Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I always got the option so long as I had fish in my inventory, at the times you need it that is. Gave it at the well at the start, and once at her house iirc (no idea if I had to). If you have it and she's not asking... maybe need to something else first. Other than a bunch of visits to her house (and the one fish delivery), there's nothing that stood out as a quest point to finish.
Ugh, chubby-chasing...

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Is it possible to reach 35 love (for proposal) for Marika without having her as a traveling companion? I couldn't do it without cheating and i don't want to cheat. I hope i'm not hardlocked because of this :(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is it possible to reach 35 love (for proposal) for Marika without having her as a traveling companion? I couldn't do it without cheating and i don't want to cheat. I hope i'm not hardlocked because of this :(
proposal must be brexton thing but might be possible since can switch girls in previous town.

Reactions: KappaClaus

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Proposal, as in marriage? I don't recall seeing that choice How does that come about, and what does the proposal involve?

KappaClaus

Jul 23, 2017
Proposal, as in marriage? I don't recall seeing that choice How does that come about, and what does the proposal involve?
If you didn't see it i don't wanna spoil you but let's say there is scene about marika about statue. That happens after that

Nightwing94

May 1, 2017
Does anyone have a save from the last update or any current updates. My old laptop died and lost all my previous saves and game

Oct 14, 2021
Is there anything required to set up the game before launching? Anytime I launch the game it immediately crashes before I even see a window open, tried both the gofile and workupload downloads, no mods installed.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there anything required to set up the game before launching? Anytime I launch the game it immediately crashes before I even see a window open, tried both the gofile and workupload downloads, no mods installed.
with what did you extract it? is there log.txt in game folder? checked that no antivirus etc isn't blocking game?

Reactions: Jack0h
Oct 14, 2021
Extracted with Winrar, there's no antivirus.

Thanks for the log tip, error seems to be "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)" not sure how to fix it though, I have never encountered this with other Ren'py games

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
try unpacking with 7zip and dl with jdownloader to make sure you get full packet.

ohmz

Feb 6, 2021
Extracted with Winrar, there's no antivirus.

Thanks for the log tip, error seems to be "Importing _renpysteam: ImportError('No module named _renpysteam',)" not sure how to fix it though, I have never encountered this with other Ren'py games
That error doesn't matter. It happens every time you launch a renpy game without using steam.
The renpy website has this advice for games not starting up.
A small fraction of systems may experience problems when running hardware accelerated Ren’Py games. These problems are often due to buggy graphics drivers, and so your first step to fixing them should be to check for an update to your graphics card drivers.

If upgrading your video drivers does not fix the problem, you should consider switching video renderers, using the following steps.

1. Hold down Shift while starting Ren’Py, or press Shift+G once Ren’Py has started.
  2. From the “Graphics Acceleration” menu that appears, choose the renderer to use.
  3. Choose “Quit”, then restart Ren’Py.
We suggest trying the GL and ANGLE renderers. The GLES renderers may not function on desktop hardware.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.

This is compatible with version 0.4 FINAL, it will require to be updated manually after each update.

Updated: 13/07/2022
I was using the cheat code [nice features, btw], but some of the women keep dropping off the list.

As well, Sylvyre the fairie doesn't appear in the list at all [despite you beng able to do things that affect one of her 3 scores].

Lastly, if the MC took Kelly as a party member on the way to Dewsberry, he is allowed to train her in the park after they arrive. Is there a way to add her combat training via the cheat menu? As well, is Valentina's training more of a story item as opposed to actually training her combat skill?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
As well, is Valentina's training more of a story item as opposed to actually training her combat skill?
atm story since she stays in that town so unlikely that mc will hear about her a while.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
atm story since she stays in that town so unlikely that mc will hear about her a while.
I am thinking that, in the event of the subplot of an impending orcish invasion, it might be nice if V. showed up as part of the reinforcements, if only as a meat shield.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx and vendarr
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes