syrupu

Feb 23, 2018
I was using the cheat code [nice features, btw], but some of the women keep dropping off the list.

As well, Sylvyre the fairie doesn't appear in the list at all [despite you beng able to do things that affect one of her 3 scores].

Lastly, if the MC took Kelly as a party member on the way to Dewsberry, he is allowed to train her in the park after they arrive. Is there a way to add her combat training via the cheat menu? As well, is Valentina's training more of a story item as opposed to actually training her combat skill?
Thanks for the feedback, will look into it!

Reactions: Jack0h

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
I have a problem. When I finish the quest of Genni on the second town. The one where she tied the guy up. When she finish talking to me it teleports me to the first town. Is there any fix for this?

Reactions: Jack'son

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
I have a problem. When I finish the quest of Genni on the second town. The one where she tied the guy up. When she finish talking to me it teleports me to the first town. Is there any fix for this?
Hve you tried turning Genni off and on again?

FretKarton

Feb 19, 2019
It's a known problem. I was stuck with the same. My "solution" was to make an appointment in the second town for the next day with somebody. When I returned to the first one, at the time of the appointment e.g. with Valentina, you return to the second one.

Reactions: lowcody and vendarr

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
It's a known problem. I was stuck with the same. My "solution" was to make an appointment in the second town for the next day with somebody. When I returned to the first one, at the time of the appointment e.g. with Valentina, you return to the second one.
That's smart. I wasn't expecting that bug so my previous save file is not close. I will try looking at the scripts to see if there is an easy solution. If not, I will try your way. Thanks.

ChaosXD

May 21, 2017
Ok, luckily it was an easy solution. I don't know if Genni mission with Randy is supposed to happen in the second town or in the first one. I encountered in the second but it sent me to the first town. With this fix it will put you back in the second town. If you encounter this mission on the first town then don't use this fix. View attachment GENNI.rpy

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC: Randy who? I thought I took care of that asshole once and for all.
Guess I gotta find a quiet place in the woods to make it permanent!

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Ok, luckily it was an easy solution. I don't know if Genni mission with Randy is supposed to happen in the second town or in the first one. I encountered in the second but it sent me to the first town. With this fix it will put you back in the second town. If you encounter this mission on the first town then don't use this fix. View attachment 1955434
randy is home town mission (to get into pants of older woman (ALONE)).

Jack'son

Dec 16, 2020
Go to the fountain area in the evening
talk to camilla after that you have to fight with orcs 2 times and thn talk to camilla back
Then she will give you the keys of guard area building
after that when she go on a walk in afternoon go to her room in guard area section
I went to the guard area. Instead of a prison, I now see a guard's bath. I clicked on the guard's chamber (again) and the correct door appeared by magic. It is an odd sequence. Save at 12:00 and click about. Don't bathe.

ArlenDT

Dec 9, 2021
So is there a walkthrough for this game yet?? or a Discord page? If not I've created a discord where we can all gather and discuss the game and help each other!

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Be aware, the update ends when you get her out (game warns you though - good job on that). I got "letters" saying she is a not bad basically.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the hint for the letters but is there any pre-req to getting the 3rd letter
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
hi, where is the storage for the horny orc tavern... thanks
outside of tavern. beware that mc needs to have nice armor and sword and full training (as of that point) available to have any chance to beat that orc and also some luck.

Reactions: duefess5280
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes