syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
I installed the v.04 version of the game, and the cheat mod worked excellently...but I was unable to see any of the quests from the first [Dewberry] or second town [Brexton], and am unable to manipulate any of the women via the cheat log for the 2nd town [Brexton]. I was going to reinstall the cheat mod, but am concerned that it might wipe out any gold, women or quest status I've built up to this point.
Thoughts?
The CheatMod does not provide help to any other quest than "Prepare for Winter" cause it was grindy to some players.
As for the girls, you're correct. I have updated the mod but I can't test it today.
Here it is if you want it, but as I said, it is untested.

Reactions: Maveric

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
The CheatMod does not provide help to any other quest than "Prepare for Winter" cause it was grindy to some players.
As for the girls, you're correct. I have updated the mod but I can't test it today.
Here it is if you want it, but as I said, it is untested.
I don't mind helping you out if you would like to test it out. PM me if there is any particular way you would like me to do so.

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
You are referring to Kelly in the tavern and Marike at the ruins, yes?

But still no cheat additons for the NEW women in Brexton. Bummer.
Oh. I mean the Tavern/Pub called Orc Tavern or Orc Pub? Where Elf girl was dancing naked on table, and Marika after talking about her kinks, get kissed and groped by some guy if you decide to be silent and just leave. And where Gemmy let old guy touch her when she's stealing his money

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Oh. I mean the Tavern/Pub called Orc Tavern or Orc Pub? Where Elf girl was dancing naked on table, and Marika after talking about her kinks, get kissed and groped by some guy if you decide to be silent and just leave. And where Gemmy let old guy touch her when she's stealing his money
Oh, that's not what I was looking for, actually.

Let me be more clear - let's have a summation of where [in my play of the game] the mc is each woman, sexually. I'll start, and people can speak up if I've missed anyone.

ELLY - sister, back in the starter village, not much has happened, though she might be getting closer to Johnny in your absence.
KELLY - girl from village, in Brexton, he dances topless at the tavern, has vanilla sex with the mc.
GENNI - thief from village, in Dewsberry, the wet-humps the mc in his room
MARIKA -Warrior from village, in Brexton, has sex with the mc [or a sarcophagus] where the stone head [snkr] was discovered.
AELRUE - elf on the run, giving hj while on the road, dildo'd her in Brexton.
HELEN - woman from the village who the mc bones in 2-3 scenes
JOAN - blacksmith in Dewsberry, trains mc and ends up boning him in 2-3 scenes.
VALENTINA - warrior wannabe from Dewsberry that mc 'trains' and ends up boning in 2-3 scenes.
WENDY - barmaid saved from disguised orc that mc bones in 2-3 scenes
AMELIA - co-owner of the baths has sex with mc in 2-3 scenes
CAMILLA - captain of the guard in Brexton who humps the mc in a scene
EVELYN - Kelly's sister and owner of the tavern, just talking
JUNIPER - head priestess who gives mc a hj
KAY - acolyte who [after a terrifying encoutner with her deity] surrepticiously blows the mc
SYLVRE [sp] - fairie who gives the mc a kiss in Dewsberry, giving him a personality gift, and another in Brexton at the tavern
ANGELINE - mc gets to use her potions table [not a euphemism]
ICHIKA - leader of the Brexton thieves guild, just talk
HIGHWAY-WOMAN - a thief on the road who mc's arty encoutners while traveling

there are a few others who are [as yet] unnamed, like the monk's girl and the various sellers of items.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheBigWater

Lazzrael

Dec 2, 2018
Oh, that's not what I was looking for, actually.

Let me be more clear - let's have a summation of where [in my play of the game] the mc is each woman, sexually. I'll start, and people can speak up if I've missed anyone.

ELLY - sister, back in the starter village, not much has happened, though she might be getting closer to Johnny in your absence.
KELLY - girl from village, in Brexton, he dances topless at the tavern, has vanilla sex with the mc.
GENNI - thief from village, in Dewsberry, the wet-humps the mc in his room
MARIKA -Warrior from village, in Brexton, has sex with the mc [or a sarcophagus] where the stone head [snkr] was discovered.
AELRUE - elf on the run, giving hj while on the road, dildo'd her in Brexton.
HELEN - woman from the village who the mc bones in 2-3 scenes
JOAN - blacksmith in Dewsberry, trains mc and ends up boning him in 2-3 scenes.
VALENTINA - warrior wannabe from Dewsberry that mc 'trains' and ends up boning in 2-3 scenes.
WENDY - barmaid saved from disguised orc that mc bones in 2-3 scenes
AMELIA - co-owner of the baths has sex with mc in 2-3 scenes
CAMILLA - captain of the guard in Brexton who humps the mc in a scene
EVELYN - Kelly's sister and owner of the tavern, just talking
JUNIPER - head priestess who gives mc a hj
KAY - acolyte who [after a terrifying encoutner with her deity] surrepticiously blows the mc
SYLVANTRE [sp] - fairie who gives the mc a kiss in Dewsberry
ANGELINE - mc gets to use her potions table [not a euphemism]
ICHIKA - leader of the Brexton thieves guild, just talk
HIGHWAY-WOMAN - a thief on the road who mc's arty encoutners while traveling

there are a few others who are [as yet] unnamed, like the monk's girl and the various sellers of items.
Is there a bit missing? For example on the road between the 2nd town and Brexton Kelly has a relation of sorts that can really escalate with high corruption. Does she have any other scenes in Brexton?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is there a bit missing? For example on the road between the 2nd town and Brexton Kelly has a relation of sorts that can really escalate with high corruption. Does she have any other scenes in Brexton?
I hadn't played with Kelly as a member of the party [I chose Marika]; I am presuming it happens at the Fountain f Lust? She does have a few scenes of corruption via dancing at the tavern.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
I hadn't played with Kelly as a member of the party [I chose Marika]; I am presuming it happens at the Fountain f Lust? She does have a few scenes of corruption via dancing at the tavern.
It happens in the old guy's apartment who pretends to be her father. There are different scenes for Kelly/Genni/Marika. I recommend trying.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
It happens in the old guy's apartment who pretends to be her father. There are different scenes for Kelly/Genni/Marika. I recommend trying.
Ahh, that's correct. I wonder if it plays out differently with each of the ladies...

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes