DS1Q

Nov 30, 2017
I can't wait for the next update but I am pretty sure it's gonna take 6 months for it to be out lol.

Hopefully it's a more substantial progress than the current one which has kinda left me a little cold on it because Brexton felt incomplete to me but next update might be fire.

Reactions: Jack0h

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
How do you unlock mixed bath? for valentina and kelly there is no option for mixed bath show up for me
val reqs that finishes things with her, kelly is complicated. dev will tinker it on next update. i asked same thing a while ago, after dev's reply i was able to ask her to join mixed bath but that's it, no actual bathing.

mitomeen

Dec 7, 2019
val reqs that finishes things with her, kelly is complicated. dev will tinker it on next update. i asked same thing a while ago, after dev's reply i was able to ask her to join mixed bath but that's it, no actual bathing.
For Valentina I did all the training until the training requires the mixed bath. According to here I should go ask her around 5 when she's working. The option does not seem to show up.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
For Valentina I did all the training until the training requires the mixed bath. According to here I should go ask her around 5 when she's working. The option does not seem to show up.
search my post on that thing, dev replied on it with a fix.

Levian

Mar 9, 2018
You also need to go to Valentina's camp at 22 to see her bathing herself and make her do enough housekeeping quests.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
She [like Kelly] only goes the one time, whereas Marika not only goes to the mixed bath, but gets the massage with the MC.
marika i got and val too after dev's help and kelly sorta.

You also need to go to Valentina's camp at 22 to see her bathing herself and make her do enough housekeeping quests.
well she stops doing cleanings after a while so that's indicator that that part is done.

Reactions: Jack0h

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
She [like Kelly] only goes the one time, whereas Marika not only goes to the mixed bath, but gets the massage with the MC.
But - to be clear - only Marika does the massage, and Kelly and Val only go to the mixed bath once, correct ?

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Anyone gets an error with Genna being chosen for the adventure trip? I get the usual renpy error screen, I can continue (ignore) but then always have a choice for Genna to join even though we're trecking across the land.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Anyone gets an error with Genna being chosen for the adventure trip? I get the usual renpy error screen, I can continue (ignore) but then always have a choice for Genna to join even though we're trecking across the land.
That's weird; I was able to choose Genni without issue.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Are you referring to the quick little punch-out at Helen's? [the alternative scene is a threesome]
yes, when randy beats up mc then training with marika and then beat randy and after that he's not seen.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
yes, when randy beats up mc then training with marika and then beat randy and after that he's not seen.
he still shows up, as background in travel and chatting up different women, and again when Elly has to run home in her underwear.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Um, I am going to avoid the obvi joke and ask how, exactly I do that...
I always got the option so long as I had fish in my inventory, at the times you need it that is. Gave it at the well at the start, and once at her house iirc (no idea if I had to). If you have it and she's not asking... maybe need to something else first. Other than a bunch of visits to her house (and the one fish delivery), there's nothing that stood out as a quest point to finish.

4.30 star(s) 35 Votes