Jengis

Sep 21, 2019
Having arrived at Brexton, the 2 girls do not detach from top of the page, so they are always tired and exausted. Pre Brexton, it showed two of Marika and Aerue, After arriving at Brexton they said goodbye, but two remained at top. Everytime I cook something pre Brexton, it consumed 5x the amount, in Brexton its 3x the amount because the girls are still there.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Once in the second city Aelrue prevents me from leaving the inn and tells me "we need too get a room first" knowing that I already have a room.
anyone know how to fix this?

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
This game is super buggy sadly. I don't like the times stuff (only so many days till you can't complete quests anymore and see the girls), also I was traveling and still had the option to go to the bar of the town I left a long time ago. When I took that choice I was in that tavern and since then the game hardlocks me to that place and asks me constantly to rent a room

newgrounds

Dec 2, 2017
I suggested marika for the companion quest, rolledback and tried to talk to her again about it and there was no option, I also noticed that when you rollback and try to talk to the same person it says, "("I've already talked to her.)" despite being roll backed

rallolollo

Apr 19, 2019
yhep rollback kinda useless and that makes me think probably some stories are kinda not how i want them to be (especially the initial ones) because of this.
Best solution is to save before choices and then load that save. if game crashes when you do so restart the game.
So i would suggest you to restart the game if you just started.
Overall game is great lot of content art and animations are both really good and the story is kinda interesting and good beside a few stuff that i could not really control how i wanted (perhaps because of the bugs before i noticed) so it's totally worth keep going in my opinion.

DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
Honestly I am more interested in the return to the village or the 1st town content cause I found the second town kinda boring aside from the Tavern stuff and I really want to see where it goes when you return back.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I suggested marika for the companion quest, rolledback and tried to talk to her again about it and there was no option, I also noticed that when you rollback and try to talk to the same person it says, "("I've already talked to her.)" despite being roll backed
yea rollbacking not recommended on this game.

Honestly I am more interested in the return to the village or the 1st town content cause I found the second town kinda boring aside from the Tavern stuff and I really want to see where it goes when you return back.
returning to home is months away since mc prepared home for winter so no returning there anytime soon.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Yo, I don't know what I did wrong but I was at the second town (replayed the game since the beginning after 1 year without touching it).
No mod or anything changed to the game files.
I've took Kelly for the trip, after some days I've spoted Marika and Genni in town, Marika dialogues looked fine as if she really had a reason to be there.
For Genni it was a bit strange. But I talked to her to see what will happen and to gain some stats, my mistake. After some days she proposed to rob Randy. After the Randy quest I'm teleported back to the first village.

Is Genni supposed to roam the second village in the first place if you don't choose her as a travel companion?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is Genni supposed to roam the second village in the first place if you don't choose her as a travel companion?
all from 1st town besides randy, kelly's brother, "sister" and that older woman end up in 2nd town soon after mc's party gets there. you are supposed to do that quest and others before leaving to 2nd town.

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
all from 1st town besides randy, kelly's brother, "sister" and that older woman end up in 2nd town soon after mc's party gets there. you are supposed to do that quest and others before leaving to 2nd town.
I feared that, let's try another run. Not that I mind, Elly and Kelly are really cute XD

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
please share full save,
i get same problem with the hp bar in bedroom didn't added...

and thanks for making cute kelly (ofc with thats nipples too) XD

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes