Terut

Nov 16, 2017
How do I compare weapons stats? How do I level up my own stats?

Is there really no more inventory space? The journey to the town was far too long and tedious, doing the same chores over and over, and the enemies can easily wipe you out because apparently you don't gain EXP from fights at all? So you stay the same strength forever?

Reactions: mitomeen

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do I compare weapons stats? How do I level up my own stats?

Is there really no more inventory space? The journey to the town was far too long and tedious, doing the same chores over and over, and the enemies can easily wipe you out because apparently you don't gain EXP from fights at all? So you stay the same strength forever?
if weapon x does dmg x and weapon y maxes s dmg then 1st is better.

reading books, training and other things.

this isn't rpg where killing x enemies hero gains lvl.

before leaving hometown make sure that mc has read all books, got all training from marika and ginny, bought sword from kelly, bought or collected food, bought "tons" of health and mana potions.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
I wasn't really sure how to bring Kelly along as a traveling companion. How do I do that ?
Just like you do with Marika/Genni, gain enough Intimacy points and then ask her in Willowdale.
However, the traveling companion from Dewsberry --> Brexton is the same you chose in Willowdale, unfortunately you cannot change her in Dewsberry.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jack0h

Knucklenaut

Dec 16, 2018
Anyone willing or able to share a late/endgame save? I don't have my save file anymore and holy shit I don't want to go through the grind again.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.

This is compatible with version 0.4 FINAL, it will require to be updated manually after each update.

Updated: 19/06/2022
1. the cheat mod is missing the women from Brexton who's characteristics can be changed.

2. It would be awesome if more than one Lust Fountain could be made to appear while traveling.

Tanari

Jan 16, 2020
In my case, when launched, an icon appear briefly in the taskbar then close, without error. Looking in the task manager the process start then close too.

Win 10 up to date, rx 5700 with drivers up to date too. The previous 0.3 did start normally. Tried to erase my save in appdata in case, no change.

The log does show an error: "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)" but no idea what it is.
[
In my case, when launched, an icon appear briefly in the taskbar then close, without error. Looking in the task manager the process start then close too.

Win 10 up to date, rx 5700 with drivers up to date too. The previous 0.3 did start normally. Tried to erase my save in appdata in case, no change.

The log does show an error: "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)" but no idea what it is.

use shift G under renderer switch to force angel2

syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
1. the cheat mod is missing the women from Brexton who's characteristics can be changed.

2. It would be awesome if more than one Lust Fountain could be made to appear while traveling.
Updated with the Brexton girls, please do let me know if I missed someone.

Unrelated but here are some of the most requested saves: Truth or Dare and Mixed Bath with Kelly.

dp-lo

Mar 14, 2020
The sandbox is a little too ... sandbox-y for my tastes, but here's some console stuff gleaned from playing through the intro, in case it's of use to anyone:

Code:
##Money:
Player.money = XX

##Stats
Player.HP = XX
Player.MAX_HP = XX
Player.rest = 50
Player.nourish = 100
Player.hydration = 100

##Abilities:
Player.strength = XX
Player.intelligence = XX
Player.dexterity = XX
Player.charisma = XX
Player.constitution = XX

##Skills:
Player.acrobatic = XX
Player.alchemy = XX
Player.barter = XX
Player.brawling = XX
Player.burglary = XX
Player.cooking = XX
Player.fishing = XX
Player.herbalism = XX
Player.hunting = XX
Player.melee = XX
Player.spell_casting = XX
Player.swimming

##Perks
Player.perk.append (blunt)
Player.perk.append (curious)
Player.perk.append (drink_likeafish)
Player.perk.append (elvish)
Player.perk.append (eyes_of_tiger)
Player.perk.append (fast_regeneration)
Player.perk.append (fast_runner)
Player.perk.append (heavy_load)
Player.perk.append (innocent_face)
Player.perk.append (man_of_etiquette)
Player.perk.append (mr_sunshine)
Player.perk.append (voyeur)
Player.perk.append (smooth_talker)
Player.perk.append (sashimi_lover)
Player.perk.append (quick_study)
Player.perk.append (smooth_talker)
Player.perk.append (weird_name)

##Relationships:
Elly.intimacy = XX
Elly.corruption = XX
Elly.love = XX
(etc.)
Replace XX with the value you want. Save the game before mucking with things if you're not completely sure it'll work as intended. You broke it you bought it.
Thanks for the list.

I was getting really upset that I couldn't figure this out. No matter what I did I kept getting "player not identified". I even tried elly and got the same result. I was going to ask you for help but something inside of me said "try case sensitive stupid". And what do you know, he was correct.

(I have a genetic disorder that is burning away my brain, so learning new things is very hard.)

Reactions: Jack0h and gregers

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Updated with the Brexton girls, please do let me know if I missed someone.

Unrelated but here are some of the most requested saves: Truth or Dare and Mixed Bath with Kelly.
Wow, thanks. Could you provide a link to the brexton girls update?

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
that you need to request from dev.
I thought that they had noted that they never check here...it would be awesome if they did, because I would likely offer proofreading services for practically free; i am liking the game that much.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
hey does anyone know how to prompt a fight with Randy, or does he stay in the closet forever ?

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes