Levian

Mar 9, 2018
I updated the guide I’ve shared before to include 0.4 events. I think I covered all, but if there’s something I’ve missed or there are flaws, let me know. Enjoy.

Reactions: niceess and vendarr

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Speaking of which, there was an offshoot scene where Elly gets accosted by Randy as she hides from soldiers. When she cries for help, Randy quickly leaves, but the whereabouts of the soldiers seemed to just be...dropped. Thoughts?
The soldiers talk to her and ask if she's ok afterwards and she says she's fine so they just go back to their business

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I updated the guide I’ve shared before to include 0.4 events. I think I covered all, but if there’s something I’ve missed or there are flaws, let me know. Enjoy.
Here's the thing. I've set up Randy's robbery with Genni, but can't find his house at the appointed hour. Where is it?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Should I go to an earlier save point and choose Kelly instead of Marika?
no need to, you can still do her quest on 2nd town even if she wasn't in main party. just getting her to mixed bath is bit broken.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
what are the different paths with Valentina? I am presuming spanking is part of the best path, but what have others discovered?

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
Here's the thing. I've set up Randy's robbery with Genni, but can't find his house at the appointed hour. Where is it?
If I remember correctly, you'll get the location of the house when Randy invites you there. In other words, you need to be pals with Randy. If you've made other choices specially related to Helen, that path can be blocked.

Reactions: Jack0h

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
i did robbery with genni despite punching randy.
I wasn't able to punch Randy before the party left town.

This game needs a pretty well-made walkthrough. I have no clue just how far the MC can get with each of the women-folk he meets and develops love/intimacy/corruption with [feel free to let me know if anyone has explored this out well enough to highlight those current limits].

I have to admit, I kinda miss the potential of getting all kinds of freaky with Elly. And Kelly - don't even get me started...

Reactions: Chris Fenris

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
randy is easy, when you see him harassing helen and try to interrupt then he punches mc and then needs to get trainings from marika and then beat the shit out of randy.

well can fuck all femmes but 1st town girls and aelrue atm (as of town 2) and furthest can go with kelly and elly is modelling nekkid for kelly's brother and swimming nekkid with elly and going to bathhouse with kelly (if gets it to work). can spy marika, helen and genni when they goto swimming (don't think that increases any stats just eyecandy besides with helen).

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
randy is easy, when you see him harassing helen and try to interrupt then he punches mc and then needs to get trainings from marika and then beat the shit out of randy.

''well can fuck all femmes but 1st town girls and aelrue atm (as of town 2)''

Exactly, how did you accomplish that?? After getting Kelly to bathe with him, she would not go back. And apart from getting drunk and showing her tatas in his room, the only action she is seeing is potentially ntr stuff. Maybe the MC is supposed to prevent all of those corrupting things from happening while working at the clothing store to make her feel safe enough to go to the mixed bath. Mostly, its just frustrating. Kelly comes and goes and there is no way to follow or have a good conversation with her.

And the elf - after getting hammered and dancing on tables and having a wardrobe malfunction while casting a major spell - has been a dry well also. True, you get to bang 3 different women, Val, Joan and the barmaid - which is progress of a sort.

But Kelly, Elly and Aelrue were supposed to be the designated sex partners, and maybe Marika; I'm disappointed by that. The sociopath thief seems pretty much a lost cause after the dryhumping. I'm disappointed at that, too. I'm really hoping the towns continue expanding with each update, adding content where there were deserts of sexual frustration.

Thoughts?

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Exactly, how did you accomplish that?? After getting Kelly to bathe with him, she would not go back. And apart from getting drunk and showing her tatas in his room, the only action she is seeing is potentially ntr stuff. Maybe the MC is supposed to prevent all of those corrupting things from happening while working at the clothing store to make her feel safe enough to go to the mixed bath. Mostly, its just frustrating. Kelly comes and goes and there is no way to follow or have a good conversation with her.

And the elf - after getting hammered and dancing on tables and having a wardrobe malfunction while casting a major spell - has been a dry well also. True, you get to bang 3 different women, Val, Joan and the barmaid - which is progress of a sort.

But Kelly, Elly and Aelrue were supposed to be the designated sex partners, and maybe Marika; I'm disappointed by that. The sociopath thief seems pretty much a lost cause after the dryhumping. I'm disappointed at that, too. I'm really hoping the towns continue expanding with each update, adding content where there were deserts of sexual frustration.

Thoughts?
accomplish what? i haven't achieved getting kelly to bath (well to gates but stops there), corrupting is needed.

elly will be sexpartner when mc returns and rest 1st town girls (incl. aelrue) and women who are travelling will end up in mc's bed at some point.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
accomplish what? i haven't achieved getting kelly to bath (well to gates but stops there), corrupting is needed.

elly will be sexpartner when mc returns and rest 1st town girls (incl. aelrue) and women who are travelling will end up in mc's bed at some point.
What if her corruption is already at 100? Perhaps it is as I suggested, that either the dev hasn't provided for that opportunity [similar to not getting further along in Elvish language no matter how much you practice, or how many hj you get from Aelrue, or how things with Kelly never proceed past boob-juggling, or how things don't seem to progress with the psycho, etc.] or we are going about it wrong.

My understanding with bdsm and exhibitionism is not just about corruption being an enabler, but being able to be corrupt and feel safe and protected as well. Maybe Kelly wants to act on this, but the MC isn't providing her the safety net she still feels she needs to explore this part of herself. After all, she's confessed that all that guys are just obsessed with her jugs. A similar sitch exists for the other women in the game, particularly with Genni and Marika; the former expecting no net and the latter being afraid that her hope of a net is stupid.

But then, I tend to overthink these sorts of things, and the dev hasn't developed that sort of thing out - or has no intention of doing so.

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
The grind of this game surpasses even a few games I couldn't stand before.

The actual game time must have accumulated over 24 hours, but I haven't seen any "princess" yet...

After I've stocked up on winter food and fucked the only milf that I can fuck, I can't stand the day-to-day repetition anymore....I deleted the game.

• Angry
Reactions: FaiRTaiL

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017

The actual game time must have accumulated over 24 hours, but I haven't seen any "princess" yet...

After I've stocked up on winter food and fucked the only milf that I can fuck, I can't stand the day-to-day repetition anymore....I deleted the game.
you need to go to pond on early morning (don't remember exact day). also need to train with marika and genni and help kelly and other things (like gathering resources for trip).

marspig

Oct 16, 2018
you need to go to pond on early morning (don't remember exact day). also need to train with marika and genni and help kelly and other things (like gathering resources for trip).
You treat everyone as a novice? Of course I do all of these.
And then? Still grinding every day...
Why repeat this every day? It's no fun.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018

Um, all that stuff was to get you a bit trained up. Admittedly, there isn't a lot of boning content [and I get it; I'm not a chubby chaser myself, so the lack of sex is profoundly frustrating]. There's a bit more on the road to the next town and in the next town, but you have to remember that this is a game in development, and that the dev is likely new at this.

If you need to find yourself in pound-town, check out a few other games.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
You treat everyone as a novice? Of course I do all of these.
And then? Still grinding every day...
Why repeat this every day? It's no fun.
and then spend time until she awakes and asks you to accompany her on trip to return home and for that you need all training from marika and genni and having read all books and bought lots of things from kelly's shop (esp. sword, health potions) and ask 3rd person to accompany you and aelrue to next waypoint.

true that there is quite a much downtime but if you feel that you have done everything in home village then you can start trip to next town by talking to aelrue.

Reactions: Jack0h
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes