bbkmember

May 28, 2020
Is the Sister's relationship with Johnny forced or something? If not, how should I avoid it? (As in which events do/ don't do)

• Angry
Reactions: snkeysnek

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Is there a walkthrough and/or cheat mod for Brexton? The one listed seems to dead end at the first town.

bbkmember

May 28, 2020
in plain english, mc can prevent it.
I understand that, but I don't know how. I feel like I went with every option against it and yet they're still going on that picknick and stuff. I don't mind if you spoil it for me. (sorry if I'm being a bit of a dickhead lol)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I understand that, but I don't know how. I feel like I went with every option against it and yet they're still going on that picknick and stuff. I don't mind if you spoil it for me. (sorry if I'm being a bit of a dickhead lol)
not entirely sure but starts when doing things at home town.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
ingame has quest list.
Not for anything past the initial village. You are told during the game when you advance along a quest, but there is no checklist with which to gauge what to do/not to do to advance the quest along. That is what I was asking about, as well as the cheat mod.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Not for anything past the initial village. You are told during the game when you advance along a quest, but there is no checklist with which to gauge what to do/not to do to advance the quest along. That is what I was asking about, as well as the cheat mod.
it has, click mc's profile pic.

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
it has, click mc's profile pic.
yes, in the mc's profile pic, you get his stats, his money, his inventory and his QUEST LOG -

Prepare for Winter ✓
Elly's request ✓
Dating Kelly
Mature Woman in the Village ✓
Find a Model for Johnny
Find a Model for Johnny
Helpign Genni ✓

That's what I am showing. Maybe the cheats mod is interfering with the game, as I am not seeing any of the current quests. I'm playing v.04 Final with cheat mod [1903639_cheats] from the top page.

Last edited:

Jack0h

Sep 7, 2018
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Features:

How to use:

Please do let me know if there's any bugs or issues as a result of utilizing this mod.

This is compatible with version 0.4 FINAL, it will require to be updated manually after each update.

Updated: 19/06/2022
I installed the v.04 version of the game, and the cheat mod worked excellently...but I was unable to see any of the quests from the first [Dewberry] or second town [Brexton], and am unable to manipulate any of the women via the cheat log for the 2nd town [Brexton]. I was going to reinstall the cheat mod, but am concerned that it might wipe out any gold, women or quest status I've built up to this point.
Thoughts?

self-correction - by tapping the '-' or '+' arrows right above the words quest log, i can see other quests. Still cannot see any of the women in Brexton, though.

I wish there was a gallery guide, showing a flow chart how to arrive at a certain scene.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes