

Changelog:
  1. Added feedback when enabling or disabling AutoHeal.
  2. Now AutoHeal doesn't get every value to 100% so you're able to drink, eat and rest when necessary.

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
Really like this game, but i have a few questions, due to a bug (i think) i had a few problems in the first town tou get into specifically i could not get wendy to tell me where the fk she was living so the orc quest was loked and i wasted much time so i had to depart before i could end all the routes (thief girl one and blacksmit one specifically and also the tavern girl (had sex the night i had to depart...) and also i think kelly has something i missed...) is this normal perhaps or is there a way i can go back to the city after? currently i am in the next city

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Really like this game, but i have a few questions, due to a bug (i think) i had a few problems in the first town tou get into specifically i could not get wendy to tell me where the fk she was living so the orc quest was loked and i wasted much time so i had to depart before i could end all the routes (thief girl one and blacksmit one specifically and also the tavern girl (had sex the night i had to depart...) and also i think kelly has something i missed...) is this normal perhaps or is there a way i can go back to the city after? currently i am in the next city
can't go back atm so restart if no earlier save.

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
From experience I think you will not be able to see all scenes in one run unless you start cheating. Mobum is planing to add travel between towns though, so that will solve that problem in the future.

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
yhea but what confused me about wendy is that according to the only (kind of walk trough) i could have progressed with the orc quest much earlier but for some reason it did't tell me to talk with her and to fix that i had to use the cheat to increase intimacy and i did that kinda at the end of the days in the city (i don't use cheats to level up girl stats generally only to avoid the grind for money items etc) soo yhea kinda confused and i don't really want to redo everything in the city (kinda long and my meat is tired xd)

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
welp, i guess aelrue spends the rest of her life i prison for nothing, i got juniper and the herbalist to agree to the petition, but can't find a third person, and locked out of ever doing the theives guild as i have no lockpicks and genni won't prompt the talk about the captain jogging... to make things better the last kelly path save i have is after it all went to fuck with the thieves, and further than that is the other city before brexton

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Seriously? I spent f**king hours grinding to get closer to Elly (increase points), later to be told by her that asshole Johnny came along and started being intimate with her. And I picked the non NTR choices. Why can't MC tell Johnny to leave Elly alone, as I don't want to share her with anyone in the game?

Well I'm done with this story for now, as I hate forced sharing. And it looks like there's major bug for me that makes me not want to play this.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes